Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Julia giggled and looked at kino "I think I'm better now, it still is sore but slowly I'm getting better" Julia smiled warmly and ate some more of her fries, obviously happy with how the day has gone.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:22 am

"well thats good, an d to be honest im suprised you haven t badgered me with questions yet" he said looking around the place and noticed that c ustomer was gone and sighed "i beter not get introuble sence the other guy dident take his order..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:48 am

Julia looked at kino and smiled, pointing to his missing arm "Your working to fund to get a new arm, I didn't need to ask silly, besides it's smart to have a job on the side, you can buy more dust and stuff that way"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:24 am

"....than why the hell were you laughing?" he asked confused now as he slowly brings his arm back down to the table.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Orajeo saw the now crying Harblu and knew that the shaking wasn't helping. He sighed and got off her ankles but still held onto her shoulders and sat besides her, he put his arm over her and let it rest on her shoulder so that he could still stop her if she tried to run to jump again. He looked at the picture in the dogtag locket and spoke. "Is that the reason why you are trying to commit suicide?" He said with a caring voice hoping this change of behavior and tone would cause her to react.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Harblu was still hearing sounds from Orajeo's mouth, she couldn't fully hear what he was saying. She was still crying, but her body stopped shaking. All she could do was look at the picture of her sister and let it absorb her.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:58 am

Orajeo saw that while Harblu still wasn't reacting to him she has stopped shaking and knew she at least heard something what he said but it didn't reach her. Feeling in his pockets he found a piece of paper and a pen. While she couldn't hear him, he hoped that she still was able to read and wrote the same question that he had asked her on the paper and held it inbetween her and the locket.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:18 am

Harblu continued to stare into the paper soullessly. Not because she was reading it. If anything she couldn't read it. But her body started to shake again. And she was still crying, that hadn't changed. And if anything, what she was seeing on the paper was just blobs of ink. Partly because Orajeo's handwriting did seem to be a bit messy, but also Harblu's vision started to get blurry itself.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Orajeo sat there for a few seconds not knowing what to do. He was starting to run out of ideas, nothing seemed to work. He sighed, while he had one last idea which could work he'd rather not do it. He decided he'd give Harblu a bit more time until he would do it, if she had not snapped out of it within a few minutes he had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Harblu still remained to have a soulless look in her eyes. Her body was still shaking, her vision was still blurry, she still seemed to be crying. It didn't seem like Harblu was going to snap out of it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Orajeo sighed again and stood up and walked so that he was standing one and a half step away from Harblu. He looked at her knowing that while she wasn't reacting anymore she would still get information from the outside world. He had been in a similar situation once which lasted 3 days, the last thing he wanted was for her to stay 3 days like this. "Harblu if you can hear me and understand what I'm saying then know that I'm sorry for this but I can't think of anymore things that might make you snap out of it." With that he stepped towards Harblu with a large step so that his chest would be at the height of her head, and proceeded to swing his hand at full speed with his weight behind it towards Harblu's cheek. He knew that the force behind this slap would most likely knock Harblu over if not cause her to be send flying for a short distance still within the roof and no where near the edges of the roof. The moment his palm hit her cheek he turned his upper body away from her causing the weight of his entire body to be put behind the slap combined with the force of his legs stepping in and the speed of the step in caused his palm to only be in contact with Harblu's cheek for a small amount of time but the sound that could be heard from it would be able to be heard even in the main hall. With his arm under his upper body he looked at girl he just hit and hoped it had worked.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Harblu was knocked down due to the slap. It definitely hurt, but she liked it. Not because it felt nice, but because she felt that every time she felt pain, she would feel slightly of what her sister went through. She felt as if she did something wrong, and she needed to be hurt for it. As if she didn't hurt herself already. And every time she did hurt herself, she felt as if she was coming closer and closer to forgive herself.

She remembered how much in solitude her sister was because of who she was. She remembered how she saw how her was able to smile, every time she was beaten or bullied because of who she was and what she was. And when she just stood there and watched, as the thing she loved, the sister she loved so dearly was burning up in front of her, and how she didn't do anything to try to save the sister that she cared so dearly about. Even though she became a medic because her sister said that thats what she should do. Every time she healed someone, or saved someone, or treated someone, she would always think to herself that she was helping another one of them hurt people like her sister. All of those mistakes that she felt as if she couldn't take back made her feel like she should never be born.

She did stop shaking, her vision got better, she stopped crying for that moment. She was able to sit herself back up again.

"Again." She painfully cried out, looking straight at Orajeo.
"Hit me!" She cried out painfully, continuing to look straight into Orajeo's eyes. In her own eyes, her crying started up again, but that didn't change the dead serious look she gave Orajeo.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Shaula walked through town with her hands set in her pockets. She stared down the entire time, contemplating things as she was deep within thought. She wandered aimlessly until she wound up back near the school. Stopping, she stared up at it.

"Soon..." Was all she said. She then walked inside and wandered the halls. Deep inside, she had a tugging feeling. She wanted to see the beautiful sky once again before it rained fire upon the Faunus. She walked up the hallways and entered out onto the balcony where she stared straight at the sky.

Last edited by Tamashii on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:40 am

Julia looked a t kino and smiled "Because it was funny seeing you in a waiters uniform" Julia smiled and ate some of her fries while bending her right leg over her left at the knee, smiling at her two friends as they relaxed
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:42 am

"funny?... i honestly think i look kind of cool, nice change from the normal ragity coat and jeans.....but i hope you don't think i will be wearing this on a regular basis...i still like my ragity c oat and jeans" he said while looking at himself than back at julia, smiling slightly while also being serious.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:48 am

Julia giggled at kino "Awww I think it looks cute" her ears twitched slightly and she took a large sip of her soda "When do you get off work? We can all go back at the same time" Julia suggested with a bright smile, seemingly all better after the near death experience the other day.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:52 am

"umm...." he said looking to his right, at the clock on the wall. "looks like in a couple minutes, man time does fly.....wait i only had one meal today. and it was just a few frys.." he said as his stomach started growling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:53 am

Julia giggled and pushed the rest of her plate towards kino "Eat up, I bet your starving" Julia smiled happily and took a sip from her soda before also giving that to kino, she knew he worked hard today and wanted to make sure he was well fed "Now est up then we can leave"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:09 am

kino smiled "um, thanks julia" he than picked up the burger and took a bite out of it. "wow, this is ac tually good..." she said, taking another bite. kino than said while c hewing "so, whats this about your axe?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 am

Julia took out her axe and looked at it "Apparently someone was calling for me on a radio or something in this...said they knew me and that the white fang were after me" Julia stared at her axe, seemingly getting lost in thought trying to find out who it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:34 am

"what would the white fang want with you?" kino said eating a fry. he than looked at the axe "maybe....it kept a record of the message? try and see and if its there play it bac k for us to hear" kino leaned bac k in the chair slightly, eating another fry.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:52 am

Julia looked at kino and sighed "Because I'm an undercover white fang officer...I was sent here to get some information which I have....but I'm reluctant to give it to them so I think they placed a bounty on my head" Julia looked at her axe and couldn't find anything to play back the message.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:55 am

"...." kino dident say anything. he froze as he was about to put a fry in his mouth, just stuned at what she just sayed "what"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:57 am

Julia crossed her arms as her ears twitched "I'm part of the White fang, that mask you had found is my radio to them, I also use it in battle to try and calibrate my opponents skills" Julia knew she could trust torch and kino, it's who she told them the truth.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:14 am

"....." he dident say anything again, not eating the fry. "i knew there was something up with that mask...i was looking at it when you barged in and i was holding your underwear, you dident think i was perving out in your underwear drawr did ya?" he said to julia. seemingly back to normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next