Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lever10
lever10

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Kevin Waters successfully makes it out. Thank God I beat that Tyler person or who knows what would have come of me. He makes his way back to the ATZTF station where the receptionist does the typical hello: smile, head slightly bent, and a wave.

He attends to some paperwork for the next few hours and gets ready to clock out, when he realizes Michael wasn't around and hasn't been for a while. He looks around and notices Kirajima isn't either. Well, it wouldn't hurt to make sure they are alright. Missions usually don't take this long without some report at the very least. He goes through the computer system and tracts down Michael and Kirajima. The warehouse eh? Seems a bit quick of a trip to be gone for this many hours. I am off duty, may as well stop by. He jumps in his car and makes way to the warehouse and steps up, only to find two duels underway.

"I hope you guys are alright and I was just in time, not too late!"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 am

Nero was walking in the street "Though i hate to say it i think we owe that ATZTF guy our life." Nero stopped and looked at the sky in thought. "Wonder what the Terror zoners were up to, never found out so I can't pick a side yet."

"But Nero those tests were cruel to us even." Vanguard looked at Protector with worry.

"That may be but there has to be a reason and we both know that we can avoid cruel masters if we wanted. So they must have been okay with it."

"It still makes me wonder what they were up to." Nero says to his spirits and keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:16 am

Mordecai bumped into Nero and said "hey oh sorry do I know from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:51 am

"Not sure my memories aren't that great right now kind of had a near death experience and I owe my life to someone I don't want to." Nero looked at him "Maybe you can jog my memory where do you think we met?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Mordecai then realized he was among the people at the lab he was surprised but then acted ok "im sure i was mistaken"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Protector and Vanguard looked at Mordecai "Actually I know where you two have met" Protector chimed in. "It was at that Lab where you were trying find out what side is right but you couldn't due to the Terror Zoner not talking."

"Not so loud Protector." Nero said in a sharp tone. "So my cards have never lied to me so I'll trust them, and just to let you know I'm not AZTZF. If you want we can go somewhere more private to talk I wanna know why you guys are doing those test?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 pm

After Snow and Dawn left through the portal, Michael took out his phone and said,"Chief Igatoshi, be on high alert. The injured boy was captured by Snow and her cohort, Dawn Braekr. Place Dawn on the most wanted list and we will catch them soon." Michael hung up the phone and faced Tyler and Jason and said, "Tyler, now that you know my goal is to capture Snow, are you willing to trust me?"

Tyler said, "You have yet to give me a reason to trust you. Heck, you have given me even more reasons to not trust you." Michael said, "You are looking for a reason? Well I will give you a giant reason. I will tell you what I told Jason. You have seen what the Terror Zoners are, have you?" Tyler shook his head and said yes. Michael said, "Then you know they are terrorists. They torture people, take lives, and ruin families. I have seen the files and can tell that you are not a bad guy. That is all fine and good, however can you honestly say from the bottom of your heart, that you wish to follow in their actions? Cause if you continue to be a terror zoner, they will expect you to someday take a life. And if you do not follow, they will kill you. Look Tyler..." Michael sighed and then said, "I am not asking you to join the ATZTF. I am only asking for your assistance in tracking down Snow. So Tyler... What do you say? Partners?" Michael then took out his hand for Tyler to shake. Tyler pondered it over and then took Michael's hand and shook it and said, "Partners"

Michael helped Tyler up and Tyler said "Well then, how about we go get Jason? If we don't, I doubt we will see him for a while." Michael said yes and they left to go get Jason
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Dawn and Angelica stepped out of the portal that led back to their original hideout. With a disgusted look, Angelica tossed Valkoor to the ground before stretching her back.

"Of course you make me do the heavy lifting. I'm just a little girl, why on Earth would you expect me to carry him?" Angelica shot Dawn an annoyed look. Dawn stared back at her.

"Oh quit groveling. You did it didn't you? Besides, it's not my fault you lost your duel. Losers carry the dead weight." Dawn stepped over and pulled a small bullet-sized object from her duel disk. Angelica sat down in her favorite chair.

"That slimy bastard put a tracking device on me. How stupid does he think I am..." Dawn quickly shattered the device under her boot before crouching next to Valkoor. "Soon, my toy, soon." Dawn brought her hand to Valkoor's face and caressed his cheek. Her smile grew and grew until it became something wicked, as the pure thought of what she was going to make him seeped through her mind. Angelica stood up and smacked her across the back of the head.

"Snap out of it, we still have work to do. I'm assuming your Puppet deck worked like a charm?" Angelica sat back into her lab chair and started analyzing her deck. "Mine didn't do so hot...Still have a couple of bugs to work out, but I'm glad to see yours was a success." Dawn stood back up and smiled.

"Yeah, worked like a charm alright. The look on that slime's face when he saw Scissor Arms was priceless. He looked like he was in a horror movie." Dawn giggled maniacally before sitting down in her own chair. "So we got our latest victim. Want to experiment on him?" Angelica perked up at the word "Experiment" and smiled.

"You're so kind, Dawn. Batshit crazy, but kind. I'd love to see what makes this guy so special."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:24 pm

"Ok are you ok coming to a terror Zoner base with me?" Mordecai asked
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Angelica looked into a pillar filled with water. Inside of it, floating, was Valkoor, stuck in suspension. Angelica madly typed away at her computer, streams of data flying by as she analyzed as much as she could about the boy. Dawn yawned from behind, obviously bored.

"Why don't you hurry up? You're supposed to be a genius, right?" Angelica shot her a glare before returning to her work.

"And you're supposed to be undercover, but here you are." Dawn scoffed as she continued to sit back. After a while, Angelica's eyes lit up at the data flowing past her. Her grin grew, and she chuckled.

"Jackpot... Dawn, you'll never guess who this is!" Dawn shrugged, seemingly not caring. Angelica just chuckled again, however.

"Valkoor Necross, the Spellbook user. Young prodigy of the arcane arts. And... one of the last remaining direct links to the Zone World."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Dawn sat up in her chair and arched and eyebrow.

"So what does that mean?" Angelica rolled her eyes and spun around to face Dawn.

"It means, we've quite possibly found our way to resurrection." Angelica smiled, and Dawn grinned.

"Well well, what a find. Told you the boy was special. Which reminds me...I haven't seen that little Priestess of his. Any idea where she went?" Angelica shook her head.

"She was gone by the time I took the boy." The two girls pondered for a moment.

"Well, no matter. We have the boy. That's all that matters. So where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 pm

"You leave me to do my work. You can have him after I'm done harvesting him. Until then, go ahead and cause trouble. I don't mind." Dawn scowled, but complied and walked away. Angelica simply chuckled as she thought to herself.

"Oh, and what did that boy say his name was? Di Angelo? Yes, I remember that family. Perhaps prototypes 34 and 72 will finally come in handy..."

~~~

Valkoor looked into the abyss, waiting for something. Anything. Yet nothing came. He could vaguely hear the cries of a woman; the crash of a door. The whirring of a machine. The subtle sound of water surrounding him. Then, it was gone. And all that was left again was the void.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Dawn stepped out into the street, walking with her hands in her pockets. As she walked, she heard the faint yelling of a group of people before she heard running. As she looked behind her, she saw three officers chasing after her. With a groan and a roll of the eyes, Dawn pulled out her duel disk.

"Dawn Braekr, you are under arrest! Hand over your duel disk, your deck, and relinquish your Zone Spell!" One of the officers yelled at her. Dawn sighed.

"You know...it's impolite to shout at a lady." Dawn then activated her duel disk and smiled. "I am rather bored though...you bunch will entertain me plenty."

---10 Minutes Later---

Dawn sighed as the three officers dropped in front of her. Crouching next to the one who shouted to her, she spoke to him.

"I take it back...you guys were boring. You'll be much more fun as toys." As she stood up, Dawn activated a button on her duel disk that sent a beam of light out on the three officers. When the beam went away, all that remained were the officers, but much smaller, doll-like and demented-looking. Dawn hit another button on her duel disk, which sent the officers into her deck.

"Welcome to the team, Magnet Doll, Shadow Feeler, Egg Head." Laughing maniacally, Dawn continued walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Nero looked at Mordecai "Sure just remember you invited me." Nero smiled "Looks like I might be able to learn the whole story after all, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:13 am

After regrouping with Jason, Michael and Tyler drove to the station to plan out the next attack on Snow.

Michael then heard a police report saying Dawn took down 3 of the officers and transformed them into her cards. Sickened, Michael and the others went to Igatoshi and she said, "Di Angelo, we can't pinpoint the tracer you left on Dawn."

Michael said, "Damn they must have found it. Lucky us however, when I threw those handcuffs on Snow, she got a little tracer thrown in her lab coat pocket. So now I will signal into that and we should be able to find her then. But first, we need to get a S.W.A.T team together to face them. Get the best duelists we got here. I'll call Nozaki and Makoto."

Michael got his phone out and called Nozaki and said, "Hey Nozaki, meet us down at the station. We are preparing to face Snow again. We need to your help."

Michael turned off the phone and thought to himself about the raid, knowing they had a long battle ahead of them.

(1 week later)
Michael and the other ATZTF members were ready to strike and followed the signal to an abandoned bar in the southern district. As they entered the building, they heard machines humming and chains rattling and they were all coming from a bookcase. Marcus noticed one book was off from the others and pulled on it to reveal a secret passageway. The group then went down the passageway and saw Snow, working on a machine with Dawn. Michael then shouted, "Dawn Brakr and Angelica Snow, come quietly, or face the law!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:44 am

Dawn turned her head and raised an eyebrow, unamusedly. With a slight shaking of the head she looked back down at the machine and continued working on it with Angelica. One of the officer's eye twitched.

"This is a direct order! Come quietly or else!" At that, Angelica held up her index finger at the officers.

"We're trying to work. Excuse you." Angelica said without looking up.

"Yeah seriously...you guys are so loud." Dawn chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm

After a few more seconds, Angelica sighed and eyes the officers in the lab. "Well, if you guys aren't going away, we might as well test this out."

With a click of a button, a wall appeared around Angelica; when it was retracted, they were gone. What were left behind were two people. Yet they were different. Their flesh was grayed, their eyes lifeless. Almost like zombies. Both looked familiar to the police force. Michael began to look nervous, then his eyes narrowed. The other AZTZF members looked worried, but did nothing yet. Angelica's voice appeared on the intercom.

"Di Angelo, you should recognize them. Years ago, I captured them to test, but saved them, considering what quality specimens they were. Your parents. Have fun." With that, the intercom cut off, leaving behind the two monstrosities, as well as Michael and the AZTZF.

=====
Michael - 8000
Parents - 8000
=====
Deck: Zombies
No Zone
=====
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:18 am

Kevin walks down the street. It is a normal and Kevin has a goal in mind as he treks through a long walk.

"Oh the bouquet is gorgeous! Is it for a girl?" A stranger asked him.

"Well, I guess you could say that miss."

(At the graveyard)

Kevin walks partially through the graveyard and kneels down in front of a grave that says Rose Waters. "It has been a calming week I guess for me Rose. I am sorry.. I kind of lost track of my goal. You see... Some kid named Nero calmed me down for a bit I guess. He got me off track. He made me duel and I actually had a good time... I wasn't dueling just for you... In fact that is all I have done since you were taken from me. I won't be distracted any longer though my dear sweet Rose. After I find and wipe out your killer I am leaving the ATZTF. I just thought you may wanted to hear that. I don't want to be a member anymore. It reminds me too much of everything bad that has happened to me... I guess that Nero kid is right..." Kevin's head falls by its increasingly heavy weight as a tear rolls down his cheek. "I need to move on. I will still send you flowers and visit you, but this life is not the life for me." He sets the bouquet on the grave and leaves. You will be avenged, and I promise it will be as fast as possible.

Kevin rushed over to the station to get the news on the whereabouts of Michael Di Angelo. The last Kevin saw him he was chasing down a high member of the TZ. It did not take him long before he rushed over to the abandoned bar and went inside. "Jeez, nobody bothers to close secret passages anymore do they?" Kevin takes in a deep breath and walks in and first sees Tyler. He rushes over and is about to arrest him, only to see Michael stunned and Tyler seemingly on the good side. He looks up at the zombie-like state of the two in front of Michael.

"Tyler.. I hope my hunch is right and you are on our side.. I have a feeling everyone here needs all the help they can get. This is too unnatural to be easy."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:46 am

Dawn giggled as she saw the look on Michael's face when he saw the zombies in front of him. She picked up Angelica and snuggled her cheek.

"Ooooo Angelica! You're so damn evil it's adorable!" Dawn kept snuggling Angelica, who only growled and pushed out of her arms. Brushing off, Angelica huffed.

"Yes, well...It was fairly easy to pull off." As she brushed off, Angelica and Dawn looked up to see Kevin running into the base. With another giggle, Dawn pushed the intercom.

"Oh my, look who it is! We've done all sorts of research on you, little boy. Don't worry, we prepared a surprise for you too!" With a nod, Angelica pushed a nearby button which caused the floor in front of Kevin to open up. A platform slowly rose up with a hunched-over figure crouched on the platform, its hair in its face. When the platform finished rising, the figure stood, its hair falling out of the way to reveal the face beneath. The pure sight of the figure horrified Kevin.

"Like it? We dug her up some time ago. She really stinks from the dirt...But I'm sure you'll be fine. Why don't you give her a hug, lover boy?" Dawn laughed maniacally over the intercom one more time before shutting it off, leaving the group to face three zombified remnants of their loved ones. Angelica pressed the intercom.

"Oh and, try not to make a mess...I just had the lab cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Nozaki looked at the revived people and said, "Reviving the dead... It is... So unnatural... How dare you mess with the feelings of another person?" Nozaki and Igatoshi saw Michael shaking and Igatoshi yelled, "DI ANGELO!"

Michael was at attention but was still looking back at his parents. Igatoshi said, "Di Angelo, focus on the task at hand and capture those girls. We can handle your parents."

Michael said, "O-of course." Michael then turned around and turned his zone on and then said, "Let's go M7!" Michael summoned Constellar Potolemy M7 and flew over to the wall and blasted the wall apart and hopped down in through the gap.

(Meanwhile)
Igatoshi and Nozaki looked at the revived Di Angelos and Igatoshi said, "Let's go Nozaki. You take Sarah Di Angelo, and I'll take Grant Di Angelo." Nozaki agreed and began a duel vs Michael's revived parents.
--------------------------------
Nozaki -
vs.
Mrs. Di Angelo -

&

Igatoshi
vs.
Mr. Di Angelo -
--------------------------------
(Meanwhile within the borders of the wall)

Michael faced Angelica Snow with an evil glare. He then stood up and Snow mocked him by saying, "Now how did you get past your parents Di Angelo? Maybe... Did you kill them again?" Michael faced the ground and said quietly, "Shut up..."

Snow just continued and said, "Oh did I strike a nerve there? How bout I tell you how I did it. First, I killed them with my duel monsters. They were such a joke, my weak Tech Genesis Deck beat them in 1 move!"

Michael then said, "Shut up Snow...", but she kept going and said, "Then I threw them on the dissection table and dissected them. All the while I kept them alive and conscious of what was happening..."

Michael gritted his teeth. His blood was boiling and he saw only red as he saw Angelica smiling at how detailed she described how she murdered and dissected his parents. He wanted vengeance for his parents and he wanted it now.

Suddenly, Michael pulled out his gun and shot Snow in the shoulder. She screamed from the pain and then fell to the ground.

As she tried crawling to a secret panel, Michael shot that too and as he reloaded the gun said, "Good News Snow... You are no longer going to rot away in a cell for the rest of your life. Instead, I'm sending you to your grave."

He fired another bullet, but Dawn took the shot. Dawn screamed as the bullet went through her duel disk and into her shoulder too.

Michael just smiled and said, "Armor Piercing Rounds... I only use them in emergencies..." Michael looked up and the two girls could see the insanity in Michael's eyes as he walked slowly towards them, one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Angelica gasped as she looked up, and Michael stopped as her eyes flashed red momentarily. "Idiot."

She slammed her good arm down on the floor before arms flew from all sides of the lab, attacking Michael. One slapped the gun out of his hand, another grabbing him by the neck and lifting him into the air, the rest grabbing a limb and strapping him in the air by force. A couple of arms found their way to Angelica, helping her to her feet as she looked at him in the eyes. Behind him, the door could be heard shutting, leaving only Michael, Angelica, and Dawn in the room. Angelica breathed heavily as she looked at Michael.

"Idiot. Absolute idiot. I had planned to let you live, you blabbering crybaby. I had planned to at least continue the fun. But forget it! You and the rest of your AZTZF officers can join your parents in the lab!" Angelica's eyes flashed red again, and the room began to grow noticeably colder.

"You try to combat powers you don't even understand! Technology isn't the only thing I have managed to control in my lab, Michael. I plan to show you that firsthand." As she finished her sentence, a panel opened up behind her. With a blast of hair, hundreds of tiny demons flew out, swarming around Michael as Angelica's face grew into a smile. Yet something had changed. Her teeth were visibly sharper, her eyes now a constant red.

"I free the Fabled Gods from their prison, they grant me a few... privileges. Now. I have business to tend to." Angelica's lab coat flapped as it turned away. Dawn was currently being transported on a stretcher out of the room, and Angelica's wound has mysteriously closed, leaving Michael with the demonic laughter of the Fabled.

~~~

Priestess was flying through the lab's halls frantically, trying to look for the room Valkoor had been left in. She soon found a familiar door, and after fazing through it, found Valkoor, floating in a tank of strange green fluid. She opened a book and pointed her hand at the tank, sending a blast of orange light at the tank before it dissolved, the green fluid falling to the floor with Valkoor.

She flew up to him, picking him up and cradling him in her arms. His eyes slowly opened, glazed over slightly by exhaustion. "P-priestess?"

She hushed him, smiling as she saw him awake. "It's alright now. The punishment... it's over. Come on, let's get out of here."

Valkoor nodded as he stood up with some effort, Priestess helping him to make sure he didn't fall. "Right let's get out."

A flash was seen as they teleported out, leaving behind the small puddle in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:05 pm

(someone in terror zone respond to my message with Tvbeast he isnt.)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 pm

tyler was on the other side of the wall clearly frustrated he than pulled out his duel disk and summoned U.A. slugger to try to break the wall down but to no avail. after a couple minutes of tyler trying to break the wall down jason had walked in. when jason walked in he walked over to tyler and asked "what is going on?" tyler than told him everything that had happened. after tyler told jason what had happened jason had said sighed and had brought out his duel disk he than said " you might want to stand back" he than slammed a card on his duel disk, summoning D/D/D kaiser jason than had said "mind taking out that wall kaiser?" kaiser than nodded and pierced his sword throw the wall with eas and had made a opening so the others could get in the room. after jason entered the room with kaiser jason had looked around and saw the demons swarming around micheal. as soon as jason had entered the room all the demons had turned tordes him and noticed the duel monster with him which seamed to scare them causing them to back away kaiser than had cut down micheal from the restrans and had looked tords the demons. kaiser than swung his sword destroying a few demons with eas but not all but it was inof to scare the rest of the demons off. after micheal was freed jason had asked him "what is going on micheal"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:53 pm

(Sorry my internees been out and I forgot when it came back on) Mordecai led Nero to a terror Zoner base and started to explain "Look I'm going to be staight with you we need people and were fighting against the tyranny of out current government that's the short version at least"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:39 pm

"That much I get what I'm curious about is the tests you've been doing on monsters, based on the reasons I'll join or walk out, either way though I'm not going to say where this place is. Gotta have some honor you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next