Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Torch got on the shop with his team for a second there he was to busy fantasizing on the mission and almost forgot to board."Boom Booom Booom." Torch said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Orajeo started looking around the ship and in the general area but didn't see his not injured team mates anywhere. So he boarded the ship and started looking for a professor, quickly he saw Weiss. "Uhm... Professor Weiss, I'm afraid there is a little problem." He told her in a slightly concerned voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:27 pm

"What is it, Orajeo?" Weiss turns around and looks at him
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:51 pm

"Well, I've looked everywhere. However I seem to be unable to find any of my not injured team mates. Now that I think about it, I've not seen them since the attack on the school." He said while realizing what he said was true, he has not seen them since the Faunus attack, instantly he jumped to the worst care scenario. He doesn't remember much about the attack either, that scared him even more.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Having taken her time getting there Kali finally arrived at the hanger and boarded the ship. She saw Orajeo talking to Weiss about something and shrugged it off, finding a place a good distance from everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:09 pm

"They could have quit the school system, I will have to check. Meet me in my office later." Weiss says before going to the front of the hovercraft.

Blaze sat next to Kali and poked her cheek. "Haaai. Want some chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Orajeo just started speaking without thinking about this sudden development, his teammates might have quit the school without telling him. He couldn't believe it. Still hanging in the balance between both of his genes he switched over again. "Ah, I see. So what should I do now then? Seeing how I do not have a team, should I join another team or just go ahead and play scout. With all my respect, but from my reports and documents you of all people should be aware of my abilities. Seeing how I can't function without a team and suddenly putting me into a team might cause the students to be confused seeing how for most of them this will be their first mission I personally think that would be my best place to be. However if you have something different planned for me, then I can understand." His tone was very respectful, while he now thought of himself as the best hunter he knew there were people with more experience than him and he should obey them until he had proven he was better than them or could operate without instructions or a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:30 pm

"You may for now until I decide what to do." Weiss looks at him and smiles lightly. 'Some of the fighting spirit of these kids is amazing' she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:39 pm

"Okay, thank you." He slightly bowed to her and then walked away. 'YES, she approved for now. Whether this is a good or a bad thing I'll see later, but for now she approved of it.' He thought to himself happily. He took his scroll out of his pocket and saw that it was almost 6, seeing Kali in the distance he walked towards her with the intent to discuss what they would do about their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 am

Kali flinched away when Blaze poked her cheek but stopped herself from outright jumping out her seat and moving as far away as possible. Blaze was on her team after all, and more importantly Blaze wasn't Kaori. Once she had regained herself Kali shook her head slightly in response, "erm.. no. I'm good. Uh... thanks anyway.." Looking back up Kali saw that Orajeo was approaching and shifted awkwardly in her seat, mumbling under her breath, "I was hoping he would have forgotten...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 am

DM POST: YOUR ON THE HOVERSHIP WHOEVER ISNT ON IT BY NOW

"Alright students, you have your first mission. As of now you are representing Beacon, so don't fuck this up." yells Weiss over the sound of the engines turning on. "You are going to be protecting a VIP in the battlefield. Currently, a mini-scale war is occurring between the White Fang and the Vale police force. Your objective is to protect the VIP until we can extract him from the field. You will be told who it is once you have hit ground. As for deployment, behind each chair is a parachute. You will be jumping off this hovercraft into battle. From there, you will meet up with your Commanding Officer at the makeshift base. She will then let you move the VIP to extraction. Any Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:18 am

Shaula remained silent, taking in the information given to them. She then smirked. Parachuting sounded fun. She reached over and snagged one before strapping it upon herself, then waited for the confirmation to jump. Her heart raced and adrenaline began kicking in. Her mission would have to wait, but in her mind it would be worth it for this moment. She didn't care who she had to protect--getting the opportunity to potentially take out some of the disgusting faunus in the White Fang was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Julia's eyes widened "The White Fang and Valeo police force was fighting? No no this couldn't be happening" Julia put on her parachute and looked around before putting on her mask, slowly its systems booted up, she needed to get on the ground fast, maybe she could stop this senseless fighting before anyone else got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Quaid came to his senses, activated his parachute and jumped out. He had a feeling that the VIP was the same person that he had seen earlier in the plane. Whoever this guy was, he must have had low standards to trust a bunch of first-year Beacon teenagers to protect him from a full-on war.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:24 pm

"white fang hu?...." kino said as he leaned agence one of the walls of the ship. he remembered what julia said earlier at the restaurant. he dident know what he should do, maybe he should just slaughter them when he sees them or just try to dispatch them without killing... there were two parts of him conflicting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Julia grabbed Quaid before he jumped out and activated his parachute "Hold your horses there Quaid, we aren't there yet" Julia winced holding her side, pulling Quaid back before he jumped strained her core even more but she knew she had to do it, taking a deep breath once she sat him back down.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Torch came up to julia, his parachute on. "Dont do anything stupid love. The last thing i want is you wandering into the white fate alone....that wouldn't be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:04 pm

"Don't worry about him, hes dumb." Harblu dismissed Quaid's stupidity to waste his parachute as she goes over to her own and puts it on. Really she was thinking why did her teammates always have to make these poor decisions. It's like they want to come off dumb kids who want to prove that the human race is worthless and just likes to be failures.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Julia smiled at torch and blushed softly "Yea It would be bad if they got to me...I'll be okay though I think for now" Julia looked at harblu and giggled softly "Hey Harblu, how are you feeling today" Julia asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:21 pm

"Don't worry about me. You got your own team to worry about." Harblu said towards Julia. She didn't want to worry someone pathetic worrying about her. It wasn't her job anyways. But knowing Julia, she always seemed quick to respond to everything.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:55 pm

"Don't mind her." Torch whispered. "Somethings always up with that girl", Torch said.Mood Swing Central. Torch went up to harblu."So was it fun?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:08 am

"Every moment away from you idiots is fun." Harblu told him. If there really was anyone that annoyed her on her own team, it was Torch. Quaid just seems to be dumb and immature, and Brady is the only person on the team that Harblu actually liked talking to. She really just didn't know why, but that really didn't mater. It didn't help her convince herself that humans are good people.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:09 am

Julia smiled at torch then looked at harblu "I can worry about my own team and worry about my friends too silly, well I hope your feeling okay either way" Julia smiled softly and stretched before sitting down, looking around the airship, glancing at Kaori before going about her buisness.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 12:32 am

(Internal)
"I would have preferred walking...this is boring."
"Don't fret, you'll see action soon enough."
"I don't care about the action, I just want to get off this ship."
However, in Quaid's real mind, he was questioning the fabric of his so called "Team". Aside from Orajeo's team, he had come to the realization that his team was the second worst qualified to be considered a team. His teammates were a violence-obsessed lunatic, a suicidal person who cared for absolutely nothing and a guy who could barely control his own mind, and somehow Brady had some of the most sense of anyone else. He wondered what they would do once he died. They would probably replace him and be done with it. Not tha he would care, he would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:22 am

Julia smiled at Quaid and stuck her tongue out while having her mask on "You were not walking Quaid, if its as bad as I'm guessing...we are gonna need you there immediately okay?" Julia brushed her hair back and made sure all the systems in the mask were working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next