Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:57 am

Julia smiled at Yang then looked to Brady and walked into the office, wanting to be part of this meeting or whatever they were doing, Julia was smiling softly figuring kino was gonna follow them in.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:18 am

Quaid thought for a moment, then sighed. "Nah, I'm good, I'll see you guys later..." He left.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 am

Kali looked up from her book for a moment to survey the room, the Library was mostly empty except for a few students sitting quietly either doing work or reading as she was. Glancing at her scroll to check the time she saw she still had quite some time before that meeting Orajeo wanted to have. In all honesty she didn't feel much like a team leader, she hid herself away in the library most of the time and almost never interacted with anyone, let alone her team, one of which quite frankly terrified her as he was the personification of all the horrible things she had been taught about humans growing up.
With a sigh Kali returned to her book, loosing herself in another world.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

kino blinked a few times as he noticed julia went in without draging him. he couldent help but smile when he noticed. he turned completly around and started walking away "you guys have fun"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm

Torch had his hands in his pocket, and was kicking rocks as he walked."OK, if i want anything to happen i'm going to have do do it myself....but then again..that going to take work..so ill let chance handle this one". Torch closed his eyes and took one had out of his pocket and pointed in-front of himself. He started spinning rapidly. Wherever i point, is where i'll go. Torch spun for a few seconds that stopped. He was disoriented and dizzy. He opened his eyes, and saw that he was pointing to quit a large structure."Alllrigh...ty" torch said confused. "I guess that's where ill find action." Torch staggered towards the building. Because he was still out of it he rammed into the doors indiscreetly. BOOOM!!! The doors rattled as they hit the walls. The loud disturbing sound rang through the silent room. Torch was standing in-between the ajar doors holding his head. The dizziness subsided. The large room was filled with shelves and shelves of books. Computers could be seen in the corners, and a desk with a few people behind it greeted anyone who entered."Ughhh" Torch Exclaimed.Of all the places to find action....it had to be a library.He surveyed the room once again. Especially a library with very few people.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Brady stepped into Yang's Office alongside Julia. He sat down on a chair and said, "Mrs Xiao Long. I know you are aware of Mrs Kali's Team correct? Well the thing I wish to discuss involves one of their members; Kaori. I get that we are suppose to fight any evil in the world as our missions, but he seems to think and treat all faunus in the world as equivalents to Grimms. Not only that, but he has constantly berated members of both my team and of Julia's team."

"During the invasion while you all were away, Kaori ripped into Julia instead of fighting the oncoming threat and when Quaid tried to break up the fight, Kaori threatened to kill him. Not only that but he threatened our team medic and put her in such a state of disarray, I had to restrain her."

"During Quaid and Julia's spar, Kaori gave off a dark and evil presence as if he did not enjoy the battle but more so the fact Julia was in pain. Quaid even confirmed that he was apparently on Kaori's good side now after what happened. Then came Kiba forfeiting his spar with Kaori to check on Julia to which Kaori lost it, ripping into Kiba for being weak and for actually caring then turning and yelling to fight someone. He even made a comment about it when all of team 3 gathered along with me and Quaid to check on Julia."

"All I really ask is that Kaori be put on heavy surveillance. There is no doubt in my mind that he would kill every faunus attending this academy if given the chance. I only recently came here but I treat everyone on every team as a friend, especially the Faunus. I would like to not see bloodshed occur to those I care about. "

Then, in a tiny whisper only someone with a higher sense of hearing would catch, Brady said, "At least... That is what she taught me..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Julia nodded with everything Brady was saying confirming all that he said "Yea Kaori is rather mean at times and comes close to actually attacking us and it's really not good" Julia's ears twitched and she looked at Brady, having heard what he said, she tilted her head but figured to ask about it later instead turning her full attenton to Yang
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Quaid, however, was listening in from the next room over, his ear pressed to the wall. He couldn't hear much, as the walls were rather thick, but he heard Brady mention the White Fang Incident, his match with Julia and his confrontation with Kaori after the match had finished. From what Quaid knew, all three of those events were times that Shaula had been in control, and not Kaori. That's what no one seemed to understand but him; KAORI might not be that bad of a person at all. Sure he hated the Faunus, but not to the extent where he wished to murder them, that was all Shaula. He had deduced this after hearing Kaori act confused and somewhat frightened right after the White Fang Incident.
(Internal)
"Quaid, you've gotten yourself into quite a pickle, my boy..." Sylvan Excalibur noted.
"If I sell out Shaula not only will I lose her respect, but she'll either kill me, castrate me or both...but if I don't, they're gonna end up getting Kaori in trouble for something he never did..."
"My point exactly."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Brady then coughed after Julia's Confirmations and remembered his conversation with Quaid some more. He then said, "Also another thing... It has come to my attention besides all other things I listed that Kaori himself may not be entirely to blame though... I can't put my finger on it but it seemed as if there were two sides to Kaori. From what I saw in the incident with the invasion, after Kaori ripped into my team and went off, he started assisting Caitie, a faunus who was on his team."

"Now I have no idea if it was out of a sense of teamwork or not but part of me is also thinking that Kaori may be suffering a type of disorder to give him an overly racist persona and a simple average persona. Maybe this racist persona has taken over lately but the facts still stand Mrs. Xiao Long. At this rate, Kaori is a threat to the academy, its students, Teams JKKZ and KBCK, and to Faunus kind. I still ask he be put on surveilance for reasons of potentially committing acts of murder of this school's students."

Brady was nervous. He hoped Yang could be sensible about this like him and deal with Kaori or whoever is in the pilot's seat of his body at this point.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Orajeo put his cape back over Harblu again, for two reasons this time. The first reason was to keep her out of the cold wind which seemed to become stronger, the second one was to make sure he could react in time if she ran away again by putting her in the "straight jacket" again. He looked at Harblu as she gave him a comment on his story and started speaking without thinking. "You're saying you don't have blood on your hands? Judging from how you reacted to what I said previously I either assume you didn't help your sister or you know she wasn't happy in her last moments. Personally I think it's the former, if that is true then that means you DO have blood on your hands. If you really didn't help her when she was dying when you could have, isn't that the same as killing her yourse-"
Orajeo heard what he was saying and immediately spoke again. "Harblu, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He stood up and waited but was prepared to jump to contain Harblu if she ran off because of his comment.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Hearing what Orajeo said, confirmed that she was right. She killed her own sister. She was responsible for her own sisters death. For a moment, she stopped crying. "Why are you apologizing?" She asked him in a week, low voice. She figured she spoke so softly she might as well ask again.

"Why are you apologizing?" She yelled at Orajeo in a cry. The yell was extremely loud, perhaps someone could hear it in the main hall. But it was a loud yell. She started to cry again.

"Why are you apologizing for being right? I did everything wrong. I didn't help my sissy when she was dieing. I couldn't do anything. You're right. I killed my sissy. Just because she smiled when my sissy was killed, I had no idea if she was happy in her moments either. How could she be when everyday, she was beaten, starved, tortured. She was going through a living hell. She was even forced to sleep in a cage. As if she was an animal. The only good, trustworthy person she had in her life was me. The only person that did not hate her was me. And she died because I didn't even try to stand up to them. I don't even have a corpse to tightly hold onto, or a graveyard I can go to pay my respects for her. She was taken away from this world because I didn't try to make an attempt to stand up to them. How could she be happy, when the person she loved. The person she could trust, didn't make a single attempt to save her. Even if I died trying, or if she still died knowing that I tried to save her, maybe I wouldn't feel as bad. But knowing that I didn't attempt to save my own sister when she was becoming a human torch, I don't feel as if I could want keep on living." She cried and yelled at Orajeo. With each word she said, her crying got stronger. She didn't even have the energy to stand once she was finished, she just found herself crying on her knees, on her fours.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 pm

Orajeo just walked over to Harblu and sat besides her again and put his arm around her waist. "Does admitting it relief your guilt a bit? I remember it did a lot for me." He said with a calm and caring voice, he knew how painful it was to confront what you did, or in this case didn't do. However admitting your actions helped him a lot in getting better quickly, he hoped it had the same effect on Harblu.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:40 pm

"No. It doesn't. How could it help when the one person I cared so much for is gone because of me. It doesn't change anything." Harblu cried, still facing down. If anything, it seemed like it made it worse. She knew she didn't help her sister, but thinking that because she didn't help her, she was responsible for killing her sister. How was she supposed to forgive herself for killing the person she loved.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:44 am

kino was just walking around the school. trying to find something to do. he walked with his hand in his pocket and his single sword on his back. soon he came across the library and just thought a bout passing it and ignoring it until he herd a boom coming from it and saw torch inside. he walked up behind him and brought his hand out of his pocket, using his hand to tap on his left shoulder. "um, torch. why are you harassing the people in the library by kicking the doors open?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 am

"All students go to the aircraft bay pronto." Says Weiss over the intercoms, then proceeding to go there herself.

PLOT IS STARTING SOOOOON
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 am

"Adventure Kino....and there she is calling my name." Torch turned around and ran to the airport bay. As he ran he passed by the headmaster swiftly saying "G'day." Torch was the first at the bay."Lets do this."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:18 am

Quaid raised an eyebrow. He didn't often go to the aircraft bay. He decided to make his way there and soon arrived, finding Weiss as well.
"Hi, Ms. Schnee."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 am

Kali cringed at the sound of the doors slamming open and looked up to glare at the asshole who did it. Unfortunately almost immediately after the peace was shattered all students were called to make their way to the aircraft bay. Sighing Kali got up and started walking to her destination, rather annoyed at the fact her reading was interrupted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 am

"Afternoon Quaid." Weiss said as she went inside one of the ships and talked to the pilot. In the ship, there was a figure sitting their. Someone of very high importance, as evident from the bodyguards standing next to the person.

Blaze ran out of the Cafeteria and came to the hanger bay with a chicken wing hanging out of her mouth. "Mrrph." she says, chewing on the bone.

Yang sighs and looks at Brady. "I can't do anything without clear evidence of doing so. Plus I am only a teacher, you should go to Weiss abo-" she says before getting cut off from the intercom. "Speak of the Ice Devil. You guys had better get going."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Quaid peered in the ship from where he was standing. He wondered what was going on. He acknowledged Blaze as she walked in, then returned to his speculations...
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Shaula smirked upon hearing the announcement.

"Show time..." As she did, she turned with her hands in her jacket pockets and walked down and out to where the airship was. She paused and stared up at it for a few seconds, then walked aboard, refusing to acknowledge anyone around her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty Mew Mew
Kitty Mew Mew

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Listening to the announcement as he slowly wakes up from his bed. Zach gets dressed as he fixes his nappy hair and heads towards the airship.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Brady gritting his teeth a bit when hearing Yang say that, but held back his anger. He was worried sick for the safety of every Faunus at this school from a mad racist hell bent on killing them. He sighed and took Julia out of the office with him to get to the shuttle. Maybe Weiss was on the ship already to which he could ask to speak with her in private.

He then looked at Julia as he walked out and said, "I saw you look at me earlier. Is there something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Julia spoke as they walked to the airship "You said something about, "atleast thats what she taught me" whom were you referring too? And come on we better hurry, I don't want to leave my team unattended for too long" Julia began running figuring Brady would follow
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:41 pm

kino sighed hearing the announcement. "i have to go dont i..." he than turned away from the library entrance and started heading twords the air ship. standing just outside the entrance to it he started waiting for the rest of his team. he hon estly had nothing beter to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next