Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:20 pm

"Well, you know everything there is to know." Harblu tells Orajeo, still wiggling. She knew the wiggling wouldn't do much, considering she pretty much cannot get out of the situation she is now. Either way, she much rather be dead then alive at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:31 pm

at this time kino was standing at one of the tables in the restaurant. he held a pen with a notebook on the table. there were a couple at the table as he was taking there order. after he wrote it down on the notebook he said "ok, your food will be here shortly" he had a slight smile as he worked. he tore the papper off the notebook that had the order on it and gave it to the chief. walking back out he went to a few tables and started cleaning them up, it wasent easy with one arm and all but he managed.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Orajeo chuckled, and looked her in the eye. This playing around was getting on his nerves and was driving him over his edge. From time to time a wave of blood lust and the feeling of being hunted pulsated from him trying to establish Apex Territory. "No, I don't know everything yet. Once again I ask you. Why were you trying to commit suicide."While talking his tone, intonation and pronunciation was all over the place. It was clear his two sides were trying to struggle for control. If Orajeo had time to completely recover from his previous fall into his komodo side this wouldn't have happened but it was so recent that his other side still was lingering and Harblu was just annoying enough with evading the questions to draw it back to the forefront.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

"Yes you do! And even so, I don't want to talk about it." Harblu continued to insist that Orajeo knew everything. Even so, he would probably find everything out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

That was the final drop. Orajeo snapped and the Apex territory completely came out, completely covering the entire roof. While it was invisible all things that were inside it felt the bloodlust and the constant pressure of being watched and hunted by Orajeo. He still sat on top of her and looked her dead in the eye. "Well then since you won't tell me let me try to guess it. It happened in your past and has to do something with your family?" He said while completely focusing on Harblu's face trying to pick up on anything that changed in her facial features, even the smallest twitch would be noticed by him.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Torch decided to head back to the arena."Hey Julia", he said when he entred."You're still up to that??? Im impressed, dont know many people who can do what u are doing right after getting hurt that bad."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 pm

"Go on." Harblu told Orajeo. She felt something weird at that moment, but couldn't comprehend it. She wasn't denying or confirming any conclusion that Orajeo was trying to draw, but she knew Orajeo was on the right track, either way, she stayed completely calm.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Julia looked towards torch and smiled, beads of sweat falling from her face "Yea, it was my fault I got hurt as bad as I did, not quaids, so I'm conditioning myself to be more nimble and agile so something like that doesn't happen again"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:56 pm

"Mind if i help? Torch said has he brought out both his calibers."Ill set them on a low setting, the heat wont burn you or anything..." Torch said."Im really bored, and looking for something to do."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Julia looked at torch then nodded "Okay let's do it" Julia said enthusiastically, she backed up and tensed up as she readied herself to dodge the bullets.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:02 am

Torch cracked his neck, and yawned looking up at the ceiling. Torch then flipped into the air twisting mid flip, as he shot multiple shots at julias feet. Landing he twirled his caliburs.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:02 am

Continuing his current guessing trend while the territory grew in size and power he spoke again this time with a rather deep tone with his eyes half closed. "Someone very dear to you had an accident and all you could do was just stand there and watch it happen as their life slowly ended in front of you that's also why you're specializing in healing right now. Out of respect for that person's life hoping to save as many people as possible so either they don't have to go through the same thing as you are going through now or you do this because you still feel guilty about that accident even though you don't have to. Well, am I close or not?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:04 am

As the shots were fired at Julia's feet she instantly jumped backwards, the bullets just missing her, she looked up at torch, her ears standing tall as she seemed to be using all her senses to the best of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:07 am

Torch smiled.Torch ran sideways until he way behind julia and then fired 2 shits at her feet again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:09 am

Julia's ears twitched and leaped, doing a flip in the air then landing and standing still her ears standing at full attention listening for torch once again, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:12 am

Harblu was actually quite shocked. Sure, he didn't get it 100% accurately, but he was really spot on about a lot of it. She started to tense up, and in parts of her body were starting to shake. She couldn't show resistance anymore, but in this broken state, it was difficult for her to speak. If she could guide him along she would, it was what she was trying to do, but she couldn't guide him anymore.

"M-mhmm." She told Orajeo, which was broken up into a stutter. It seemed more sad then it was before.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:15 am

"Alright then miss ballerina...how about i keep you on your feet." Torch ran towards Julia side flipping half way shooting the ground. The plasma shot cased a mini explosion resulting in some smoke covered torch making it almost impossible to see him. While in the smoke cover, he pointed his gun at Julia direction. He activated the flamethrower mode, but stopped it when the light produced from the flames came out. Making sure that no fire came out what so ever. He hopped that the flash of light from the smoke would be enough to throw Julia off, allowing torch to bait her into moving, which would make it easier for him to predict her landing spots.Torch then shot a small volley of shots in Julia direction. He would follow her if she tried to stop, or move.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:17 am

kino was taking another order from a couple and there kid, seemingly 5 years old. "ok, would you like c heese with that?" he asked the male that was at the table, he nodded and kino wrote it down. than when the parents were looking away he wispeared something in the kids ear and handed him a straw. the kid smiled and kino left to do other things. the kid had tooken the straw out of its paper warping and crumbled up the warping into a small ball. he than took a spoon that was on the table and placed it on the handel of the spoon. he than slamed his fist on the end of the spoon, cauing the paper to fling at the kids mother, the kid laughed and the m other smiled while sneakingly taking the spoon away from him.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:18 am

Julia closed her eyes and let her ears do the searching, since her eyes were closed she didn't see the flash and made a dash when torch fired a volley of shots at her, she slid out of the smoke and opened her eyes, looking for torch.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:25 am

Torch ran out of the smoke in julias direction with both guns holstered. When he was about 3 inches from running into Julia he kept 1 foot stationary, and twisted his body to try and trip Julia.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am

Julia leaped into the air and leaped off of him, landing a few feet away, she looked up wincing and holding her side, the leap obviously tweaking something
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:33 am

Torch saw her wins."You know..." He said. "Extensive training after getting injured never helps. How about you freshen up and relax." Torch said as he stretched. "Oh, and i would also like to talk to you about something Julia...well after your done, hopefully taking my advice..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 am

Julia grinned and sat down for a minute, wiping some sweat from her brow, looking up at torch "Well I'm here, what's up? I'm all ears" Julia said while pointing to her cat ears the moved to emphasize her point.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:36 am

Orajeo saw that Harblu was clearly tensing up and moved backwards sitting on her ankles and pulled her up so she sat upright, removing his cape from her. Seeing her in this state calmed him down again and put him back into his normal state.Orajeo saw Harblu completely tensed up and not in his cape, he didn't know what had happened however something seemed to have upset Harblu a lot. "Look, I might not know exactly what happened. However why don't you calm down a bit and then you can tell me okay, maybe that will help?" He said with a warm friendly tone and smile.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 am

Harblu didn't even know herself that she was sitting up-right. She couldn't hear Orajeo, and in her eyes, she looked like she was absorbed in something, as if all of her senses got cut off. She didn't even know what she was looking at or what was happening, everything about Harblu looked like she just went blank. And she still seemed to be tense and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next