Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Julia looked at Orajeo and nodded "Ahh okay nice to meet you Orajeo, I'm Julia as you already know" Julia bowed lightly then gave him her scroll number "There ya go, if there is anything else ya need just ring okay?" Julia gave a warm smile at Orajeo.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 pm

"That's why I gathered the numbers for." He said with a small chuckle in his voice. "Anyway, Are you free this evening? Maybe we can hold that meeting then, the earlier the better right?" He said as he was looking around, he had not been in the gym yet, nor had he been in a spar with anyone ever since he arrived here however he didn't really care. He wasn't one to show off or try to be better than other people, as long as his skills sufficed in the field he was content with them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Brady walked up after the encounter with a sigh. He was relived Julia did not let him get his way. He lightly tapped Julia's shoulder and said, "Nice job dealing with Kaori Julia." He noticed 3 out of 4 leaders were here and whispered to both Julia and Orajeo, "I'm cool with meeting tonight, but I have something to discuss. Besides the typical planning, I advise we discuss Kaori as well." Brady then said, "If you need me, I'll be training." He then walked into a training arena to fight dummy opponents.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Julia nodded "Yea I'm free this evening, I haven't really been doing much here besides training so I'm free yea" Julia looked to Brady and grinned "Thanks Brady, I knew he wanted to fight but I know I'm not ready for it, and yea discussing Kaori would be pretty helpful"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Kaori, who hadn't left the room yet, turned over and looked at the group one more time and shook his head. But then, he smiled. They still saw him as Kaori and he knew it...or rather, she knew it. Shaula crossed her arms and chuckled. She was in disbelief; how could a group as ignorant as them become friends? It was appalling to see. Then she thought back to other moments, specifically, when she confronted Yang. Yang didn't respect her as a student, so she had no need to respect her as a teacher. Respect...that was what was on Shaula's mind. Turning to some of the obstacles, she drew her throwing cards from her pockets and began throwing them, each one landing in the center of a set of wooden dummies with bulls-eyes on them, obviously set up to practice projectile weaponry. For now, Shaula took out her frustrations on the obstacles, but soon, she would take it out on them...All in due time.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Having contacted the other team leaders and decided on a time Orajeo pulled out his scroll and decided to contact Kali.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:51 pm

As Kaori was walking away from the gym, he was stopped by none other than Quaid.
" 'Sup, Kaori."
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Kali was sitting in the library reading when she heard her scroll. Marking her place in the book she checked the scroll and saw that Orajeo was trying to contact her she answered it, "hey, need something?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Shaula continued to throw the cards at all of the bulls-eyes before quickly spinning to face Quaid with a card held up to his throat.

"What the hell do you want..."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:57 pm

"Well, the rest of us have decided on a time. This evening, just checking if you are available. He asked her with while realizing he didn't have a point where they would meet. Quickly thinking he added, "In front of the main hall around 6, is that good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarnox
Diamond
Diamond
Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Kali tilted her head slightly to the side with a perplexed look on her face, "..Decided on a time for wh- Oh! You're talking about that team leader meeting you mentioned earlier.." Kali checked the time and briefly thought about her busy schedule for the rest of the day which consisted of a whole lot of nothing while simultaneously avoiding as much human contact as possible. Sighing exasperatedly she responded with "yeh... that's fine, I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Quaid didn't flinch at all.
"As I thought, you're not Kaori at all. I'm not quite sure who or what you are, but you're not...Kaori."
He was still unsure on Kaori's gender.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Shaula narrowed her eyes at Quaid. There was no way this fool knew who or what she was; they had barely talked. And even so, she was in control since the invasion...

Shaula withdrew her card and shoved Quaid's face back.

"Your breath is horrible. Go away before I cut your throat, I'm busy." She then returned to throwing her cards.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Quaid caught Shaula's hand and lowered it. He had brushed his teeth for twice as long that morning, so he knew "Kaori" was only saying that to attempt to make him leave.
"I have a few reasons for being here, you know. You might not be Kaori, but I know that Kaori has some degree of respect for me for hurting Julia during class. Just hear me out, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Shaula gritted her teeth and turned, eyeing Quaid down.

"Kaori is not the one who respected you, I was you simpleton. Now go away before I make due on my promise. I don't want to hear anything a sympathizer like you has to say. You're just as filthy and disgusting as the faunus you are paired with." Her eyes became cold and fierce, almost staring through Quaid. It was obvious her temper was rising.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Quaid didn't seem to care at all how mad Shaula got. He could tell he was pushing her buttons.
"I'll have you know that my team is all human, and if you're comparing me to Julia I suggest you stop there. If it really was you, I suppose I was unaware of it, that much I admit to, but I've got so e information for you that you might enjoy hearing."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Upon hearing this, Shaula lowered her arms and rested them in her pockets. From within her pocket, she pressed a button unbeknownst to Quaid; the cards she threw would silently turn on and start recording.

"Alright fine, enlighten me. What is this "information" you've got? Spit it out."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Quaid cleared his throat.
"Well first, since I already know you're not Kaori, mind telling me what your real name is?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Shaula narrowed her eyes. She knew she wasn't in a position to make demands, so she complied.

"Shaula. Now on with the info."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 pm

"Right. I take it you know Orajeo, he's got orange hair and he's the leader it Team Two. He's got an ability. It's similar to what you're doing to Kaori now, it makes him lose control of himself, and after he calms down he can't remember a thing that happened, like when I talked to him after the White Fang incident and he couldn't recall ever trying to kill me or Julia." He looked around, making sure no one was watching.
"I think you two might understand each other."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Shaula's left eye twitched. This buffoon knew nothing valuable. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I don't give a rat's ass about Orajeo...I really don't. Unless you have VALUABLE information, I have no use in talking to you..." Shaula deactivated the cards.

"Just...go away. You gave me a headache."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Quaid was really having fun with this. He felt evil, toying with Shaula like he was, but at least now he knew more than he could have asked for.
"One more thing." He smirked.
"I'm fond of you. I'm gynophobic towards every woman I meet." He pointed an unsuspecting finger at Shaula.
"Except for you. And I don't know why...but I want to find out."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Shaula rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"I know your fears. I watched your damn fight. You're afraid of girls. Well, the reason you're not afraid of me is because I'm not a fucking girl. Well, I, Shaula, am...Kaori, at least this body, is not." She arched her eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Torch sulked back to his room and just plopped on the floor." I need some action, or else im going to become one with the floor." Torch said in a slothish voice.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:01 am

Quaid nodded. "I thought so. Also..." He held up his hand, and the shut off recording card in Shaula's pocket flew outwards as he caught it in between his index and middle finger.
"You had metal on you. I'm not stupid, you'd be wise to be wary of that..." He handed the card back to Shaula.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next