Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro

Go down 
+12
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Myrtenaster
Alisae
Firebreath
JessWolfa
Dragonecro0987
Caphalor
Valkoor
Tamashii
Ticci Nub Kitty
Oshu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
Necruta

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Orajeo heard heavy footsteps coming to the door so he prepared to introduce himself but instead he saw the door move in a way it wasn't supposed to. Lucky due to his eyes he saw it coming early enough and jumped to his left. When the door crashed into the wall leaving an imprint of the doorknob in the wall he moved to the door opening. "WHO THE HELL OPENS A DOOR LIKE THAT!" This sudden act of violence had awoken his other side, while it wasn't a different personality or anything it was just literally an other side of his genes that reacted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Blaze looked at Quaid. She then goes up to him and pokes him on the forehead. "Ello' partner. Howdy ya doin der. Been a while." she said with a terrible cowgirl accent.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Quaid nodded to Brady, signaling him to go on ahead, then scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly upon turning back to Blaze. "Yeah, Blaze, it really has...how are things?" At least she was going easy on him, for the time being. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard after all...

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Doran came to pick up team 3 as he did with Team 4. After he had deposited them back at Beacon he pressed a button turning on the intercome, "Team Two. Your mission begins shortly. Meet me at the Cliffs." Doran then left the airship, walking to the cliffs to await team 2
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Julia stretched after being brought back to beacon, she grabbedzach,kino,and kibaand hugged them all "great job guys, this is our first step towards being huntsmen and hunstresses"
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:23 pm

"Why you..BANGING ON OUR.....DOOOO" before she could finish the announcement regarding the next mission... "Team 2..brillient" Eve would grab her blades and head out barging passed the stranger in the doorway breathing in and out to calm herself down...she was awear she had moved into a grumpy mood.

Last edited by JessWolfa on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 pm

Macky standing there plainly didn't really move, turning his body he extended his arm towards his weapon and it flew towards him. Turning around he looked at his fourth teammate. "Nice to meet you." He said. He was a complete mess, he was wearing a dress shirt and above it a brown unbuttoned vest, but he was wearing black cargo pants. Walking past him. "So... Whats your name." Heading towards the assigned place. He turned his shotgun into two chakrams and placed them onto each side of his hip.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Orajeo followed the 2 females on the way to the cliffs, it seemed like they weren't aware he was their team mate. 'Ah well, this day couldn't go any better for me.' He sighed and just walked towards the cliffs using the short cuts he just discovered to arrive there earlier than the 2 females.
Back to top Go down
Ulti-Apelio
Diamond
Diamond
Ulti-Apelio

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 pm

"Yeah! Hey, I know we should have a leader decided by the principle and crap, but let's work as a collective team! Better to have a team where everyone can agree right?" He smiled. He had a pack mentality. Actual wolves do not have a sort of heirachy, instead they treat eachother as equals, so he followed that type of thinking. "Yo, anyone wanna go grab something to eat to celebrate? I'm starving!" He was also always hungry.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Macky gave the man a "Really" Look for a good minute before he started heading for the cliff. He was the last one to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Harblu continues to stare at the monitor, waiting for her coffee and the next mission to begin, so she can continue to take notes on the missions, Grimm, and other teams.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:36 pm

Brady walked on after nodding to Quaid. He then noticed Team 3 had returned and he said, "Hey guys. Good job out there." He then thought, "After I talk to Julia and Kino, I think I'll go back to the dorm and wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Eve and Yury would arrive at the Cliffs, to their surprised the stranger had beat them their. Yury would get a little confused, still hiding her scar on her eye "Does he have a twin". Eve rolled her eyes "I doubt it" Eves eyes opened wide as she rapidly turned around to look around *Facepalm* "We forgot Mack".

Nec arrived first, Eve and Yury arrived together, fire was last

Yuri would walk up the the stranger from before and offer a handshake and a cookie "I'm Yury..Cookie".
Eve had worked out the stranger was their forth though he hadn't impressed her at all "Eve"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Torch had remade the coffee, and entered the room where the teams matches could be seen. He handed harblu her vanilla mocha and sat down next to her hands behind his seat and foot across his knee."So what did i miss?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

"Mackiphix... call me Mack or Macky though" Mack said as he scratched his head. Waiting for their orders.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Julia giggled "Yea! Team 3 and 4 party time! Let's do it!" Julia thought for a moment "actually...you all start without me, I need to talk to someone" Julia ran off and ended up infront of the head masters office, she knocked on it and said "Hello Miss Schnee? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Orajeo shook Yury's hand, "I'm Orajeo. Thanks" He took the cookie and just nodded to Eve, acknowledging she was there. "Orajeo he just said." He then turned to the last guy and simply did the same he did with Eve.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Harblu takes the cup of coffee, holding the cup by the handle, and starts to drink. Vanilla Mocha. She liked it. It tasted pure and delicious. She continued to drink it slowly.

"Thanks, I get tired a lot. Almost feel asleep." Harblu lies to Torch, as she continues to drink the Vanilla Mocha.

"They just came back from their mission. Go enjoy yourself. And give Quaid his sword please? I'll come back there later." Harblu instructs Torch, gesturing towards the sword.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Doran stood with his back to the team, looking out over the forest below, when the last of the team arrived he spoke without turning to face them "Team two, I've looked over your credentials and quite frankly your team shows incredible potential. It is for that reason I am sending you on a special mission. In the East is a cave, guarded by a terrible beast of Grimm, the likes of which have cause fully trained huntsmen to soil themselves merely by the description. This however is not your true target. Inside the cave resides a creature known as the Legendary Black Beast."

Doran then turned to face the team, "Your mission to Kill the Beast if you can, however, if you cannot, which is entirely possible, retreat from the cave, and seal the entrance. Stand on the those pads over there, once you are in place your mission can begin. Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Macky looked at the figure. Turning to see the pads he questioned them. "Uh...." He managed to let out.
Back to top Go down
JessWolfa
JessWolfa

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Eve silently walks to her respective, pad and crosses her arms, grabbing her swords and waits patently, while Yury starts getting the presence of a sweeting forehead, shaking a little as she took a deep breath and stepped onto her pad "Were all stick together right?". Eve throws Yury a simple node and glances at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
Diamond
Diamond
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Macky sighed. "Mmmm a special mission right out, huh?" He said. Heading towards the pads he stepped onto one of them, leaving one more.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:05 pm

kino walked around, he manadged to get his swords back but he needed to clean them...badly. he than looked at the rest of his team and said "you can start without me, i will meet you guys later" he than went back to the dorm room and sat on his bed, taking his swords off his back and looking at the blood and stuff that was still on them, he sighed and started cleaning them. he thought to himself "man this stink is never going to go away...." after a while he continued to think "and i wounder why my swords were glowing like that....eh, might be nothing"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Torch was getting kind of tired of being an errand boy, but he had nothing ese to do. "Ya, ya." Torch walked over and took Q's sword and started twirling it while walking. "Now where where they again."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Orajeo didn't say anything, currently his mind was slowly going back to normal again. So he just walked on the pad and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 1: Intro
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next