Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Brady blushed slightly that she heard him and saw her run. Shaking his head clear, Brady ran alongside Julia and said, "Well... it is complicated but you can probably tell who I meant by she..." Brady personally did not wish to talk about it as he was worried of being struck with another flashback.

He soon got to the shuttle and sat down next to Quaid. He sighed and thought about what he said. It was true. She taught him the error of his former life and he wanted to make her proud. No matter what, he would make this world a better place for her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Julia smiled as she ran "girlfriend huh? Well she should be proud of you now let's hurry before we are late" Julia got on board and sat next to Brady and Quaid, looking around for her team "Yo JKKZ get over here"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Shaula leaned against the shuttle wall, twirling a card between her fingers. Her eyes panned the room until she saw Brady and Julia enter the shuttle, at which her eyes flickered red from beneath her hood at the sight of Julia. That feeling of pressure returned to afflict the room, but it would barely be noticeable at this point. Shaula remained silent, but kept her gaze locked on Julia.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Quaid stumbled onto the ship, awaiting instruction. He plopped down in between Brady and Julia, not speaking to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Brady felt the pressure coming from Kaori slightly. He then looked down and thought about her again. He then realized it was too late as he was slipping into another flashback...

(5 years ago)

Brady was wearing all black as he walked through the streets of Ikebukuro. His mind was deep in sadness still. Suddenly a group of people went to him and said, "Well Well Well Marukada. Looks like you're not top dog anymore. I guess that give us the right to take out the TRASH!"

Suddenly one of the members of the gang swung an old bat into his head, breaking it. Blood dripped from Brady's forehead as the other Gang Members laughed. Suddenly Brady looked up and in a low tone said, "You do realize a blow like that could kill a guy right? So that means you were intentionally trying to kill me right?" He then walked up to a guy and said, "So what comes next is what you deserve."

Suddenly Brady punched the man so hard, he went flying up and over the deck of a terrace on the top floor of an apartment. He eyes glowed a deep shade of red as he went to work and took care of the other gang members. When all of them were incapacitated, Brady walked off, leaving in his wake a pile of bodies. Brady then shed a tear as he looked up to the build he was in front of; the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Quaid noticed Brady suddenly shift, like he was either about to hurl or fall asleep. He gently shook the guy, hoping it would be enough.

"Brady? Brady, snap out of it, man."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:30 pm

kino herd julia calling for the team and shrugged. he walked over to her and asked "whats up julia?" he sat down in a chait near her after brining the same chair over there
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Brady felt his shoulder being shook and woke up from the flashback. He said, "Oh what the..." He realized he fell into a flashback and said, "God damn it." He then stretched and said, "So Quaid, how are you?" Brady was clearly trying to play off his behavior previously.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Quaid raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Doing good, thanks for asking..." He glanced at Shaula, back to Brady, then to Weiss and down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:36 pm

[OOC]due to time differences in the RP this conversation is still going.
"Because now you know, you killed her. You also know she doesn't want you to kill yourself, so what's the only option you've got left?" He asked her with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm

"I don't care about that. I want to be with her. I want to tell her, I'm sorry. I want to hold onto her tightly, and be with her forever. I tried and I don't want to live in a world without her anymore. I just don't." She continued to cry out.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Orajeo started to speak, while it wasn't yelling his voice had become louder and more forceful. "But, you can't. There is no way you can tell your sister you are sorry even by dying. Instead of trying to apologize to her by dying, you could do the opposite. Apologize to her by living and healing all of those you see. If you were to kill yourself now, do you really think your sister would forgive you?" Orajeo felt something in the back of his mind trying to break free but it wasn't quite strong enough yet, purely due to his focus on Harblu and trying to convince her to not kill herself he was managing to push it back.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:35 pm

'Yes, I do. Apologizing by living makes me look like I don't regret a thing. Murderers like me who kill what they love don't deserve to live." Harblu yelled out. The only thing she was thinking about was how she hated herself for her mistakes. She still seemed to much rather want to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 pm

"You think it makes you look like you don't regret it? Are you kidding yourself? I bet that every time you see someone mortally wounded and you heal them you see your sister, every time you pick up your weapon you are reminded about how you could have saved her but didn't. Hell every day when you get dressed your locket reminds you of her, literally a day can not go by with you not being reminded about what you did. You really think a person who didn't regret what they did would keep things around which would remind them of what they did?" Orajeo told her, he was about done speaking when something went through his head. "You know, if you kill yourself all that suffering you go through in your daily life will end. Death is meaningless compared to the suffering you'll face from just living and being reminded of what you did." He knew it was kind of a low blow but those seemed to be the most effective on her at the moment so he didn't really care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:23 pm

"Fine." Harblu just told him. If anything, she wanted him to go away. She was getting annoyed by this conversation, and it just seemed like Orajeo didn't want her to kill herself now. So she figured she wouldn't do it now. Maybe later, but not now. So she got herself up.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:35 pm

Orajeo heard that Harblu was getting annoyed by him, but wanted to keep pushing. The thing that stopped him was the speakers calling all teams to aircraft bay. "Well then, I guess we'd better get going." He walks over to Harblu, picks up his cape and puts it on.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:44 pm

"Hey. Can you walk with me to my dorm room. I sorta forgot my medigun in there." Harblu asks Orajeo. "I sorta can't forget that." She sighed. It seemed that she was able to regain herself for now, but she was still falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm

"Uhh, sure. I guess." He said at the sudden shift in tone of Harblu and clearly was taken off guard by it. He waited for Harblu to get up and started walking towards her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Harblu gets herself up. She looked at Orajeo. "After you I suppose." She tells him, as she waits for him to start going so that she could follow him.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Orajeo simply jumped to the tree and back into a window on the 3rd floor where Harblu's dorm was.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Quickly! Now was her chance! She jumped to the tree but then she found out that she landed on the branch somehow. She sighed. And after all, she said she wouldn't kill herself now. Maybe later though. And so, she jumped back to the window and walked past Orajeo. She gave him a short "Thanks" and walked ahead of him.

When she got to her dorm, she got her hunting cap, her medigun, and some disposable medical gloves. She slapped them onto her wrist, and she left her dorm room, walking towards the aircraft bay.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:00 am

This time Orajeo just followed Harblu, it's not that he didn't have things to say to her. In fact he had lots of things, however he just didn't know how to say them and if now just before a mission would be the right time to say it to her.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:26 am

Harblu got to the aircraft bay and found the shuttle where her team was. She was a tiny bit tired, but hopefully she would be fine. But she could really go for a cup of coffee. Or in this case, a mission.

"Oh for fuck sake, I didn't get a chance to grab myself a cup of coffee." Harblu irritatedly groans under her breath, as she gets on the shuttle and decides to stand. Didn't really feel like sitting.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 am

Quaid took off his scarf and stared at it. It was linen and fit comfortably around his neck when he wore it, but every time he did he constantly felt uncomfortable due to mixed emotions. It was the last thing he had left of the only person who had ever truly loved him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:35 pm

"Last call for people boarding the ship, says a man over the intercom from the ship bay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next