Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Shaula stepped out from the woods near where they were dropped off from the ship. She didn't bother looking around, she just kept walking. She had her fill of killing faunus for today, which is really why she wanted to do this mission, not to protect some dumb VIP. She didn't care that she was abandoning the others--they wouldn't get her thought process anyway. She had heard how everyone called her a racist and she smiled at the thought. Of course she was. The faunus were filthy and deserved nothing less than genocide. Stopping short, she pulled out one of her cards and pressed the button on it. At that moment, the traps she had put down in the woods would go off. She sighed happily and took a deep breath as the small area in the path in the woods exploded. She had no real reason to detonate them. She just wanted to hear the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Quaid slowly sat up. "I used all my aura on the mech, didn't I..." He didn't feel much pain, he was just aura-less and a little drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:31 am

Orajeo's eyes slowly started to open and he regained consciousness, as that was happening his entire body was hurting. It seemed he had overdone it when he was fighting against the commander and now he was paying the price, even though his entire body was hurting he slowly tried to rise but when he tried supporting himself with his left leg a imense jolt of pain went through his body and he fell over where he saw Kali. "Uhm... Hi?" He said while trying to keep in a scream of pain.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Kali turned from watching the others try to fight the Paladin when she heard Orajeo, tilting her head slightly as she looked at him, "Erm.. You probably shouldn't move much.. just a thought."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Orajeo tried to get up but the bullets in his arm and leg made it impossible to do so. After Kali said that he shouldn't move a lot he chuckled. "Duely noted. Well then seeing how I can't get up and no one else is around, I suppose that the only option is for you to carry me off the battle field". He said with a tone which was inbetween serious and joking.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Kali absentmindedly rubbed her arm under her cloak and blinked slowly a few times, looked at Orajeo as if he had grown a second head, "Y... You're joking right? Wouldn't it be best to wait until those guys finished that mech off and have them carry you out? "
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Brady looked up and saw Julia and got him out of the way of the mech. Even though his rage mode was on and normally he'd be cussing at her to let him continue, he felt comfort in this. He said, "Thanks..." He sighed. This fight was dragging on he felt. His aura was exhausting and they needed to find a way to kill this mech to move on and get the VIP out of here. The mech has those thrusters to save it from falling and whatever the hell that material it was made of was could apparently stand up to Torch's flames. He had no real idea other than physical attacks. But his aura was so low feeling he could not face it alone like he has. He needed to go beyond his own strength but even he did not know if he could do that.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Torch smiled when he saw that the heat affected the mech. Just a bit more heat. Torch got out his other caliber, and turned it on. It would take a short time for it to heat up to the heat needed. 6000 degrees Fahrenheit should be enough, but first lets see if i can make that driver feel like they are in a mechanical furnace. Torch Ran towards the mech, keeping an eye on the driver inside. He pointed both his calibers at the mech and opened fire. The flames exploded out of the guns, consuming the mech. Torch ran around it in circles multiple times, some times stopping to let a caliber cool down, and then restart the assault. By this time one caliber would have reach the 6000F, and the other 4000F and climbing. If anything, the metal of the mech could be heated, and the application of heat would overheat its system, and if not it would hopefully cause the driver inside to stroke because of the absurd temperatures, in turn making the mech useless or eject from the mech. Even if there is some type of faunas that can handle high temperatures, the amount of heat being radiated right now form the metal and the scaling heat,they will most likely be met with nausea, irritability, dizziness, muscle cramps, faintness, heavy sweating and fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:21 am

"Well, when I fought that guy there were snipers backing him up, and I am not completely sure if people took them out already and I'drather not take the chance to get sniped like a sitting duck. If you don't like the thought of carrying me away from the battlefield I'll settle for getting dragged away" He said with a faint smile as he was tring to not give into the pain he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:38 pm

"You seem to be in a lot of pain.. wouldn't me trying to drag you through the forest cause you even more pain..? Besides.." Kali shifted her shoulders slightly, "It would be sorta awkward to try to carry you out.." Kali then remembered Orajeo's cape and gestured towards it, "Isn't that thing bullet proof? You wouldn't need to worry about snipers if you hid underneath it."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:50 pm

"Yes, it's bullet proof however as you can see it's currently underneath me. As you've pointed out I'm in pain so rolling me over would just hurt a ton. Besides why would it be awkward to carry a person without a team out of the battlefield who can't move on it's own? Isn't that what you might have to so once you've become a huntress, so why not get used to it now?" He gritted his teeth as the pain became stronger and more consistent and was fighting to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Kali sighed, she reeaallly didn't want to have to drag someone all the way to the LZ. "I feel like you'd be the least of the snipers concerns right now.. but fine if you insist on me dragging you out of here how do you expect me to do that without dragging you over every rock and fallen branch to the LZ?"

The Pilot of the Paladin was being cooked alive, warning lights were flashing all over the cockpit as the mech was suffering critical system failures. In a final effort to take out the students the Paladin surged forward through the flames directly toward Brady and Julia, a huge flaming behemoth of molten slag barreling towards them. When it was within a few meters from the two the systems finally suffered a meltdown causing the mech to explode violently in typical anime fashion.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Julia's eyes widened and she grabbed Brady again, jumping away as the mech exploded, landing far enough away from the explosion "Woohoo! Great job everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:13 pm

"I think I know of a way for you to drag me to the landing zone without me suffering too much." Orajeo said while smiling, although it was clear the smile was to hide the pain he also smiled to prepare for what he was about to do. He slowly raised his left hand with a lot of struggle and pain. After he had done that he let ir drop exactly on his bullet wound on his leg. The pain was too much and with a single scream he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:45 pm

Kali winched at the sight of what Orajeo had just done and muttered under her breath, "why would you do that..." Kali looked back over to where the others were fighting the mech after hearing an explosion louder than the usual ones from its missiles, "oh look, they beat it...might as well drag him along anyway.." Kali knelt down to grab Orajeo's cape to have something to drag him on more easily and pullet his unconscious body through the forest to where Harblu, Blaze and Quaid had gone with the VIP.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Torch holsterd his caliburs behind his back and looked in aww."Now that, is an explosion...and for asecond there i felt like i needed to use my semblance." Torch reached into his pocket and procedded to put his eye patch on.I might as well go back to the VIP. Torch took 1 more look at the now demolished mech. "Sheesh, you white fang sure do have cool toys."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Quaid took note of the other students approaching.
"Hey, guys. I take it you beat the mech?" He said meekly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Neo raises an eyebrow at Quaid. "So it appears the gang is all here. Hello newbloods. Like your first taste of war? I sure did." she says, sitting on a log and crossing her legs. "You see, you do have a mission to complete, I would recommend you do it before....something unexpected happens..."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Torch made it to where the rest of them where, he noticed a female sitting on a log."Who's this?" Torch said as he moved hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Julia looked towards the girl and tilted her hesd, helping Brady along with them as she stood next to torch "Yea who are you?" Julia asked. Her white fang mask still on.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Kali dragged Orajeo over to where the others had been gathering and let go of his cape, gesturing towards him vaguely, "So um... he needs a medic or something.." Kali then looked over to Neo and shrugged, figuring this was just the person they were supposed to meet to drop off the VIP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 pm

"Name's Neopolitan, but children believe me. The honor is mine~" she says, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:20 pm

"Huh. So he does." Harblu comments on Kali's reply. She saw Neo there. Didn't really care. Either way, something was going to happen. And she was practically waiting for it to happen. {Charge: Full}
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Quaid's eyes widened. He backed up abruptly.

"N-n-not you again..."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Torch looked at Qaud."You know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next