Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 pm

"Sounds good to me just don't do anything to endanger me or my deck." Nero ran keeping up
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:15 am

"Sergeant Starthung, yes we need your help. And sorry for disturbing you Mrs Dawn, you can stay. Nozaki, you stay here and fix her door while we go get Snow. If you finish quickly, use this tracer to find the factory they are in and assist." said Michael as he handed a tracer to Nozaki."Let's go guys!" said Michael as he went off with the others to catch Angelica Snow.

(Meanwhile at Dawn's home)
Nozaki was fixing the doors and used his duel monsters to help carve brand new doors and put them in place. Dawn was staring at him in a glaring fashion when he said, "Look, I'm sorry. I went too far when I knocked down your doors. That act was not in the least bit Chivalrous. I will do anything to help make up amends for my mistakes." Nozaki then looked at Dawn and said, "I heard what you said about the ATZTF. Why do you hate them so much?" Dawn told her backstory to Nozaki and he said, "You know, I was sort of on the same path you followed for a period. My father was murdered by a Terror Zoner, but the ATZTF barely helped. I was extremely mad at them and wished for them to all die, but then I realized they have their place in this world. Look, I get your father was deemed a Terror Zoner, however you should not hate the entire organization for following a protocol from a superior. I'll tell my friend Michael this and we shall see what we shall see." Nozaki finished placing the doors down and gave a small book to Dawn entitled, "The Tales of the Noble Knights" Nozaki said,"You'd like it, trust me, Well goodnight Mrs.Dawn and again, I am sorry for my earlier actions. I was indeed Ignoble" Nozaki then left the house and followed the signal.

(While Nozaki was helping Dawn)
After dropping Makoto off at her house, Michael, Igatoshi, Kevin, Kevin's associate, Nero, Nakashima, and James all gathered outside the factory and Michael said,"Ok, let's nab Snow and her cohorts." Sensing there was a zone around them, Igatoshi summoned the power of her Mighty Warrior to smash the door down. Michael ran down the hallway into a room marked as a lab and shouted, "FREEZE!!!" Angelica Snow turned around and Michael held out his pistol and said, "Angelica Snow, you are under arrest for the illegal experimentation of hundreds of living subjects and of duel monsters. Come quietly, or face punishment of the law."
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:07 pm

"Nero, for your safety as I promised I suggest you get behind me. As long as you stay behind me I will protect you with my life, there is no telling if things get ugly."

Kevin raises his gun slightly to the left of Snow.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 pm

jason and tyler was in the guess room when they had hurd someone yelling so jason had walked up to the door and peeked out it and saw the ATZTF in the door way of angelica's lab, jason and tyler than snuck out of the room hiding behind some boxes to were only angelica could notice them waiting for her to give the signal to take care of them. jason than had drew his sword just incase.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Dawn stood, her eyes glued to the floor. As the door was knocked down, apparently one of her potted plants fell to the ground and shattered.

"You bastards...All you do is hurt. You think you help but you hurt.." After mumbling to herself, Dawn walked back to her room and slammed the door. There, she laid in bed until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:35 pm

James decided to stick to the back ground

--------------------------------------------------

Mordecai was on his way back to the lab but he saw the ATZ officers at the front door so he went round back and he went in he saw Jason and Tyler hiding so he sneaked over to their location "What the hell is going on?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:39 pm

"Well this isn't quite what i was expecting but should be interesting none the less." Nero mumbled, then looked at the the one holding the sword. "Mind telling me what you were trying to do? I'm just trying to figure out what both sides are up to." Nero said trying to ease a little of the tension
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Valkoor stared on at the events with sorrow, and shook his head. "Well that went downhill quickly."

He looked over at Nozaki with piercing eyes. "Leave. Go deal with your mission. I'll fix the door. Just... go."

Nozaki seemed to be about to argue, but realizing he didn't really want to be there, simply nodded and quickly left. Valkoor looked at the door and broken plant and lifted his hand.

"Book of Life, to me." Suddenly a book appeared in his hands, shining with a soft white light. He opened it, and after reading a short incantation, the plant and door quickly reformed, the door closed and locked while the plant was potted and healthy. He closed the book as it disappeared.

"I hope your okay, Dawn..."

~~~

Angelica looked at the two police officers at her door and smiled. "Oh, of course I surrender. It's not like anything could go wrong, could it... Aurore?"

The cops look confused for a moment, but at the mention of her last word, a dustshoot opened up beneath her, and she fell laughing, beyond the AZTZF's grasp. As they ran to it, it closed again, blocking off all entry. Angelica's voice soon appeared on the monitor, chuckling to herself.

"You playthings are all so cute. Of course the lab is protected and voice commanded, and you just walked right on in. No matter. The lab has entered a total shutdown state; no one can come in... or out. Not without my command." There was a slight pause before she continued.

"See, I would normally kill you. Yet being Zone Duelists, I wish to... play with you for a bit. Check some thing. Experiment. So instead, you'll be dispatched by some helpers. Oh, and no weapons, of course." A hand suddenly grabbed both of their guns away, retracting back into the workings of the lab. As they did, Jason and Tyler stepped out, facing the two AZTZF members that had entered the lab.

"Deal with them, boys. Leave the one who's tagging along for now. If he starts any trouble, the lab will deal with him. If you AZTZF officers can't beat them... then you don't deserve me." With that, the intercom closed, leaving the four facing each other.

Jason and Tyler sighed before pulling up their duel disks. "Well, let's go."

~~~
Jason -
Michael -

Tyler -
Kevin -
~~~
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:29 pm

Mordecai saw Jason and Tyler start to duel the ATZ officers and he contained the third one
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Dawn lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling. Something was bugging her. She couldn't sleep. Before she knew it, it was almost morning. Standing up, she got dressed and opened her door quietly, making sure not to wake her guests. Dawn turned down the hall and walked all the way to the last door on the right. With a sigh, she opened it and walked in, making sure to close it. She then sat down in the center of the room with a smile.

"Hello my darlings...How are you this morning?" Dawn giggled as she spoke to the darkness on the other side of the room. "I'm well, and you? Would you like some tea?" Dawn picked up a teapot and a couple of small cups and pretended to pour tea in the cups. "I made it fresh! Drink up!" With a salute, she brought the cup to her mouth and pretended to sip the imaginary tea. As she did this, hours passed, even after Valkoor and Priestess woke up, causing them to be concerned.

"Dawn? You around?" Valkoor called out to Dawn, but no answer. Priestess checked the hallway until she heard a voice coming from one of the rooms.

"Dawn, is that you?" As Priestess opened the door Dawn was in, Dawn was standing in the middle of the room, looking back at her.

"Oh, you're up, Priestess. Sorry to trouble you, I was just tending to something...Where is Valkoor?" Dawn blinked.

"Oh...he's downstairs looking for you. He's awfully worried, you know...after last night.." Priestess trailed off, but Dawn wagged her hand.

"Oh, that? It's okay, I was just sleepy is all. Doors like that can easily be replaced, don't you worry. Now come on, we should get breakfast." Dawn shooed Priestess out of the room before closing the door. As Priestess walked, Dawn wore a sinister smile across her face before they came downstairs, at which Dawn went back to her regular demeanor.

"Found her." Priestess and Dawn walked up to Valkoor, who gave a sigh of relief.

"For a second, I thought you ran off..." Valkoor spoke to Dawn with worry in his eyes. Dawn smiled.

"I'm fine, Valkoor, honest. Now then, hungry?" Dawn smiled politely on the outside, but inside was a dark soul ready to be let loose.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Valkoor nodded with a smile. "Of course. I'm just glad you're alright."

Dawn nodded and waved again. "It was of no issue. If you'll excuse me, I'll go ask the chef to being preparing breakfast." With that, she exited the room, leaving Priestess and Valkoor alone together. Priestess looked over to Valkoor and begin to whisper.

"Hey, Master? When I found her, she was in the room at the end of the hallway. I thought perhaps that was a relaxation room, but there was a... tea set."

Valkoor looked at Priestess curiously, not quite understanding the issue. "So?"

"Well, it was set up. Like... she had just had tea. As if she had guests. She didn't though, did she?"

Valkoor paused for a moment and looked down, thinking. He shook his head and shrugged after a moment. "It's probably nothing, Priestess. Don't let it bother you for now."

Priestess bit her thumb and looked nervously at him. "Just... I have a bad feeling..."

With that, Dawn walked back into the dining room, the usual smile on her face. "Ready to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Dawn led them into the dining room, sitting down in the same spot at the table as last time. On the table was a similar assortment like their dinner from the previous night, only with breakfast foods instead. As everyone sat down and began eating, Dawn thought to herself.

"Soon...Soon..." Dawn thought this over and over, until Priestess interrupted.

"So, what would you like to do today?" Priestess asked everyone. Dawn looked up.

"Well, it is a beautiful morning...Would you like to just walk around town? In fact, why don't we do so now?" Dawn abruptly stood up and led them to the door before stopping. "My plant, it's fixed...Did you do that Valkoor?" When Valkoor nodded, Dawn smiled. "Thank you so much! You're so sweet. Now then, shall we?" Dawn led them outside and they began walking around town.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Priestess and Valkoor looked a little surprised at the sudden request, but both shrugged it off rather quickly. As they were walking, Valkoor began to explain. "I've learned a couple things while I was around Priestess and the arcane arts. I have some basic abilities in them. Not much, but enough to fix a door and a plant, you know?"

Dawn nodded as she continued walking. "That's amazing! You'd be a great help in the garden, you know. Like I said, stay as long as you want; you're obviously quite helpful."

As she finished saying this, sinister thoughts popped up in her mind. And soon, you'll be a lot more helpful...

Valkoor nodded and smiled. "Thanks so much for the offer. I hope us staying is of no bother to you, though?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:56 pm

"It's no bother at all. In fact, I'd be much happier if the two of you stayed with me." Dawn smirked as they came to the town square. Ahead, a group of people were surrounding something, but the group couldn't make out what.

"Oh my...what is this?"
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Volcasaurus triggers, destroying Bahamut Shark, bringing Kevin down to 600 while Tyler sits at 8000.

"Well Tyler. I have to admit I underestimated you. To think you came so close to victory." Kevin draws. "It's over." Kevin does an extensive play. He activates his zone card, activate neptabyss, summon Megalo... tributes Neptabyss, summons dragoons. "Megalo, finishing him off with your second attack!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner: Kevin Waters

Kevin: 600
Tyler:0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dust overwhelms the battlefield. Tyler covers his eyes as he crosses his arms and screams. "You ATZTF are one hard nut to crack."

Kevin walks retracts his zone card. "Some of us are. If it wasn't for your friends you would be taken in right now."

Tyler walks forward and past Kevin. "I will come back for a rematch. My b-friend was arrested by an ATZTF for losing."

Kevin stared forward resisting a smile. "You will come back to lose. Don't worry, you will join your friend soon enough." Kevin turns to see Tyler is no longer in his sight. It is hard to tell if he is around with all the dust from the duel. Kevin waits for the dust to clear to check on Michael's duel.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:01 am

after Jason had gotten arrested for losing the duel he was sent to the police station once more but in a more secure cell with better guards. after Tyler had lost his duel he had escaped before anyone could arrest him and had sent angelica a text saying"looks like your on your own Jason got busted and if you get busted i will do my best to get you out" after Tyler left he had went to the city and had entered town square hoping to hide in plane sight.

(mean while at police station)

jason was throw in the cell and had fallen to the floor as he was still hand cuffed and couldn't stop himself from falling. all jason had said was "do you really think this will keep me in here? i wont be staying for long" a guard than said "QUITE you terror zoner scum" jason than said "i think when i get out you will be the first head i bust open" jason than got a smile and the guard just rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Dawn and the others watched as two Zone Duelists went at it in the middle of the square. After a few minutes, one had dropped down to their knees while the other laughed.

"Looks like I win! Haha.." The one duelist proclaimed. As the crowd dispersed, Dawn slowly shook her head and started walking past the duelists.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere else." Valkoor and Priestess nodded and followed. As they walked down the streets, Zone Duelists were dueling all over the place. As Dawn saw them, she got a growing, pained feeling in her gut, like something bad was about to happen. Little did she realize that she had walked too quickly and lost Valkoor and Priestess. After a few minutes, Dawn found herself in a dark alleyway.

"Damn it..." As she went to leave, she heard a voice from the shadows.

"Well, well, well...Looks like I finally found you, Dawn Braekr..." (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm

(The Next Morning)
After subduing only one of the 2 terror Zoners last night, Michael went into the office and saw that the Terror Zoner Jason was ready for interrogation. Igatoshi told Michael as he walked into the interrogation hall, "Don't go too easy on this kid. He may be a kid, but he is still a terror zoner. Be careful Michael and don't lose your cool." Michael just shook his head and walked in.

(In the Interrogation Room)
Michael sat in a chair opposite the terror zoner known as Jason. He placed a file down and said, "So, Jason... Tell me what you were doing with Angelica Snow in that lab last night." Jason was silent when asked that question and it seemed as though he was avoiding eye contact with Michael. Michael sighed and said, "How about a simpler question. Why did you join the Terror Zoners?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:44 pm

jason than had said "why do you care?" after a cold stair from michael jason had sighed and said "fine if you want to know so badly" jason than told Michael everything of his past as to why he had became a terror zoner from his father being a terror zoner and to why he became one himself. after he had finished telling his back story jason than said "the achol only reason im a terror zoner still is to protect my br--" jason than cut himself off and said "friends... and if you think i will jsut sellout any terror zoners your wrong".
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Michael sighed after listening to his story and said, "Look Jason, I heard that slip up. I know your little brother Tyler is with them and I get you are worried about him, but look at the facts of what the Terror Zoners do. They are terrorists and what they do is wrong. You are a pretty young guy I assume, so you probably can tell their methods of solving problems are extreme. I mean, look at Angelica Snow. She is one of our most wanted Terror Zoners for what she has done. Can you truly and honestly say you want to be what they are? Do you truly want to be a Terror Zoner? Or is it that you feel you need to honor your dad."

Jason reacted to that last sentence with shock and Michael said, "Or rather than be with a group of terrorists, you want to help out the good guys and actually make this world peaceful. I'll leave now and let you think it over. When you find that answer, tell the guards that you wish to speak to me again and I will tell them not to be harsh."

Michael left the Interrogation Room and told the guards, "Go easy on him. I told him to think over a few things and if he wishes to talk to me, let me know. You may now walk him back to his cell." The guards then escorted Jason to his cell with no violence and one of the guards said, "Let us know if you wish to speak to Mr. Di Angelo and we will make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm

Valkoor was running around, looking for Dawn, Priestess close behind. Both shared the same worried expression, although Priestess was evidently annoyed as well.

"I can't believe you lost her, Master!" Valkoor sighed as he continued to look.

"Nor can I, Priestess. Now come on; if any of what she told us was true, we don't need any trouble happening."

~~~

Angelica sighed in annoyance as she walked around the city. Her usually long hair was bundled up, and she wore a cute sundress instead of a lab coat. Her eyes grazed the citizens, and a dark aura radiated from her.

"Those idiots messed it up again. And now one of my favorite labs has been discovered with no way to reap the benefits. Whatever... a least they won't be able to find the fruits of my works without dying in the process."

As she continued to walk, she arrived at an alleyway; in secret, it was the entrance to one of the major hide outs of he Terror Zoners. As she entered, however, she noticed a woman standing there, confused. As she turned, Angelica noticed her from her eyes; the daughter of Braekr.

"Ah, Dawn. You don' happen to remember me... do you?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Dawn turned and stared at the girl who called out to her. The girl's face seemed familiar to Dawn, but she couldn't quite make it out.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" Dawn asked, but not in the usual polite manner she normally uses. Rather, her tone was hostile, and their was annoyance in her eyes, one that Angelica hadn't seen in someone like her.

"Come now, you must remember me. Angelica? Our parents were good friends. That is, before you turned your parents into dolls." Angelica smirked, but Dawn only rolled her eyes.

"My father was turned into a doll. My mother is a card." Dawn pulled out the card containing her mother within it and held it up. Before Angelica could speak again, Dawn tore the card in half. "And I didn't need them anyway. Now I know who you are. I used to babysit you when you were little...How cute you were. You would've made the perfect doll." Dawn was the one who snickered then. Angelica smiled.

"And you the perfect experiment. So tell me, what's a girl like yourself doing in this place? You know this is the entrance to one of our hideouts." Angelica's tone was one of annoyance. Dawn shrugged.

"I was walking with these two idiots when I lost my way and came here. There are Zone Duelists everywhere...It makes me sick to be frank. Half of them can't even shuffle a deck of cards. Which reminds me...How's your dueling coming along?" Dawn tilted her head.

"Oh, I haven't in some time. My terrorzoners do that for me. How's the garden?" Angelica crossed her arms.

"Oh, quite lovely. As is the dollhouse, before you ask. I'm just about to add two more to my collection..One of them is a Monster. I never had a doll of a monster before." Dawn snickered. "Do you think they're as fun to play with as humans?"

"I'm sure they're better. Anyway, this place is quite drab. How about we step inside for some tea?" Angelica knocked twice on one of the bricks on the wall next to her, causing a secret door to open. She led Dawn inside.

"That would be quite lovely, thank you." The door behind them closed.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:44 pm

jason was sitting in the cell fore sevrial hours thinking about Michael's proposal. after jason ahd finished thinking about it he walked over to the cell door and told the guard "can i speak with micheal agen?" the guard than nodded and walked away to go get michael.

(back at the city)
tyler was walking about when he saw a small girl that looked some what familer to himand another girl talking. he than saw the small girl nocked on the wall and a secret door had opend and boht of the girls had walked in with the door closing behind them. tyler than walked over to the wall and nocked on it aswell and it opened he than walked in to try to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Valkoor had arrived back ad Dawn's house. He sighed in annoyance as him and Priestess walked back in, closing the door behind them. Valkoor looked at Priestess with a look of depression.

"I hope she comes back home to look for us. I feel so bad for losing her..." Priestess looked over at Valkoor and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure she will." Valkoor nodded as he walked up the stairs towards his room; he felt something strange, however. A presence from the end of the hallway. When he looked at Priestess, he noticed she was already looking in the same direction.

"What is that, Priestess?" Priestess shook her head, unsure.

"I don't know... but it worries me. Come, let's check." She floated towards the door as Valkoor followed close behind, cautious. As they reached the door at the end of the hallway, Valkoor wrapped his hands around the door, whispering a few words before hearing the click of the lock. Priestess floated in with a small ball of light that had formed in her hands; had it been a real light, however, she would have quickly dropped it. Valkoor walked in after her and his eyes went wide with horror at the sight before him.

The room was filled with shelves of dolls and pictures, all their faces frozen in looks of horror. Many of them even had their hands held up, as if they were warding off something... or someone.

"Wh-what is this?..." Valkoor stuttered. Priestess shook her head. Both continued to stand in shock until a voice appeared behind them.

"This, my guests, is restricted. Unfortunately, it is also your death wish."

~~~

Angelica walked down the hall with Dawn, yawning as she did. Eventually she reached a large room, filled with Terror Zoner Elites. As Dawn and her walked past, however, many of them shrunk back. They carried a name, and the members of the room knew that.

The room itself was fashioned after a bar, filled with tables and laughing men and women. Angelica and Dawn found a table in one of the corners, sitting down together. A waiter quickly took their order before running off. Angelica began the conversation.

"So, tell me, you said you have some new pets? What are these ones like? I always find your choice of victims fascinating; very similar to my own."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Michael was filing desk work about the incidents last night and said to himself, "What were you doing in there Snow..." Suddenly a guard came up to him and said, "Mr. Di Angelo, the prisoner wished to speak to you." Michael then got up and walked down to where Jason was and said to him, "So Jason, have you thought about my proposal?"

(Meanwhile)
Nozaki and Makoto were at the bakery thinking about what happened last night and Nozaki said, "That girl... Dawn... She seemed off to me. She seemed like she hated ATZTF with a gigantic fury. Maybe we should look into this..." Suddenly they heard a voice behind them that said, "Yeah Nozaki, I noticed something too." (Any ATZTF character can respond)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next