Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception

Go down 
+7
Alisae
Oshu
Dragonecro0987
Necruta
Lunarnox
Kitty Mew Mew
Dark Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:04 am

"And you'd be wise to realize just what my cards can do." At that, the card began beeping, as if it was about to detonate before it quickly shut off.

"I'm trickier than you think, Magneto." She gave Quaid a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:10 am

Quaid observed the card in his hand. He blinked, and it started beeping. He blinked again, and it shut off.
"Complex mechanism in here..." He handed it back to Shaula, returning her smirk. "Point taken, Harley Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:13 am

Shaula thought for a second. If she could get Quaid on her side, perhaps he could be useful...

"Alright, so you're not as bad as I gave you credit for, Quaid, was it? I know you hold remorse for hurting Julia in your match but I know deep down...you know it wasn't your fault. The way she landed was improper, and that's what hurt her." At this point, Shaula was twisting the truth, but she did it in a way that would make it seem like the whole truth.

"If you ever want to talk, my door's open. Y'know...to get the REAL side of things." She patted Quaid on the head, then gave him an unexpected kiss on the cheek before walking off.

"See ya around, Magneto."
Back to top Go down
Myrtenaster
Diamond
Diamond
Myrtenaster

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:18 am

Quaid nodded. "Later." As he walked away, a million different thoughts went through his head. First off, Shaula was right. He might have hurt Julia, but it wasn't his fault anymore, and he needed to get that into his head. Even Julia wanted him to not feel bad about it. That was one thing out of the way. Second off, he knew what it was like to get kissed by a girl and not flip out. Then he realized that Kaori was anatomically a guy...
But he was a girl Appearance, voice and personality-wise...so it was okay, right?
"A guy just kissed me...thinking he was a girl...wow."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:41 am

Brady was training meanwhile with the dummy targets. He slashed and bashed the dummy targets left and right. He then grabbed an orange dust crystal with his gloved hand and punched a target square in the chest, allowing the lava in the crystal to burn in the core of the dummy. His eyes glowed with a tint of red when he finished.

Brady walked out of the arena and saw Quaid. He tapped him on the shoulder and said, "What is going on Quaid?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:06 pm

"Alright then, see you there." He hang up and walked over to Julia since he saw that Brady currently was busy training. "Okay, this evening at 6 in front of the front hall we'll meet each other. So b-" He saw that Brady was leaving the gym since he was done training and knew he had to catch him. "Excuse me, I just saw Brady walking out, I'm going after him otherwise I'll have to Hunt him down again"While the tone of his voice nor his intonation had changed, those words were a lot heavier and seemed to have a double meaning. After saying that he ran after Brady. "Hey Brady, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:15 pm

The sweat dripped down from Brady and he rubbed his head down with the towel. He figured to splash some cold water on himself later on. The suddenly he saw Orajeo running to him and said, "Hey Orajeo. What is up?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:35 pm

"I thought I'd stop you, since Kali and Julia already know the time and place when we're going to meet. This evening at 6 in front of the main hall, I'm lucky I saw you leave when I did otherwise I'd have to track you down again."Not noticing the double meaning on his words again he just stood there waiting for a reply while he leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Brady also laid against a wall and nodded. "I got the message. I'll be there." Brady then walked away and continued to question Orajeo. His behavior there was weird indeed. He then got to the office and thought he would talk to Yang. Brady knocked on Yang's office door and said, "Mrs Xiao Long? Are you in there?" He then patiently waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:37 pm

kino was just siting in the room, on his bed, obviously bored to all hell.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Harblu didn't even remember how long she was sitting there for. But she remembered she was sitting there for quite some time. If she wanted, she can spend days just sitting there. Thinking about her sister usually. But this time it was thinking about how she felt so alone, she felt as if she was unable to function by herself, how she should join her sister. Yeah, that would be what she wanted to do. Join her sister.

She got up and looked over to her sister's shrine. "I'll see you in a bit." She told her as she then opened the curtain and walked out of the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Torch saw harblu leave the dorm room."Hey wait up for me", he said. "The last thing i need to be is completely bored out of mind." Torch caught up to harblu. "So where are we going."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh great. A person she needed to get rid of. She didn't feel like being around any of her teammates. "Well, I was sorta thinking I could take a walk on my own." Harblu tells Torch, as she just stops.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 pm

"Alone?, Well that doesnt sound like fun."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Orajeo walked back to the gym, with his recent discovery of his aura and semblance he decided he needed to train with it to maximize his usage of it without it hindering his focus. He headed back to the gym and started setting up a training system for himself, it was a rather complex system, it had 3 pairs of guns each shooting at different speeds, attached to a training's dummy where 3 spots on the dummy had deactivating switches for the guns, to make it somewhat safe the dummy had a motion sensor which saw everything in a straight line, from hip height so that if you tripped the machine would shut down within half a second. Once you got close to it there were 5 poles attached to rotating wheels which could spin at different speeds and would spin both ways.

Being pleased with this small contraption he put it on the shooting range where it only could shoot forwards and only registered people if they stepped into the shooting range. Due to the bullet resistant glass people in the other ranges wouldn't get shot. Orajeo took a deep breath and closed his eyes focusing on them and stepped on the range while opening his eyes, Although he could hear the shots being fired it took them a while to get close to him, just standing there, he pulled the cape from his back and turned it into the katana. First he'd practice blocking the bullets and later he'd start dodging them. The first bullet came towards his shoulder, with a quick wrist movement he moved his katana to block the bullet and the next one and the one after that. Quickly feeling the strain of his semblance he knew he had to finish it quickly, or find a way to prolong the effect without the strain. So he tried guiding less aura to his eyes, while the bullets were getting faster that way they still weren't at a speed where they were too fast for him to react to and it didn't hurt his brain. Changing his katana to a staff he started dodging the bullets while walking over to the training dummy while dodging the bullets.

After 5 seconds he was within melee range of the dummy and the guns stopped firing and the wheels started turning. The speed he set it as was just above his normal eye sight so he had to rely on his semblance to dodge them. He saw the first one coming for his feet, so he did a small hop while in the air he saw one of the wheels starting to turn the other way and a pole at chest height and hip height came at him at the same time. Quickly thinking he turned his body horizontally and used his hand to get support on one of the poles and jabbed with his staff at the shoulder section of the dummy hitting one of the shut off points then he pushed himself away at a safe distance and landed. Charging in again he instantly got a clear shot at the hip through the poles but afterwards the poles would jam his pole between them foreseeing this he jumped after the strike and did a mid air side wards kick against the back of the head shutting the machine off.

Sitting there heavily panting at the work out he just got, he knew he had to do better. Yes he can now see even faster things but if he can't foresee what his opponent is going to do next it's just as good as having normal eyesight. He picked up the dummy and removed the power source making sure it couldn't accidentally turn on while other people were training and started heading towards the showers.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 pm

"Well, maybe I'm just not in the mood for having fun. If you wanna have fun go find someone else to nag." She told Torch. That's all Torch was most of the time: An annoyance. If anything, he reminded her of how shitty it is to be alive and deal with people.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:04 pm

Shaula walked with her hands in her pockets, as usual. As she walked, she stared straight ahead until she turned the corner, only to see Torch and Harblu. With a physical look of disgust, she just kept on walking. A suicidal brat and a fuckboy were all that they were to Shaula; they were almost as annoying as the faunus. Shaula said nothing as she walked past, but it was obvious she gave them a look.

She continued to walk for what felt like ages until she wound up on the upper balcony of the dorms, somehow. She paused and looked out, and for the first time, she didn't feel angry...She looked out at the beautiful sky that peaked with a lovely blue, only hidden in few spots by puffs of fluffy white. At times like these, Kaori would take back over the body; the feelings of happiness and calm were what made Kaori's personality. But there was no happiness in this moment. Instead, there was only more anger. The clear blue sky only reminded Shaula of how pure and clean the world would be without one simple factor...the faunus. The faunus, to her, caused war and therefore pollution to the beautiful world the humans live in, and that disgusted her. She growled and turned, promptly walking back through the halls with her anger growing ever more with every second.

As she walked, she accidentally bumped into a passing student, and without a second thought, she shot a look up at them. It was a cat boy--a faunus. Shaula snapped and picked the boy up by his throat, slamming him against the wall. Her eyes glowed from underneath her hoodie at the petrified faunus, and without a second thought, she clocked him out. Dropping him, she continued to walk until she ended up at the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:39 pm

"Hmmmm, Harblu..when was the last time you had genuine fun? And not becasue the occasion forced you to act like you are having fun."
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
Diamond
Diamond
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:52 pm

Julia was running around the gym training, she would jump off of walls and do rolls, kicking and punching as if she was fighting someone, her white hair flowed behind her elegantly and her cat ears laid flat on her head.
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:11 pm

"The last time I had fun was when I was walking by myself." Harblu tells Torch as she then starts walking ahead of him. For fuck sake when would he leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Torch jogged catching up to her."You're a really bad liar." He said. He moved in front of her, walking backwards."I honestly want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 pm

"And I am honestly telling you, I have fun when I am alone." She tells him. Around the corner, she notices a ladies restroom, and goes inside it as a method to try to get herself alone. If she had to, she would try to drown herself in a toilet if Torch didn't go away. Either way, when she gets inside, she hides herself, and curls herself up into a little ball. All she wanted right now was to be alone. She didn't feel like talking to anyone else, she didn't want to talk to anyone else. She wanted to be alone. Plus, she hated talking to Torch anyways. If there was one person she would want to talk to before she killed herself, it would probably be Brady. She felt more comfortable around Brady for some reason.
Back to top Go down
N.E.O.N
Diamond
Diamond
N.E.O.N

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:31 pm

"Hu, cant anything interesting happen today!!" Torch went back to his dorm, and stood in the middle of the room. "If Anyone can hear me, let something interesting happen!!"
Back to top Go down
Alisae
Diamond
Diamond
Alisae

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Harblu waited a few minutes, then she got up and peeked out of the restroom. She noticed that no one was there, and so she exited and made her way to her own secret little place that she loved so much, the roof.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:54 pm

After showering and getting dressed Orajeo saw there were still two hours left until the meeting started, he wasn't feeling hungry quite yet so he decided to hang out on the roof for a while until he either got hungry or had to go to the meeting whichever came first. The muscle fatigue hadn't quite started yet so he was easily able to scale the wall with the help of a nearby tree. Finally on the roof he noticed someone else was on it as well who wasn't Kali. 'And here I thought I was the only one who knows about this place and uses it to hang out.' After walking closer to the figure he noticed it was Harblu. Finding it odd how she even got on it in the first place seeing how it was quite a climb and she didn't look especially strong or have much muscle power or what she was doing on the roof, he called her. "Hey Harblu what're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception   RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RWBY: Warriors of Vale Chapter 3: Art of Deception
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next