Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Alright guys, here is the start of the Power Zone RP. Now First off I just want to assert the rules:

1.) Have fun
2.) No editing your character's deck right before a duel to give yourself an unfair advantage
3.) No god mode as it just makes it not fun for the rest of the players
4.) Do not take control of other players characters unless you get their permission
5.) No meta decks. it might just kill the fun of the RP if everyone uses a meta deck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Friday, April 3rd, 2143)
Just an average day in New Zone City. People in their hover cars driving to work. Some walking in the nearby park. While others are working in office cubicles trying to see how much work they can cram before they crash at home. When suddenly, an explosion could be seen and heard for miles. A bank was under attack and the citizens could see inside a shadow of a giant monster. "Quick, call the ATZTF!!!" said a man as another dialed on their phone and said, "Yes hello, there is a bank robbery on 42nd street and it is a group of Terror Zoners with a giant machine-like duel monster. Please help!!!"

(At the ATZTF base)
"CODE RED, CODE RED, TERROR ZONERS ATTACKING THE 42ND STREET BANK. PREPARE FOR DETAINMENT!" said the speaker as the entire staff rushed down to the police cars. Sergeant Kanagi Igatoshi then pointed at a young boy with high marks and said, "di Angelo! you are on point for this mission. Come with me and Lieutenant Waters." and they rode down to the scene of the crime.

(Down at the 42nd Street Bank)
When they got there, Michael di Angelo got out of the car and saw the monster in question was a Blowback Dragon. Michael then said, "I can handle this. Let's go Pollux and Kaus! Overlay into Pleiades!!" Michael's 2 duel monster formed 1 singular monster and bounced back the dragon and it detained the Terror Zoners. Kanagi checked inside and someone said, "One got away! Get him!" and Michael gave chase.
(Anyone can respond to this action)
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

"Damnit Di Angelo." Waters starts rushing to the car, keeping his line of sight on Michael. "Igatoshi hop in! We can't let Michael go in alone. We will take a parallel path and cut off the criminal." Waters quickly picks up a walky-talky. "Di Angelo keep up the chase but be very careful of any backup he may have. Igatoshi and I will cut him off. If anything goes wrong or you are in danger report back immediately."

Waters sits in the car and squints slightly. Maybe.. Just maybe this will make me one step closer. Waters glances up at the moon. With an exasperated sigh he goes into hover mode and pinpoints the target.

Last edited by lever10 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Henrietta looked down from the roof, a smile on his face as he watched the police chase and bank robbery happen beneath him. High Priestess materialized next to him, looking at him with a disapproving frown.

"You're too casual about everything. You could be helping them."

Henrietta chuckled as he continued to look down, his smile unwavering. "And you're too uptight about everything. It's why we match."

Priestess sighed as she began to look with him, a serene expression overcoming her face. "Is it bad that the usual events here have become calming?"

"Not at all."

Henrietta sighed as he picked himself up, standing tall over the city. "Well, let's get a move on. Can't lounge around all day."

Priestess nodded as she floated next to him. "Where to?"

Henrietta laughed as he jumped from the skyscraper, falling towards the scene below them. "Even though I'm in no mood to help, we might as well have some fun."

Priestess put her hands out as Henrietta was shrouded in a blue-green light, and he floated slowly down to the ground below. "Well, Master, you seem to be in a much more active mood than usual. Excited for something?"

As Henrietta looked on at the duels and fights from the shadows, he shook his head and leaned against the wall. "Just... one of those days."

Priestess simply smiled as she disappeared. "Of course..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm

jason was standing ontop of a building that was next to a alleyway. he was looking down in the alleyway whispering to himself "5, 4, 3, 2, 1," after he had finished with 1 Michael and the terror zoner he was chasing came running down the alleyway jason than said "right on time" with a smirk. he than slid down a pipe that was on the side of the building and ran inbutween the terror zoner and Michael. both Michael and the terror zoner had stopped and looked at jason, the terror zoner seamed scared as soon as he recognized jason and seamed to want to get out of this area more than before. jason than had activated his duel disk and summoned D/D kelper which had blocked Michael's way to the side of the alleyway were jason and the terror zoner was. jason than had walked over to the terror zoner and drew his sword saying "now i think you might aswell hand whatever money you got from the bank over to me or, i could just beat you to a pulp or maybe even worse" he than pointed his sword at the neck of the terror zoner and said "whats it going to be?" the terror zoner than dropped the money bag he had gotten and jason than picked it up and said "good choice" jason than ran out of the alleyway with the bag.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Valkoor noticed them running into the alley way next to them, and began to run silently after the two duelists. As he reached the two, however, he saw Jason and frowned. "He seems... familiar."

Priestess appeared next to him and nodded. "Indeed. Should we pursue, Master?"

Valkoor shook his head. "Watch and observe, Priestess. Watch and observe..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:48 pm

"Stop right there!" yelled Michael as he began chase. "Igatoshi, Waters... Come in! Suspect dropped the money bag, but another Terror Zoner collected it. I am in pursuit." Michael then noticed him turn a corner and Michael did the same only to find he did not see where he was going and tripped on a pipe. "God, Sonsofbitches that hurt... I lost sight of the man. Maybe I can find him easier in my disguise..." Michael then said into his speaker, "Igatoshi miss, I am going undercover, I'll keep you posted." Michael then took out his disguise kit and make himself up as his Terror Zoner counterpart, Kirajima. He then walked down an alleyway and climbs a ladder and saw the new Terror Zoner talking to another person about the crime. He walked down there and said, "What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:16 pm

jason had soon arived at two garage doors just on the side of the building when one of them opened up revealing tyler, jasons brother. jason than handed the bag to tyler and said "take that inside" and so he did. tyler than come back out and said "so how did you get it this time?" jason than replied with "do i have to tell you every time?" jason than smiled a bit when he hird someone say "what were you thinking?" behind him. he than turned around and said "what are you talking about?" jason than noticed his attrie and that he has a TZE symbol. jason than said "well...what is an elite doing here?" jason than got a worried look on his face when he said "tyler head inside for a minute" and so tyler did.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:56 pm

"I saw everything...Why did you steal from another Terror Zoner group... What is your name..." Kirajima said as he looked around. The place looked like a pigpen. The man said his name was Jason. "Well Jason, it is a shame you stole from one of your own Terror Zoners for your own greedy desires. How about you give it to me, Kirajima, and I will make sure this is reported to the head of Terror Zoner Epsilon." Jason refused and said he'd rather keep the money. Kirajima said, "Oh... well I guess we have to go things the hard way it seems." Kirajima took out his duel disk and said, "Let us Zone Duel shall we? If you manage to win, I'll put in a good word with the head about your skills. But if I win, you must do what I order you to for a week. Jason agreed but then a voice came out from behind a door and it said, "I'll duel you." Jason disagreed but Kirajima said, "Well then boy, you will be my opponent." The boy said his name was Tyler and they started the duel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kirajima -
(Duel was interrupted)
Tyler -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Freeze!" yelled one of the ATZTF Officers. Igatoshi then walked up and said, "Put down the duel disks and put your hands in the air" Kirajima did as they said as did the two boys

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Nero was walking down the road when he heard all the commotion

"Should we help them?" Vanguard asked Nero

"I don't know the stories but I know one is in the wrong, let's find out who." Nero went around getting information and found out that someone from the Terror Zone robbed a bank. "This is odd."

"What is?" Vanguard asked puzzled

"The people from the Terror Zone are acting up more then usual. Normally, there's only one or two banks in a week that get hit but this is the tenth one this week, also they seem more coordinated then normal. There also seems to be a pattern that the ATZTF hasn't picked up on yet"

"Why do you even keep track of that?"

"Guess it's just something to pass the time. Wonder what they are planning anyway."
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:07 pm

"Well, well well." Kevin walks over, making sure his steps are louder than normal while clinging his duel disk to his belt. "We lost the first one, but we got more than we bargoned for. Today has been a good day, thank you so much TZ scum." Kevin approaches to aid the arrest.
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:12 pm

As the duel commenced, a Zone Duelist named Nakashima Kyouichi noticed the commotion and decided to investigate. To his fear he noticed it was a Terror Zoner dueling, but to his relief he noticed that he was dueling another Terror Zoner.

He took a few steps closer to get a better view on how the duel was going, field and life point wise, however, it was cut short due to the sudden realisation of sirens in the distance.

"Aw crap!" Nakashima said, because being seen with a Terror Zoner was illegal, and here he was with 3.

He didn't bolt off the scene, though. Instead he waited calmly and politely for the police. Because he had identification that could confirm that he was just an innocent Zone Duelist. But to his fear he remembered that he had forgotten it at the Zone Duel Academy, where he was currently studying.

The siren noise got louder and louder. Running away was no longer an option. He had to "face the fire".

Shortly after that, he saw 2  ATZTF cars pull over next to where the Terror Zoners were standing. 2 officers then got out of each car.

3 of them went for the 3 Terror Zoners. "Put your hands in the air and your Duel Disk on the ground!", they all said simultaneously whilst pointing their guns at them.

The remaining officer quickly ran over to Nakashima and did the same, thinking he was also a Terror Zoner.

"Agh, I'm not a Terror Zoner, ugh, I'm a Zone Duelist who studies at Zone Duel Academy. I walked by and decided to investigate it, ergh", Nakashima said. "Quiet, you street filth! Atleast these Terror Zoners were men enough to just face the justice! Now come with me before I pull the trigger!" one of the  ATZTF officers said.

Nakashima looked towards the Terror Zoners, filled with anger in his eyes. But they just smiled.

Whilst in the prison he had to share cells with the 3 Terror Zoners, which was very agonizing.

He tried of thinking of ways he could get out, but couldn't come up with any good ideas. Until he thought "Hmm, they've prolly' been here before and might know a way out. I doubt they'll just share that knowledge with anyone, though. So I guess I could challenge one of them to a duel..Hmm, and perhaps they'll give me all the info I need in order to get out! If I win, that is.."
Back to top Go down
MrZetsu
MrZetsu

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:46 pm

After the ruckus died down, Keiichi stood up on the building ledge. Well now, karma's a bitch it seems, that's what you get from stealing someone elses cash. Keiichi said with a grin, a wonder that other boy didn't object to the arrest, I wanted to see a little fight.

Then a second man emerged from the shadows. So did you enjoy watching that duel? Keiichi peered over his shoulder to see Henry, a long time acquaintance of his staring him.
It did occupy my thoughts for a while, but I grew bored at the fact that the other boy, what was his name again? Oh yeah that Tyler kid, he was going to lose in a few turns if the ATZNTF agents wouldn't have showed up.
Though it's a shame to see a "comrade" of sorts getting taken away. Henry said, while peering down to the alleyway. Oh you pity them do you? Then why didn't you help them? Seeing that you seem to have some sympathy for them.
Henry was silent for a while then looked back at Keiichi and without missing a beat said:I just couldn't be bothered to help. But seeing that a "comrade" that owes you something is better than a "comrade" in jail, I might go help bust them out.

Keiichi started laughing. Don't make me laugh you don't care a rats ass what happens to them, you just want a chance to mess with the ATZNTF.
Does there need to be a better reason than that? Henry said while activating his Duel disk and summoning Fire King High Avatar Garunix. Wanna come with me? That mass hypnosis trap would be a good aid.
Keiichi shrugged. Not really in the mood, even though I would like nothing more than mess with the ATZNTF, I'm gonna go sleep for a while.

Well so be it, Henry said when Garunix started to lift off the roof top. Don't wait for me honey! Henry yelled as Garunix took off and the direction was the ATZNTF cellblock.

Honey? That bastard is out of his bloody mind!Keiichi thought to himself when he grabbed a hold of a pipe and started to slide downwards. After he landed, he joined a crowd of people.

Keiichi=yellow text
Henry=red text
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

On the far side of town, Dawn was walking down the sidewalk toward her favorite flower shop. As she walked, several little Sylvan monsters followed behind her, each one skipping and hopping.

"Now, what shall we pick today little ones?" Dawn chuckled as she approached the flower shop. But as she grabbed ahold of the door, she looked over and saw several officers grabbing a criminal and putting them in their vehicle. With a sigh, Dawn shook her head.

"Why do these delinquents always have to get into trouble..?" As she opened the door, she heard a voice call out to her. The little sylvan monsters turned toward it along with her, only for them to see a person running toward them. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:19 pm

James was running tword a bust but the he saw a little flower shop and someone going inside with some monsters following behind "STOP" he yelled better safe than sorry am I right?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Dawn blinked a few times as James ran up to her. The Sylvans hid behind her.

"Um...Can I help you..?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:35 pm

"Identification please we need to make sure"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Dawn blinked a few times before reaching into her bag. Pulling out her wallet, she took out her Zone Duelist ID card and showed it.

"There. I'm legit. Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Nero walked past Dawn and James "To think they just checking people randomly now, they must be getting despite."

"Yes but can you blame them they don't have much to go on." Vanguard stated

"True but whatever, if they can't figure things out they should be asking for help but they have to much pride, that's the main reason i didn't join then."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:06 pm

"I'm so sorry I...I... I was just trying to be thorough. Look is tgere anything I can do to apologize?" He felt bad for bothering an innocent girl he also may have a slight crush on her...
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Dawn rolled her eyes and stepped into the flower shop with her monsters, slamming the door in his face.

"God...so many creeps in this town. That's why all I'm interested in is the beautiful bouquet." Dawn smiled as she gently wafted the aroma of a new bouquet of roses. The little monsters seemed at home. The shop owner greeted Dawn, and she greeted back before going to the back where the garden was.

"I wish the world was more like this garden. No violence...no noise..just..peace." Just as she sighed a breath of relaxation, she heard a familiar voice behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Kirajima was ushered into a car and the car drove off. Igatoshi was in the car with Lieutenant Waters and she looked back and said, "di Angelo, what were you thinking giving chase like that. Lucky you I told them to go easy on ya." Michael turned the disguise off and said, "Sorry chief, but at least we apprehended the suspect and the money. Sickens me to think there are kids who are terror zoners. Can I help interrogate them, Chief? Igatoshi looked back and said, "Alright Michael, just remember to go easy on them."

(At the flower shop)
Makoto was buying flowers for the store when she saw little plant monsters walking towards her and said, "Why hello little ones. Where is your duelist?" Makoto walked towards a girl the monsters pointed at and said, "Hi, I believe these little ones are your's?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

"Hm? Oh, hello. Yes, these are mine." Dawn crossed her arms and stared at the little monsters. With a chuckle, she spoke to them. "Getting into trouble again, guys?" Dawn looked back up at Makoto. "My name's Dawn. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Makoto shook Dawn's hand and said, "Nice to meet you Dawn. I'm Makoto. So by the little creatures,I can tell you like to Zone duel." Dawn said yes and Makoto said, "I had a friend who likes dueling too, but he moved away a few years back. I heard he joined ATZTF. Maybe I'll try to find him. Well, goodbye Dawn."

Makoto walked away and then bumped into a man who said, "Aye, watch where you are walking..." The man turned around and said, "Makoto? Is that you?" Makoto said yes and the man said, "Ya probablily forgot about me, but it me! Nozaki!" Makoto could not believe it and said, "Nozaki?!?!?! Wow you have grown!" Makoto could not believe she ran into Nozaki again. "Hey Nozaki, want to come with me to the bakery?" Nozaki agreed and they walked to the bakery.

(At the bakery)
Makoto and Nozaki walked in and sat down when Makoto said, "Hey Nozaki, have you seen Michael at all? I heard he joined ATZTF." Nozaki said, "Wow, he has come so far since I last saw . TO answer your question, sorry, but I have not seen him." Makoto had a somber face and Nozaki was about to say something when someone came up and said, "Did you say ATZTF?"
(Anyone can responded)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Dawn finished picking her bouquet and payed for the flowers before walking back outside. The monsters followed behind her.

"So what should we do today, guys? Our garden is looking beautiful already, and we have no school..." As she was talking to her monsters, Dawn ended up bumping into someone. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:52 pm

(in the prison cell)

jason was just siting on the bench in the cell and did not seame worried at all. jason than had wisperd "tyler block the guards view of me" tyler than had did so siting next to jason to try to block the guards view of him, jason than took off one of his shoes and took a phone out of a slot that was cut out from the bottom of his shoe. he than started typing to some of his terror zoner friends saying "hay, me and tyler got thrown in jail agen mind helping us get out?" he than closed the phone and put it back in his shoe jason than whispered agen "ok tyler i got some one coming to get us out" tyler than smiled and wisperd back "cool, what about the other guys?" jason than said "dont worry about them"

(any 2 terror zoner character that has not been introduced in the RP yet may respond)

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next