Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:45 am

"Ehhh " torch looked around to see that one girl who had some attitude issues." WELL you see.. the thing is love...I'd rather speak to you wje it's just the two of us...about that axe of yours."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:47 am

Julia blinked and took out her axe looking at it "Oh my axe? Well umm okay" Julia stood up and walked next to torch "Well then Hawkeye, where should we go that's more private?" Julia said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 am

"Thee hallways fine." Torch said . "Just need tobtalk about how it was blinking." Torch went outside the arena I not the hallway waiting for julia."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:03 am

Julia walked into the hallway "Well actually, I know a nice little resturant not too far from here, come on you can tell me on the way there" Julia grabbed torch by the wrist and started walking to the restaurant that wasn't far from the school "My axe was blinking? Did anything happen?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:10 am

Shaula stopped throwing her cards and shifted her eyes over to Julia and Torch, obviously noticing the commotion they were causing. She watched them leave and with a sigh, pressed a button on one of her cards that returned all of the thrown ones to her. The cards then stacked themselves in front of her before she picked up the deck on the ground and put it in her pocket.

"Filthy faunus...I'm ready to eradicate you all..." With that, she walked out of the arena and outside, deciding to go to one of the restaurants nearby.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:29 am

kino was cleaning up a table while all that was going on. everyone els can just train and goof off while kino is busy working for his new arm. he sat down at the table he was cleaning and grabbed the rag he was using and tarted wiping it down. he sighed "i wounder how long i will have to do this for,..." he said to himself
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:06 am

Torch was a bit surprised but went along."Ya a voice came out of it...sounded like a guy, but it was cut of abruptly before he could finish what they were saying."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:15 am

Quaid, with nothing to do, decided he would go and find Yang. He assumed that someone had gone to speak to her about yesterday's events already, but he decided he would go anyways, catching up to Brady. He we still unsure of whether or not he should tell Brady about Shaula. He figured Brady would eventually discover it for himself, but Shaula had been somewhat kind to him. Of course, she HAD tried to kill him but he never took attempted murder as an insult. Instead he just said "Hey." To Brady.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:42 am

Brady looked to Quaid and looked into a nearby mirror. He saw his pupils were a bit red and with a shaking of his head, clearing up the red in his eyes, Brady looked normal. He said to Quaid, "Hey Quaid, how's it going? I'm looking for Yang to talk about Kaori."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:29 am

"I'm doing good, man." Quaid looked up. "Sha--Kaori? What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:49 am

Brady caught that slip up and said, "I noticed that. I figured there was another personality in that boy..." Brady sighed and said, "I am just worried is all. You've seen Kaori act up when it came to the faunus. I was going to talk to Yang and Weiss and tell them and Kali to keep watch over him in case he pulls a move to kill any faunus. That racist bastard rubs me the wrong way..."

Brady then sat in a nearby chair. He hated racists as they reminded him of his past. He would rather not have to kill a faunus. It reminded him of her. He put his hand on his forehead and sighed.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 am

Julia tilted her head "A voice came out of it?" They got to the resturant as she looked in "What did it say torch?" Julia asked before noticing kino In the resturant a smile slowly filling her face.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:59 am

Torch found a table for them to sit at. "Something about...." Torch looked around, then leaned in."The White Fang."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Julia froze and her eyes widened, her heart skipped a beat "T-T-The white fang?? B-but why would they want anything to do with me?" Julia seemed nervous and jittery, something was obviously up due to how nervous she was acting
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:05 pm

"And the funny thing about it love...s that the voice was addressing you..telling you to keep safe." Torch leaned back."I dont know what you have going on with a criminal organization like that. But whatever it is i want in." Torch orded some water. "The White fang are even a taboo in the pirate network...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Julia's heart was still beating fast as she looked at torch, still obviously nervous "A-Adressing me?" Julia took a long gulp and sighed "You dont want to be involved with them Torch....its not a good idea....I regret being Involved with them..."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:12 pm

"Regret?" Torch laughed."Im a pirate, a life without danger, is like a fish without water. And just think. If i can take on the white fang, hell even oppose them, my name will be known throughout. Not to mention if they are coming after you, and if that attack was beacsue they wanted you." Torch pointed at julia."You are in no condition to protect yourslef. How aobut i be your bodyguard..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Julia looked down "It was because of me wasn't it....their attack...." Julia looked up at Torch "Okay then Bodyguard, you got yourself a deal" Julia smiled softly and stretched in the seat, looking at him with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Quaid sighed. He had said too much.
"Well, yeah...he, she, whatever's okay if you're on his good side, which I sort of accidentally got on after the whole incident with Julia. I don't nessecarily hate him, but I'm not fond of her message either...it's complicated."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:56 pm

"Pleasure doing business with you." Torch said as he finished his water."No need to pay me with anything, the thrill will be more then enough. So since ill be your bodygaurd for the time being. Anything i need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Julia smiled softly at torch then tapped her chin, her ears flat against her head "Well as you probably know, my weakness is my anger, it's what cost me winning against Quaid" Julia continued to think "I'm really fast, I Use ice as my main semblance and I'm wanted by the white fang"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 pm

"Wanted? What could someone as innocent looking as you do to have the white fang ater you head."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Julia giggled "Well they wanted me to steal information from beacon academy...I wasn't too keen on doing that and I guess I took too long for their liking..." Julia smiled "I have the information though"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:16 pm

"So undercover.... Alright, this is getting alot more interesting. Well i have what i need to know to get into this white fang stuff. So enough about this for now. We came to a restaurant so we might as well enjoy ourselves." Torch signaled a waiter, that seemed to have 1 arm. Torch hasnt realized it was his friend from beacon." I can pay."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Julia smiled and nodded "Yea, that's the whole reason I came to beacon, the white fang shipped me here to do their deed...but I was reluctant which is why they want to kill me now" Julia looked towards the waiter and realized it was kino, she almost busted out laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next