Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 am

Quaid took the steam blast to the face, promptly blocking it with a weak aura guard from his shield. He coughed and spluttered but kept his grip as he managed to climb to the top of the mech, pressing both of his hands into the top of the Paladin. As he did, its metal composure would slowly begin to compress and crumple as the cannon exhausts jammed, which would render it unable to fire. It started with the arms, which would flatten like accordions and push into the sides of the mech, crushing the man inside. Next came the missile launcher, which would crumple into a metal ball and flatten into the back of the mech. Finally the legs, which would simply give way and be crushed along with the rest of the mech, ultimately transforming it into a large metal ball which resembled tinfoil. If this succeeded, Quaid would promptly render himself unable to move for a rather long duration due to expelling too much energy at once.

7-9 energy

Last edited by Holy Night Priscilla on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:45 am

Shaula realized the EMPs had no effect, as the Paladin continued to move, unhindered. With a growl, she quickly turned and, while running to dodge any potential shots that would be fired at her, as staying still would get her killed, she began to run through the soon-to-be burning trees and began making her way back to the trail she had laid down the bombs upon.

"Fuck that thing...If EMPs can't stop it and two guys can't put it down, I'm sure as hell not sticking around when I don't need to. And besides...My mission is done for now..." She said to herself with a sadistic grin, the drying blood of the White Fang faunus soldiers still upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Brady looked on towards Quaid. He got worried and said, "Quaid, what the hell are you..." Brady then realized he was crumpling the guns. This was noble, but with the amount of aura and energy spent, Quaid would be a open target. Brady could not hold back his anger any more. He yelled to the sky, "GOD DAMN YOU MORON!!!!" 

Suddenly the ground seemed to shake with every step he took. Brady looked on towards the mech, his eyes glowing a deep hellish crimson color. His blond hair slowly turning long and black. He took off the glasses and punched the leg of the mech using the full strength of Pissed Mode. In doing so, the Paladin would topple over and he will catch Quaid, bringing him to Harblu to rest and heal while he continued to fight. No man dies. That was the mentality flooding his being.
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:28 pm

The Paladin took a step backwards, bracing itself against the force of Brady's attack swung one of it's arms to backhand him.

Note: Keep track of your aura expenditure by posting ?/40 at the end of each of your posts when in combat, regardless if you actually used an aura ability or not.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:34 pm

As the Paladin stepped backwards, an unconsious Quaid rolled off of its back and (hopefully) into Brady's arms.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Brady jumped up to catch Quaid, while at the same time dodging the mech's arm. He looked down on Quaid and then hopped to Harblu with a crash. He laid Quaid down and said, "The poor fool used all his aura. Harblu, you know what to do. When you feel ready, call for me and uber me up." Brady then ran back to the Paladin. He cracked his knuckles and said, "When will you learn to STAY PUT!?!?!" He then did a sweep motion to one leg, then the other to send the Paladin toppling over.

Ene. = 20/40
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Harblu sighed, as she targets Brady with her medigun and uses it on him, healing him and giving him his usual overheal. "The mission is to rescue the VIP, I'm not wasting an uber on you. If you want, I suggest you get him to safety then come back." She reminds Brady, as she switches the medigun back to the VIP and continues to follow Blaze.

"We should probably get him back to some kind of safety." She reminds Blaze.
{Charge: Full}
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:24 pm

With Quaid incapacitated, Sylvan Excalibur awoke. He sighed and spoke aloud.
"Well, this was bound to happen...if you don't mind, I'd like to accompany someone in the fight. I can be rather handy."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Torch looked down at Q"Talk about a knock out." Torch cracked his knuckles."Ima go deal with the mech loves. I'm pretty sure you guess are more than capable of taking care of the VIP." Torch ran towards Brady, ready to fight. "So, what do I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 pm

"Wait, take me with you!" Sylvan called Torch out in a warbly voice.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:00 pm

"I don't know how to fight with swords." Torch says.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 am

Julia took a deep breath as her heart beat fast, she shouted out "Okay! What's the plan?" She had her battle axe in her hand an d her eyes were gold, her ears stood straight up and her claws were out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:11 pm

"Quaid...." Blaze says, looking sadly at her childhood friend in front of her. She picks him up and carries him on her shoulder. "Let's get going, we gotta keep moving." She says, walking deeper into the forest with the VIP on her trail.

Neo watched as Quaid got his ass ripped apart. "Sometimes I wish you weren't so silly Q" she says to herself, looking back at the Mech. "Do I or do I not help them? Hmmm..." She thinks, sitting down and pondering the thought.

The Paladin continued to push closer to the group with its rocket thrusters, despite damage to the leg that was hit from Brady's attack. It then made a lunge punch towards Julia.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Brady saw the sweeps he did had done nothing too damaging. He cussed as he hoped the mech would be knocked on its tin can arse so he can go pummel it. He then saw the punch go out and aim at Julia. He wasted no time then and ran in between the fist and Julia. Brady's strength increases as he chanelled his aura into a guard. "ALRIGHT YOU TIN CAN. BRING IT!!!"

Brady tanked the punch at the moment. He slid a bit from the impact but held a firm ground to keep in place. He could feel his aura was diminishing and looked to Julia and smiled. "Alright kid, use the window I just gave ya to take em' out." He would hold the fist in place for as long as Julia needed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Julia smiled at Brady "Thanks B" She jumped up and began running up its arm, her axe in her right hand, she spun and used the momentum to swing her axe at its head "Take this!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Harblu continues to follow Blaze and the VIP into the forest. "By the way, where are we supposed to be going, do ya know?" Harblu inquisitively asks Blaze. "And if you want for a bit, we can take a short break if ya need to. I'll see what I can do to fix up Quaid when ya do, but we should prioritize on getting to some place thats more safe."
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 7:36 am

Torch was studying the mech, as they where fighting it. talk about design, and structure
Something like tnatvwould be almost impossible to cut or slash, but what about burn.....maybe I'm hot enough.
"Brady, is there someone controlling the mech? Like am actual living human in it.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:50 am

Shaula ran through the path they came from with a sinister look on her face. In the back of her mind she wanted to detonate her traps and take down the trees now just to hear the explosions, but another part of her realized the noise would only draw unwanted attention to her. Instead, feeling she was no longer being shot at, she stopped and leaned against one of the trees to catch her breath for a few moments before looking back in the direction of the battle.

"Bet that tin can smashed them to pieces...I should go look but..." Shaula looked down at her hand. "That thing might just end up coming for me. I still need this body..." Making her decision, she turned back and began walking back toward where they were dropped off. If anyone asked, she would just say the team got captured and/or killed with her being able to escape due to her traps.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:03 am

Brady turned to Torch and said, "Yes Torch. It is a mech suit so it needs a pilot." He continued to hold on and saw Julia make her slash with the ax. Him holding the Paladin's arm back frees up a spot for Julia to attack, but he knew the other arm was free. "Someone, take care of that other arm!"
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:10 am

Quaid's eyes fluttered open.
"Ngh...huh? Where am I?..."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 am

Julia's attack on the Paladin's head simply glanced off. The Paladin raised it's arm that Brady was holding, swinging it back down to smash him into the ground, it also moved to throw Julia off and raised its other arm to open fire on Torch.

Kali had been remaining in the back and had been about to follow Blaze and the others in escorting the VIP to the pick up location but she spotted Orajeo wounded and unconscious against a tree. She looked around for the medic only to find she had left with the VIP, with a sigh Kali Blinked to Orajeo, studying the wounds in his arm and thigh. "Alright... I'm sure I can patch up some minor wounds like that..." Kneeling down beside Orajeo, she tore of some strips of his clothing and used them to make a tourniquet to slow the blood loss, enough so he wouldn't bleed to death at least, "Right, good enough..." Kali stood back up and took a step back before turning back towards the battle, "Those guys are having some real trouble with that Paladin.."

Last edited by Lunarnox on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:22 am

As the paladin tried throwing Julia off she slammed her axe into it's arm so she wouldnt fly off, as she did this she clawed into its arm and changed her axe into her assault rifle firing off half a clip of ice rounds for its head, trying to freeze it's eyes so the person inside can't see.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 pm

Torch took out 1 calibur, it hummed to life."Let's see how much heat this thing can conduct." Torch  ran towards the mech and jumped onto it's arm. The caliburs tempreture was at 3000 degrees F and climbing.  Torch aimed the flamethrower at the joint where the arm and shoulder met. He flipped sideways, and as he did he pressed the trigger. A controlled burst of fire erupted from the gun at what would now be about 4000 degrees F.  As he was coming down to the ground he made the fire even more concentrated as it scorched the side of the mechs joint. He rolled backwards and took his eye patch off reaveling his robotic eye. Now everything in his line of sight would be infrared, he could see the pilot inside, and if his fire did anything to raise the tempreture of the mechs exterior he would be able to notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:16 pm

The paladin began to malfunction and the guns slowly began to get hotter, that would not stop it from fighting back. Instead, it launched as many missiles as it has as possible to try to escape.

Blaze puts Quaid down and turns to Harblu. "We need to be heading forward. Eventually we will hit a field where the helicopter can land and extra-" she says before stopping and aiming her gun into the forest. "She is here....stay next to Quaid and the VIP." Blaze says, as she watches the girl walk up to the group.

"Oh I am sorry, am I intruding? Sorry to be a bother..." Neo says with a sarcastic frown.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Julia let go and saw the mech begin to malfunction, she formed ice sheets beneath her feet and ran to torch and grabbed him, doing the same for brady. As she grabbed Brady she formed a sheet of ice behind her and jumped, pressing her feet off of it and launching herself,brady,and torch away from the missiles "Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next