Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Harblu didn't really notice Orajeo. She figured she was all alone. So, with that in mind, she got towards the edge of the roof, and looked down towards the ground. She noticed how far up she was, but that made her feel comfortable. She was finally going to join her sister. She was finally going to be happy for once. She just had to jump. She opened her locket, and looked at the picture of her sister.

"Its okay, I'll be with you very soon." She mumbled extremely quietly under her breath. Right now she just continued to look down at the ground below her.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Orajeo saw Harblu walking towards the edge of the roof and started looking down. His mind raced he guessed she was about to jump, so he ran for it and pulled his cape from his shoulders with one hand once he got close to Harblu. Once he stood behind her he swung the cape around her and caught it with his other hand creating a barrier with his cape to prevent her from falling or stepping forwards. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU KNOW IN WHAT STATE I WAS AFTER I FELL OFF THIS ROOF, IF YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF THIS IS NOT THE PLACE IT'LL ONLY LEAD TO SUFFERING!" While he wasn't exactly lying, he was in a way, the only reason he wasn't dead when he hit the ground was because he slowed himself down. However at the moment that didn't exactly matter, currently he had to save Harblu and he was definitely going to mention this during their meeting.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:24 pm

It was funny. She was already suffering as is. "So, your saying you know a better place?" She asked Orajeo. God she hated people around her. If anything right now, she wanted to be rid of this everlasting nightmare. She closed her dogtag locket and looked at Orajeo, dead in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:34 pm

It was a shame but Orajeo no longer saw a way to make sure nothing would happen. He pulled Harblu back with his cape and then closed it around her forming a metal straight jacker around her, only allowing her to move her legs and nothing else. While still holding onto it, he pushed her to the ground so that her back would be on the ground. Then he sat on her knees making sure to restrain every possible movement from her legs with his weight without putting his entire weight on it. Something within him also changed, while he didn't completely gave into his other side it was clear something was affecting him. "Okay Harblu here's the deal. You're going to explain why you are here and why you're trying to commit suicide. After that I'll decide what I'll do with you, got it?" His tone was very forceful and demanding while he did it unconsciously he hoped he had gotten his point across.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:44 pm

"I think you know the answer to your first question." Harblu told Orajeo calmly. She knew she had to try to stay calm and resist the pain. Sure, she was uncomfortable, but she probably knew how to handle situations like this. And the weight as is was enough to make Harblu feel pain, which she was feeling. But she had to do her best to not give into the pain.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Orajeo sighed, he walked right into that one. At least she still was in her right mind so that was a relief. While the tone still remained the power of his words seemed to have vanished by now. "Well then, why don't you start with answering my other questions then?"
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Torch went up to his bed. "Wonder what everyone else is doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Harblu didn't give Orajeo a reply, but instead she just tried to wiggle, failing to get anything accomplished. Though she did think of something. She wandered why Orajeo cared. The people Harblu mostly knew wouldn't care. Hell, she would expect them and want them not to care. "Why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Kino was thinking for a bit, it was obvious he needed a new arm and he definitely wasent going to get handed one. he thought ab out maybe calling up his mother for some money, but she would just end up freaking out asking questions like "HOW THE HELL DID YOU LOSE YOUR ARM" or "WHY DID YOU LET YOUR ARM GET CUT OFF" ect. he stood up from his bed. walking over to the end of it and garbing his coat and one of his sword. he put his coat over his shoulders and slipped his arm on the one remaining sleeve. he than slipped the belt that held his sword n hos back over his head and under his left arm. he said "if you guys need me i will be in town for a bit" as he walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

"Do people really have to care to try to not let you commit suicide when they are not looking? However, if it really matters. It's because you've saved me from dying when I fell from the roof before and the fact you were the first person who didn't act hostile around me or was an complete idiot. You're the first person on Beacon who treated me nicely, so I guess that stuck with me." He said with a happy tone in his voice, he meant the words he was saying. While Harblu wasn't a friend or anything he still wouldn't like to see his first real interaction in Beacon commit suicide in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Kino had exited the dorm room, now walking down the hallway of the dorm area with his left hand in his pocket. he was thinking. he knew why he was heading in to town, but would there even be anything in town for him that he can do easily with just one arm. i guess he will find out. he was now exiting beacon, going down the roar to the town.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:36 pm

"Well, you know, as they say, treat people how you want to be treated." She painfully chuckled at the false statement she said. It wasn't out of pain because Orajeo was ontop of her. But if people really treated others how they would want to treat each other, if that was how the world really worked, she knew her sister would still be alive today. Her sister was nothing but nice, and fun. And she thought so herself that people don't have to care if they see someone attempting to commit suicide. And what she didn't get was how she apparently saved Orajeo from dying either.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Orajeo heard the pain in the chuckle but didn't move, the moment he moved she could attempt to jump again. So he kept sitting the way he was sitting. "Well according to your logic, you want to be saved when people are dying since you saved me when I fell of this very roof. However you still haven't told me why you are trying to commit suicide." Orajeo said with quite a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Shaula sighed. There was nothing to eat in the cafeteria--nothing good anyway. She shifted and began walking back to the gym. Once there, she looked around and found new target dummies set up. Taking out her cards, she began to go to town on them; she hit every bulls-eye on every target, even the ones moving in the very back. She was letting out her anger on these dummies, and if they were actual people, chances are they'd be dead. She continued throwing and throwing for what seemed like an eternity, completely immersed in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Julia noticed Kaori walk back into the gym but julia kept her training, she noted that only Her and Kaori were in the gym and realized if he wanted to try anything, no one was here to help her. Julia was spinning her axe, trying to focus on training.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:48 pm

by now kino was walking in town. looking around at the shops, restaurants, pet stores, ect. anything that had a "Help Wanted" sign in its window or on its door. he soon came across a restaurant. it seamed like one of though's expensive and fancy ones, he couldn't even pronounce the name of it easily. he walked in the double door's of the place. even the inside looked expensive..... can he even get a job here looking the way he does? he walked up to the guy that you talk to when you hav e a reservation and asked ab out the job, he pointed towards a door that said "managers office" in the back of the place. kino nodded thanking the man and walked towards the office.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:51 pm

"The difference is, in the back of your mind you were thinking that you wanted to be saved. In the back of my mind, I don't want saving." She told him. At least she, herself didn't think she needed saving. Plus, any human wouldn't want to save her. They probably wouldn't care. Hell, probably no one really noticed besides Orajeo what she was going through. And maybe her team, but she knew her life and her being around didn't really effect them. In the back of their minds, she probably wasn't important to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Shaula continued to throw her cards, without even noticing Julia there. At this point she was just in rhythm. There were no emotions; no anger, no happiness, no fear, no sadness...There was only determination.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Orajeo laughed. "And here I thought you were a doctor. How the hell can I think about wanting to be saved when I'm unconscious? You know that's impossible. However you're clearly contradicting yourself, so why don't you just tell me what's wrong. You know I won't get off you until you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:00 pm

"Well, just because you weren't actually thinking that at the time, does not mean that you probably wanted someone to save you. I mean, someone like you would pretty much rather want to live then be dead. I know for sure I much rather be dead right now." She told him. It was true that she was contradicting herself. You can't think when your unconscious. Either way, she assumed that Orajeo would much rather be alive then dead. "I mean, you much rather be alive then dead. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:02 pm

"Of course, however with the recent things that have happened and the gaps in my memory are scarier to me than death. However you're dodging the question again." Orajeo's thone shifted from the friendly tone he had before to a stricter and more demanding tone "Why are you thinking about committing suicide."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:07 pm

"I wasn't thinking about it. I was going to do it. Big difference there." She points out, continuing to dodge the question. Either way, she probably wasn't going to willingly tell Orajeo anyways. She figured that eventually he'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:12 pm

"If you were going to do it, you'd have jumped the moment you were on the roof, instead you just looked down for a couple of seconds, big indication you clearly were thinking about it and wasn't 100% sure about it." He said with a very provoking undertone hoping Harblu would slowly crack and show more than she was intending.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:17 pm

as kino faced the manager that was siting in a chair, looking directly at him. he notice the managers outfit. business coat, dress pants, female. he asked her about the job and she replied with "do you have any backround in being a waiter?" kino was hesitant but said that no he dosent. "well, its rather easy, but....." she looked him up and down, noticing his missing arm an d his ragity cloths. she sighed "i got more questions. you dont wear that regular do you?" she asked. kino just laughed nerviously. after a while of talking and questioning the manager seamed skeptical but ended up saying "when can you start?" kino smiled happily and wanted to just jump around the room in joy but he said calmly after clearing his throat "um, i can start right away if i can" the manager nodded and walked to a door that was in her office and opened it. "pick your size" it was a closet full of waiter outfits, all the same style but different sizes. why did she have so many?.... he grabed the one that was his size and went to go try it on in the restroom. he walked out after he put it on. he was wearing a white long sleev button up shirt with a black vest over it. the right sleev was tucked under his vest were his arm was missing. he wore black dress slacks and blac k dress shoes with a black tie tucked under the vest. he sighed "pepole from the academy beter not come here...."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Julia continued training intensely, she was in pain but she knew she couldn't stop now, she was jumping off walls and doing handstands and balancing herself, trying to make herself more nimble and agile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next