Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:14 am

"Why are you in such a pissy mood, and don't tell me it's because of me, or antilover boy right there."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:12 pm

(That was Internal, but okay XD)

Quaid glanced at Julia. She didn't really understand, but she was at least trying to make him feel better nonetheless. Unlike Harblu, that was something he could respect. He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Orajeo towards Kali and saw that blaze also was standing there. "Hello Blaze, Kali. Seeing how we've been called for a mission, I think it'd be best to postpone the meeting we had planned until after the mission. That is unless you still want to hold a quick one for the battlefield we're about to enter." He said in a confident manner and intonation, they were completely different from when they had first spoken making him seem like almost a different person.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Noticing the change in Orajeo's way of speech Kali cocked her head slightly to the side in minor curiosity. However, wanting to avoid conversation she didn't voice her inquiry and simply shook her head in response to his question. "Um.. nah that's alright we can postpone the meeting... unless the others want to hold one now but.. I think we're almost there anyway."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:25 pm

"I don't think holding a meeting so close before a mission would accomplish much, people would either forget what was said, can't discuss things we said with their team or will keep thinking about things we said during the mission. So that's why I thought it'd be best to postpone the meeting, I don't even think the others are thinking about it at the moment so I won't have to inform them. It's just that I saw you and thought I should ask at least one of the people if they still wanted to hold the meeting." As soon as he was done he heard Weiss over the intercom that they were almost there and everyone should get ready. 'Well, time for me to grab a parachute and wait for the signal to jump.' "We'll I'll see you later then." With that he turned around and grabbed a parachute, put it on and prepared for the jump. To make sure his cape wouldn't get in the way he made it turn into a dagger and stuck it on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:48 pm

Brady grabbed onto a parachute as well. As he strapped it on, he thought about his team. Torch was rough around the edges and little too much of a thrill seeker for his liking, but he could respect his role with ranged combat. Quaid reminded Brady of himself in a way with his behavior minus the fear of girls, but he also respected him. And then was Harblu. Even he did not know why Harblu was the way she was. Though if she was like him, then something must have happened to make her this way.

Though what could he say about himself. He was basically a hippie in how much he hated violence. But he figured hypocrite could describe him too as he was more than likely the most brutal member of his team when angry. All he knew though, he would make her happy and change the world. He had to change this world of violence for her.

Brady then sighed as he got ready for the drop.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Quaid unsheathed his sword and stared at it.
(Internal)
"Syl...there's something missing. Something I forgot."
"Whatever do you mean, my boy?"
"I mean...no matter how hard I try, I can't remember Neopolitan, nor can I forget her. I'm dwelling on the words she told me because I can't remember what drove her to say them."
"Perhaps you shouldn't let it trouble you. Let Neo come to you with the answers, and you just keep embracing your pensive side."
"I know...but I'm not sure that telling Weiss was the right descision."
"If you hadn't told her, you might not have found out what was going on."
"I still don't know what's REALLY going on, she just helped me get a clue..."
"Well Quaid, the best advice I can give you right now is to sit tight and wait for what's important."
"Right, thanks."
Quaid sighed. There was something he didn't understand.
If what he saw and heard was all an illusion, who would open his eyes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Blaze puts on her parachute and turns the safety off her handgun.

"Alright people, time to drop. Go now!" she screams over the ships bay door opening.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Shaula adjusted the straps upon her parachute, and wasted no time. Shoving through everyone, she ran to the open bay door. Her adrenaline pumped, and as she jumped, she performed a front flip while screaming "I regret nothing!" As she fell, she cackled like a madman; the rush of air blew through her hair and face, and as she fell, she got into a nosedive position to speed herself up. After a few seconds, she pulled the string as her parachute opened and she glided to safety, but before hitting the ground, she used one of her cards to cut the strings of her parachute and used the momentum to grab onto a nearby tree branch, swinging upon it before backflipping onto it.

"That. Was. Awesome." She said as she laughed to herself and fixed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:17 pm

Brady had a chuckle. He withstood drops like these like they were nothing. But to keep everyone's head on straight, he ran and jumped out with the parachute. He flew out like a missile with the rushing winds blowing in his face and hair. When he decided he got low enough, he used the chute to land. When he landed, he threw on his shades and undid the pack. He looked at Shaula and said, "Never took you for the thrill seeker type." He then sat down by a tree to wait for his team.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:21 pm

kino had walked twords the bay door as he put on his parachute. he looked down at it and smiled slightly, he walways wanted to go sky diving. he than backed up slightly and ran out. "lets gooooooooooooooo" he said as he jumped, moving hs body asif he was about to do a cannonball in a pool. after a good amount of footing he fliped his body backwards and opend his body up was he came back around, his stomach was now pointing at the ground with his lims spreader apart. "wooohoooo" he yelled. he than moved his body downward were he was basicly straight and just zoming downward. as he aproched the ground he put his bodt back the way it was and pulled the cord on his parachute. gliding safly before his chute hit a tree branch and ended up riping, causing him to fall face first into the ground.

he slowly got up of the ground, whiping the dirt off his face and cloths. "was it even a good idea for me to go with them? probaly not but its beter than staying in a hospital bed or just siting in my dorm...oh well" he than just leaned agence a tree, waiting for the rest of his team to get here.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Harblu put on her parachute, and adjusted it. Before she jumped, she looked down at the fall. She figured she could kill herself here if she wanted to, but for the sake of attempting to make everyone else around her think she wasn't suicidal, she walked off while carrying her medigun. The force going downward made her felt as if she was freezing, and her dress was even flying upwards, and every few seconds the fabric of the clothing would blind her shortly. Her cap flew away as well, but she didn't notice it.

When she felt as if she got low enough, perhaps almost too low, she used the chute and landed next to Brady. She undid the pack and looked over at Shaula and Brady. The only thing that could come out of her mouth was "idiots" merely because she was dumbfounded because they thought they looked cool with shades on. They didn't look cool.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:50 pm

"Wow , ignoring me like that harblu." Torch said to himself."So cold." Torch limply fell out of the aircraft. He was twisting and turning like a rag doll. When he was close to the ground he opened his parachute. I got this. Torch made contact with the ground, and as he did he flipped over and rolled on the ground, the parachute twisting all over him.As he stopped rolling, he sat up moving the chute out of his face."Fun" he said.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 9:57 pm

(Internal)
"Quaid, you realized you wasted your parachute earlier, right? They don't have spares..." Sylvan asked.
"Pfft." Quaid scoffed. "I don't need a parachute, I've got ingenuity."
Quaid grabbed the strings of the parachute he had already ejected and used his sword to cut them loose from the actual parachute. He tied all the strings together, then tied one end of the massive string to his sword and the other end to his backpack. He fixed Sylvan Excalibur into the handhold railing next to the skydiving platform. He sighed.
"Here goes!" He did a dramatic leap and dove straight down from the plane, the string slowly unwinding itself from his hand. As he was falling, Quaid estimated that it would go taut in about 9 seconds and that when it did it would slice through the cloth strap on his backpack. To prevent this from happening, he counted down in his head.
"9...8...7..." Quaid thought. He was a quarter of the way there.

"6...5...4..." Quaid was halfway there.

"3...2...1!" As soon as the first second came into play in his head, two things happened:

-Quaid was positioned about 3/4ths of the way from the plane to the ground. The moment he made impact, it would hurt unless he suppressed the impact of the attempt.

-Quaid jerked his hand up to the sky and triggered his Soul Tether. Sylvan Excalibur was wrenched from the railing by an invisible force, and with the aid of gravity as well as the recall power flew smack into Quaid's hand at ten times the speed he was going, slowing down just enough as it hit his palm to avoid dislocating his arm.

Following this, Quaid put the sword underneath him so that it was parallel to the ground. He flicked his wrist, and the sword spiraled outwards, once again transforming into a shield. Quaid placed his feet on the shield, kicking it down, and the moment before it made impact with the ground, he softened the earth beneath the shield, creating a large puddle of liquid ground beneath him to slow his descent. The shield made contact with the earth and sent Quaid skidding, surfing a few meters on it before he did a front flip, his shield simultaneously transforming back into a sword, and landed right in between Brady and Shaula on the balls of his feet.
Quaid glanced back up at the plane nonchalantly. "That's how you land Quaid-Style."

Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Waking up off his seat Zach rubs his eyes as he streches. Looking outside his window he notices that the ship has stopped. Picking up his sword he ties its strap around his belt as he jumps off of the ship. He looks around and sees that everyone else has gotten off.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Shaula stretched and chuckled a bit.

"I've always wanted to go skydiving. That's all." With that, Shaula took out her deck of cards. Then, the cards twisted and combined into Unlucky 7, which she sheathed into her holster. Upon hearing Harblu's comment, she sneered.

"I hope you die first." She began walking ahead, not bothering to wait for her team.

"It would do us all a favor quite frankly." With that, she disappeared into the nearby woods.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Julia saw the doors open and she smiled taking a deep breath she ran and jumped out, she watched as everyone landed on the ground before her she pulled her parachute and readied her mask. Ashe got close to the ground she cut the chute and landed, looking around for everyone as she took out her axe.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:38 pm

kino saw julia land not to far from him, walking up to her he waved. trying to draw atenchion away from the torn chute behind him that was obviously his. "hay julia" he said as he got close
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:31 pm

Quaid looked around, somewhat disappointed that no one acknowledged his great feat, but shrugged it off.
"So, where's the guy we're gonna protect?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:19 am

Brady stood up and said, "I have no idea. Let us see... Quaid and Torch, can you guys look around to see if you guys see any signs of a battle nearby? That can show us where we will be most likely." Meanwhile he thought of confronting Harblu's sour attitude on the plane but declined as it would more than likely cause a bit of friction in their relation as a team.

He then sighed as he figured if their results are negative to wait for Weiss to inform them of where to go.

Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:41 am

"You, heard the man Q, I guess we are scouting."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 12:57 am

Kali grabbed her parachute and held it in front of her for a moment looking at it before shrugging and tossing it to the side, there was no way for her to actually use it. She walked to the open bay door, standing on the edge and leaned forwards until she fell, plummeting towards the earth. Kali ached to unfurl her wings and take flight, but if she did all these humans would see her for what she really was. With an internal sigh of remorse Kali kept her wings folded around her as she fell, as she neared the ground she Blinked onto the ground, appear in a crouch. Straightening she felt for her Requiem, reassured it was where it belonged, and began to survey the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:24 am

Quaid sighed. "Alright then...you go first, I'll catch up."
(Could we get a description of the surrounding area, please?)
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:22 pm

Orajeo took a pair of goggles from the aircraft and jumped out of it. As he was falling down he used his sight to pinpoint the base of operations for this mission and quickly spotted it. As he navigated towards it he opened his parachute to slow him down making sure to land safely in the Makeshift base of operations as soon as he landed he dropped the parachute and put his cape back on. Quickly looking around he spotted a few policemen and walked up to them with his hands besides his head, he was alone and no one was near him they might mistake him as an enemy. "Hello, I'm from Beacon and was send here as part of the reinforcements. I was told that there would be a commanding officer who would let us move the VIP to extraction."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Blaze jumped off and landed. There were dead bodies everywhere, both of the police force and white fang. In the makeshift bace, the girl was waiting for them. Presumably the commander. She had vibrant orange hair with a grenade launcher strapped to her back. Boop motherfuckers

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS. VIP IS IN THE ROOM BEHIND ME. BE CAREFUL WITH HIM, HE IS FRAGILE." Nora screams.

The door proceeded to open, and in it was a man of middle age. He had a business suit on, glasses, and a fedora. "My name is Tristan Smith." he says, moving from behind Commander Nora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next