Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:24 am

"Well, im going to head back." Torch said as he stood up. He reached into his pocket and placed the money on the table. "It was fun you two", he said as he started walking to the exist of the resteraunt ,"and kino, friend,cool is the last thing I'd use to describe the outfit."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 am

Julia watched torch get up to leave and she waved "Bye torch! Next time I'll buy!" Julia giggled while looking at kino "Well I was more worried about you finding the mask more then anything so yea,you pretty much knew it wasn't normal from the moment you saw it, congrats detective kino"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Blaze wakes up with a yawn. Just another day to go through. Standing up and stretching, she moves to the sink and brushes her teeth. After spitting out the toothpaste she takes her "daily dose" of medication and gets out the room, heading towards the cafeteria.

Yang opens the door. She looked like a train wreck. Her eyes had bags over them as if she hasn't slept, her hair is all over the place, and she wasn't even wearing her "Business Attire." Instead she was sporting a wrinkled white t-shirt, boy shorts, and white sneakers with yellow socks."What do you two need?" she says, her sleepiness apparent.

Weiss was typing about on her computer. "I know you are somewhere.....I just have to find you..." she mumbles underneath her breath.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Julia grabbed kino by the wrist and started running back to the acsdemy, a smile on her face as she said "Come on slowpoke! Let's see what the others are doing!" Julia said excitedly before calling Brady on his scroll, if he answered she would ask what he is up too.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Quaid had forgotten why he was standing there. Yang's appearance probably made it seem like she wouldn't have bothered much anyways.
"Er, Ms. Xiao Long, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:51 pm

Brady picked up his scroll and talked to Julia a bit. He told her that he was planning to talk to Yang about something involving Kali's team once she came to the door and that if she wanted to be there then she could come.

Brady then nodded when Yang opened the door and noticed how tired she seemed, almost as if she had little to no sleep last night. Brady then said, "Sorry to wake you up Mrs. Xiao Long but I was hoping to tell my own concerns involving a person on one of the teams. If you allow for it, may we come into your office to discuss things more privately?"

Brady was hoping Yang and perhaps Weiss would put a stop to Kaori before he had to resort to more violence. He hated violence and would much rather have someone else deal with the psychotic racist before he went berserk and risk wreaking the academy.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:59 pm

after kino had goten off work he c hanged back in to his normal attire but was emeditly met with julia draging him b y his wrist. "oi, i only have the one arm julia" he said, yet again getting dragged around by her. "you dont have to drag me everywhere, you could just ask Dx"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:34 pm

"No, I'm not going to hit you again." He said meeting Harblu's stare with his own. He just stepped towards Harblu and sat down beside her again. "It's clear that something is bothering you and it has to do with the girl in the picture you carry around. After crying and being completely out of this world when I said something to you don't you think you can tell me the full story of why you're suicidal now?" He said in a caring voice.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:39 pm

"You wouldn't understand, now hit me! I deserve it!" Harblu yelled at Orajeo while still looking into Orajeo with her strong, crying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:33 pm

"Not understand what? The feeling that nothing else in the world matters, except what you did? The feeling that you'd just want to just give up on living for the sake what happened because it might happen again and drag others in it? Or what about the guilt you felt about what happened causing you to become unresponsive to everything? How about the thoughts that go through your head concerning what if it happened to someone else, so am I understanding yet or do I need to go on?" Orajeo said in a irritated voice, while Harblu's situation might have been different from his own however it caused the same state of mind or he thought from what people told him when he was not responding just as Harblu did a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

"Just go away." Harblu yelled at Orajeo, crying, and curling herself up into a little ball. She didn't want to talk about it anymore, so she figured that she would start to close herself up. Starting now.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Torch had his hands on his pocket, kicking rocks as he walked around the court yard of the school. He looked up at the sky and sighed."Can anything interesting happen now."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:46 pm

"And watch you jump off the roof once I'm gone, nah it's not going to be so easy. Closing yourself off from people once you're sad and depressed won't help, it'll only make things worse. Also don't you belong in a team now, I've seen you on the battlefield during the practice missions when I was exploring Beacon. What do you think your team will do without you on the battlefield? Your team NEEDS you, without your healing their battle styles won't nearly be as effective." He said while sitting besides her to make sure he could react if she was going to run for it so that he could prevent her from trying to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Harblu heard Orajeo, but she didn't care. She just planned to sit there in a tiny little ball for the rest of her life if she wanted. Sure, her team needed her, but she couldn't think about them right now. Even though its was her job to think about their well-being, she couldn't do it. No matter what she tried to think about, she always came to the conclusion that she should have never been born.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:01 pm

"You really think that the person in the locket would want you to kill yourself, after she left you. Do you really think that is what she really wanted you to do?" Orajeo said although he felt kind of bad reminding Harblu of that person it was the only thing that got reactions out of her so far.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Harblu knew Orajeo was trying to get Harblu to react to him. So, she gave him what he wanted while staying in her ball. "No, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I want to be with her. I can't live a world without my sissy." Harblu told Orajeo in a week, low voice.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:33 pm

"If you couldn't live in a world without your sister, you'd have died already. Seeing how you're still alive I'm sure you can live in a world without your sister. You just don't want to. Those are two entirely different teams, maybe your sister was an irreplaceable bond for you. However that doesn't mean you can't make new ones, I'm sure your teammates are great people who you will grow to love and also don't want to live without."

All this talking to Harblu who seemed to refuse to talk and tried to cut herself off from the world besides the thing she was focusing on reminded Orajeo of himself after his first run into the Grimm. He felt something in him change, although slowly and not suddenly as it did before. It felt familiar and empowering allowing him to overcome his old self and allowed him to say things which could hurt people but in this case he thought that was exactly what he needed."That is IF you let them bond with you and slowly stop clinging to your sister, if your sister were alive right now you really think she would want to see you like this? Or would she like to see her sister happy and enjoying her time at Beacon?" Normally had had felt terrible about what he had just said against Harblu however something in him had changed something within him and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Harblu knew the things Orajeo was saying was right, but she just couldn't accept that it was. She couldn't accept that her sister, who throughout their whole life was suffering, would see the person closest to them having a good time after letting her die. It was all Harblu's fault. For not being a good sister. Because of her mistakes, she felt that she didn't want to be born.

"Shut up." Harblu said softly and weakly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Julia dragged kino back to the school and towards yang's office, waving at Brady and Quaid before waving to Yang as well "Heya everyone" Julia said happily, obviously much better then the day before when she almost died
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Orajeo took note of the tone Harblu was using when she was not so kindly asking to stop talking, he knew he was on the right track to get through to her. "Harblu, I get you're constantly blaming yourself about what happened. However was it really your fault? I'm sure you did everything you could to help your sister then and that she was happy in her last moments that you tried to save her. Don't see not wanting to commit suicide anymore as letting go of your sister, think of it as you trying to live so your sister can rest easy knowing you're taking care of yourself and haven't stopped enjoying life after she died." He sighed, seriously how thick of a skull did this girl have and what did she experience to be this locked into her own world he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 pm

"Shut up." Harblu said, although it seemed to be a bit more stronger. Even though Orajeo thought that Harblu did everything she could, he was wrong. Harblu did nothing to help in that moment. And she couldn't forgive herself for it. And it all seemed so easy coming from him. It wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:59 pm

While the tone was stronger it also helped Orajeo since it meant the things he were saying weren't pushing her buttons and allowed her to recover a bit. Telling him she either didn't help her sister when she could have or that her sister wasn't happy in her last moments and that was burned into her mind. Deciding to push for the first option since the second option would be a lot harder to crack he started to speak in a low and kind of depressed voice. "You know, I've been in a similar situation like you. You see, when I was a little kid my friends and I once played hide and seek in the forest my friends decided to play a little..." He stopped and his tone changed completely becoming very disgusted and serious. "Prank. You see I was the seeker and apparently they had hid costumes of Grimm in the forest and were waiting for me show up so they could scare me. Well their plan backfired."

His tone switched back to the low and depressed voice he had used before. "You see, I was scared. Scared out of my mind. That's when I snapped, I drew my weapon and automatically got ready for battle. One of them tried to imitate an Grimm attack and swung the claw at me, but was met by the steel of my blade killing him. One of them an avian Faunus tried flying away from me since he didn't want anything to do with me or the group anymore. So he flew by me, a bit too close since I also managed to take him down. Once all of the Grimm were down I slowly regained my senses only to see that these were the kids I was playing with. So I ran home and the only thing that could leave my mouth was the word Grimm. Then I've spent the next 2 days in a similar position as you're in now, both mentally and physically.

So yeah, while in your case you could've done more for your sister in my case I did everything myself. I had only myself to blame, I was the cause why the kids died and I killed them with my own hands. You keep yelling that I have no idea what it's like or what you are feeling and now you're even yelling for me to shut up. However I don't want you to go through what I had to go through without help, or someone to talk to about this. Trust me that's the worst thing to have to go through." He said while sighing, while one of his biggest secrets in his life had been revealed to someone he didn't even was sure he could trust, if it would help her recover he'd think it'd have been worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 pm

"The difference is that you have blood on your hands." Harblu cried back at Orajeo, still curled in a ball, crying. There is a lot more that was different, but maybe if she did have blood on her hands, she could be happy. Maybe her sister wouldn't have gone in vain. Maybe she would have died with her sister. Or even she could have saved her sister. But she didn't. Either way, she didn't see the connection Orajeo was trying to make.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:04 am

kino sighed. "um hi guys." he said, now some how goten out of julias grip and waving with his one arm. he needed a new coat definitely and a new arm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:55 am

"Fine, get in here." she says with a sigh, then looking to Quaid. "Do you need something Quaid?" she looks at him

Blaze yawns and piles her tray to the brim with food. Afterwards, she sits down and begins to devour her food in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next