Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:19 pm

"Yes I could sence even if you desided to walk away you'd keep it a secret any way the experiments we do on monsters are all safe and being done so we may gain new information in our fight with the ATZs well... All that I an aware of at least Angelica is pure evil and extremely secretive so it wouldn't surprise me if she's holding more shady experiments." Mordecai explained
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm

"I see" Nero started thinking.

"How do we know he isn't lieing?" Vanguard said trying to make sure of everything.

"Simple we don't." Protector responded.

"All the tests would require a large amount of money so that's why you've been hitting all the banks. Can you tell me what information you're trying to gain?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm

"Well our working theory is that monsters have a connection with their respective zone card. This is shown how zone duelists can summon their monsters into the real world. We believe that if we dig deep enough into the monsters core we can find the connection and use it to make the monsters more powerfull and/or pass on that connection to other monsters. We are also trying to get duelist a more physical bond with the monsters and zone cards."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:48 pm

"And as for those who are stealing others Zone cards?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Dawn groaned as she was carted out on the stretcher. She pounded the stretcher with her fist.

"Damn it! That fucking hurt!" Blood trickled from her shoulder as Angelica carted her into the medical room.

"Oh stop being such a baby. Here." Angelica grabbed a syringe and injected Dawn with the fluid inside. Within seconds, the wound closed and the bullet came out of the skin. Dawn blinked.

"I forgot you were a genius...Well, Di Angelo didn't seem fazed by his parents all that much...What say we kill him off?" Dawn gritted her own sharp teeth, but Angelica stopped her.

"No. I still need him for more experiments...But that little fuck won't get away with harming us. I have a Plan B, like always, but I need you to duel him." Dawn sat up from the stretcher and stood up.

"I can do that...I will make him suffer. But first, I need the data from his parents. Inject them into my deck...I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:44 pm

(Saturday, April 18)
Michael was in his apartment, groaning on his chair. The Apartment was large enough for 3 people with a spacious living room. Michael looked down at the Constellar Cards and said, "Snow... You will pay for desecrating my parents and their memories, you stupid bitch..."

Suddenly, a knocking came from the door and Michael got up to answer it. (Anyone can respond)

---------------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile)
Nozaki and Makoto were assisting Igatoshi with some work around the base when Makoto caught sight of the Zombified versions of Michael's parents and said, "They are really starting to freak me out..."

Nozaki said, "No worries Makoto, they are going to the labs in Sagai for treatment to see if we can get them back to normal."

Nozaki had this feeling however that there was something watching over them, but chose to ignore it for now. Nozaki then said, "Chief Igatoshi, do you know what those little demons looking things from before were?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:25 pm

(mean while at jason's and tyler's hide out)

jason was sitting infont of a computer at his desk reserching up on duel monsters as he was doing this he was thinking about what happened yesterday wondering why the demons were afraid of his duel monsters why tyler walked in and said "what you up to?" jason than said "just researching up on duel monsters" it whent quite for a while when tyler broke the silence and said "do you think angelica is working by her self or is she still working with the terror zoners and have there support" jason than said "she is most likely being funded by someone high up in the terror zoners, if thats not it than i dont see how she has the money to do her experiments" jason than said "ya it dosent seam like she can rob banks easily on her own" jason than turned around in his desk chair facing tyler and said "we cant rule that out ether" a minute of silence whent by than jason had said "we might not be safe being terror zoners any more angelica knows who we are and if i am right might send some terror zoners to get rid of us" tyler than said "you might be right..." jason than got up out of his chair and whent to the door of the room and said "i am going to go for a walk i will be back in a bit" tyler nodded and jason exited the hideout. while jason was walking he passed the police station with no worries. he than made his way to the market snatching a apple with no one noticing senc he has no money curently. he than walked out of the market eating the apple on the way he than started making his way to the hide out agen when some one aprotched him (any one can respond)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 am

Makoto said to Nozaki and Igatoshi, "I'm going out to get some fresh air." and left the building. When she got outside, she saw a man who looked familiar and walked towards him and realized it was Jason. She said, "Hey Jason, how are you?"

Jason looked at her and said, "Oh, hello there Makoto. Fine I guess..." Makoto looked at Jason and saw he was deep in thought and she said, "How about I treat you to some baked goods? My family owns the bakery down the street and they'd be happy to see a new face." Jason agreed and the two went to the bakery.

(At the Bakery)
Makoto and Jason enter the bakery and the man behind the counter said, "Hey my little girl, how's it going and who's that new friend ya got there?"

Makoto said, "Hi dad, I am fine. This is Jason." Makoto got close to her father's ear and said, "He is a Former Terror Zoner who is actually helping the ATZTF with a major case. So please don't kick him out."

Though Makoto's father was skeptical, he told her sure thing and seated them near a window. Makoto ate a nice bagel while Jason looked down at the muffin on his plate and sighed. Makoto said, "What's the matter Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:52 am

after jason heard Makoto's question he quickly responded "nothing, i shouldn't worry about it anyways" jason than picked up the muffin and took a bite out of it. it was ovious that he liked the bagel after he took the bite he said "this is acholy really good" he than took another bite.

(meanwhile back at the hide out)

tyler was working on a duel runner he was planing to give jason for his birthday when he disided to go get some air and and walked out of the hide out after a couple of minutes of him walking he noticed some one in a window and saw it was micheal and disided to visit him. he than whent to his door and nocked on it and soon the door opened revealing micheal. tyler than had said "hay i thouhg i might come by and visit" after being invited in tyler walked in a looked around and said "nice place you got here"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:03 am

Michael let in Tyler and said, "Hey there..." Tyler could tell he was pretty shaken up by what happened yesterday and saw Michael sit down and throw a dart at a dart board. What was the weirdest was that Michael had put up a crime photo of Angelica Snow on the dart board and saw him stick her face with the dart.

Tyler said, "You ok man?" Michael was distracted for a second, but noticed Tyler and said, "Oh sorry, things on the mind. To answer your question, I've been better." Michael sighed and laid a book down and said, "That bitch Snow is going to pay. She needs Justice thrown at her for what she has done."

Michael then began flipping through the pages of the book and Tyler noticed it was a memory album of Michael's parents. Suddenly a card fell out of the book and Tyler picked it up and said, "Huh? Elemental Hero Avian? I haven't seen this deck at all."

Michael looked inside the album and found many more cards in it, all of them Heroes. Michael said, "This must be a sign. Tyler, I need you to not tell the others, but I am going out to snoop on the Terror Zoners."

Tyler agreed and left the room. Michael then picked up the Avian Card and said, "I will avenge you... Mom and Dad..." Michael then fashioned himself 2 new Decks out of these cards and new Zone Cards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Deck (Michael): Elemental Heroes
New Zone: Skyscraper 3 - New Zone City
New Zone Effect: You can only activate one effect once per turn and only once that turn:
(1) Once per turn, you can add 1 HERO monster from your deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, you can pay 1000 LP and banish material monsters for an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your hand and/or Field, or banish material monsters from your graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon) You cannot Summon any other monsters the turn you activate this effect.

New Deck (Kirajima): Masked Heroes
New Zone: The Mask Shop
New Zone Effect: You can only activate 1 effect per turn and only once that turn:
(1) Once per turn if a Level 4 or lower "HERO" monster is sent to the graveyard, you can add 1 "Change" Quick Play Spell to your hand from your deck.
(2) If a "Masked HERO" monster destroys and opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can half that monster's ATK points and it can attack again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Note for RPers: If my New zones are too op, PM me and I will adjust)

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:21 pm

"Those who steal zone cards are just power hungry and are not instructed to by the head terror zoners" Said Mordecai
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

Michael threw on his trench coat and activated the disguise kit and transformed into Kirajima. He then left through the fire escape and went down the muggy streets to find one of the hole in the wall bars for Terror Zoners only called the Archfiend Cafe and went inside.

Inside the Bar, Kirajima saw all the scum of the Terror Zoners gather to drink alcohol, grope the waitresses, and play stupid games where the risk of injuring yourself was high. All of this sickened Kirajima and he sat at the bar and told the bartender, "I'll have a glass of whiskey on the rocks and a shot of Tequila."

The Bartender gave him what he requested and he drank the whiskey. It was bitter with every sip.

Soon however, he was approached by a fat, bald man who said, "Well Well Well, Kirajima. Fancy seeing you in this run of the mil dump." It was a Terror Zoner by the name of Striker whom Kirajima knew from a few months back.

Striker said, "So what happened to ya after we got captured by them stupid ATZTF guys?"

Kirajima took the final sip of his whiskey and saw a few dartboards with ATZTF Members pictured on them and people were throwing darts at the pics. He said, "Well Striker, I hid from the cops in the shadows. Simple as that."

Kirajima then saw two young girls who he recognized as Snow and Dawn enter the bar and turned his back to them so as they do not see him. He then downed his shot of Tequila and said,"I'll be back." and left to hightail Snow and Dawnwhen suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder.
(Any Terror Zoner Character May Respond)

(Meanwhile at the Bakery)
Makoto's Father brought another Muffin for Jason and he said, "You family is amazing at baking, Makoto." and he started eating the second muffin.

Makoto just smiled seeing another happy customer and said, "You know if you want, you can always get a job here. I'll put a good word in for you."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am

Dawn sat down with Angelica at one of the nearby tables. Scouting around for a bit, her eyes locked on someone at the bar across the room. Curious, Angelica looked over.

"What are you staring at, Dawn?" Angelica narrowed her eyes but Dawn wagged her hand.

"It's nothing...thought I recognized someone." Dawn stretched a bit before crossing her legs. When the waiter came over, Dawn ordered them the same tea they had the last time they were at a cafe like this one.

"So did you ever get around to putting the data into my deck?" Dawn asked as she sipped her tea. Angelica nodded.

"I did. What are you planning, anyway?" Angelica sipped her tea, then leaned in to hear Dawn better.

"Well, if we're going to get the edge on the ATZTF scum, then we gotta play a few mind games with them." Dawn took out two copies of a new Gimmick Puppet monster in her deck. "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare. If that boy thought seeing his zombified parents was a hassle, I can't wait to duel him with this monster. The data you put into it will bring out his worst fear: Having to kill his parents again." With a sharp smile, Dawn put the cards away. Angelica laughed.

"That's brilliant! But I wouldn't duel him just yet. The boy still has a gun you know...Would you like to get shot again? Didn't think so. We'll have to get his weapon away from him first. Leave that part to me." The two girls went back to sipping their tea as Dawn shifted her eyes over to the guy at the bar again. Something didn't feel right to her. And she had a bad feeling she was about to figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Angelica sighed as she sipped her tea, and she looked around warily. Suddenly, a small horned demon appeared next to her ear and whispered lightly into it. She chuckled slightly and nodded.

Dawn looked at her skeptically, but a few second later, the demon reappeared; this time holding a gun. Angelica pocketed it and got up. "Like I said, Dawn. I'd sort it out. Now, if you would... deal with him."

With that, she walked out, Kirajima oblivious to the loss of his weapon.

~~~

Valkoor knocked on the door of the AZTZF base, looking fatigued and beaten. Priestess sighed as she floated next to him.

"Are you sure about not joining them?" Valkoor nodded.

"We are to stay neutral. We do not wan to seem as if we are directly opposing the Fabled Gods. Although, I'd still like to let them know what might happen." Priestess nodded and hovered next to him, content with his answer.

(Any AZTZF member may respond.)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

James herd a knocking at the ATZ office and opened the door to find Valkoor
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:10 pm

all jason had said to Makoto's offer was "a job? i dont know if i can even get one at all besids i am not the best at cooking i would probily end up burning this place down" jason da chukled and took another bite of the muffin after he was done chewing he said "besides i got my little brother to look out for"

(mean while some were in the city)

tyler was walking down the side walk thinking fo what micheal had said that she needs to be brought to justice but tyler ovisouly knew what he ment by jutice soon tyler had soon came across the ATZTF HQ trying to hide his face from the camreas around the place as he was walking down the side walk. just be fore he was home free some one shouted at him from behind

(any one may respond)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 am

Makoto shared a chuckle with Jason and said, "Well we can get Tyler to come work here too. And I can help teach you." Makoto then looked out the window and saw Tyler outside the ATZTF building and said, "Oh there's Tyler. Let's go say hi." Jason agreed and they called out Tyler's name from the door of the bakery.

Tyler came to the bakery and said, "Hello Makoto, and hey bro. What is going on?"

Makoto said, "Nothing Much. I was thinking of giving some treats to Michael. He seemed kind of down in the dumps after what happened back at that bar." Tyler lookedoff at the apartment and said, "Sure thing, I can accompany you guys." Makoto, Jason, and Tyler left for Michael's apartment

(Meanwhile at the Archfiend Cafe)

Kirajima saw nothing behind him and thought it was his imagination playing tricks on him. He then followed Snow outside when suddenly he felt a hand touch his back and a little voice that said, "I know it is you Di Angelo."

Kirajima turned around and saw Dawn behind him. He got back and said, "Brakr..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 pm

"Did you really think we would be that oblivious, you ignorant piece of garbage? I'm insulted." Dawn held up Kirajima's gun to his head. Kirajima said nothing.

"I won't shoot you, unless you deny my offer. You and I are going to duel. And if I win, you and your ATZTF scum keep away from us. If you win, Angelica and I will go with you willingly." Dawn licked her lips. "Choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Kirajima stood there, surprised Dawn got the sneak on him and realized his gun was missing and in her hand. He said, "Ok so you got me Dawn. I know you too well however and so I know you won't agree to those terms if I win. However, I will still accept your challenge. Now if you could please throw my gun to the side thank you very much."

Dawn threw the gun to the side and he faced her and powered his duel disk to get ready for a duel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirajima - Winner (By Device)
Dawn - Loser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Meanwhile at Michael's apartment)
Makoto, Jason, and Tyler all entered Michael's apartment and looked around for Michael, but saw he was not there.Tyler said, "Well how about we wait for him here?"

Makoto looked displeased that Tyler suggested that, but agreed anyway and they all sat down on the couch.

(Back at the Duel)
Kirajima was dueling Dawn and she was winning. Dawn started bragging about how she was going to win, until Kirajima slid a cube under her and she was sucked into it with her duel disk outside of the cube. Kirajima then turned off his duel disk and picked up the cube and said to Dawn. "You like the ATZTF latest invention? It is the PrisonCube. It is a System used to detain criminals on the most wanted list. Consider yourself in jail."

Kirajima pockets the cube and walks down to the ATZTF main building with Dawn in tote and her equipment as well.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Dawn sat within the prison cube, stretching and yawning as she laid back inside of it. Smirking, she shouted up.

"You can keep me here all you like, but at least put some food in here." Chuckling, Dawn took out something from her back pocket before looking at it. She thought to herself.

Everything is going as planned. All I gotta do now is wait for them to leave me unattended...Then, I'll break out and rob them blind! As Dawn thought to herself, she heard something inside of her ear.

"Dawn, you there? How'd the duel go?" It was Angelica. Dawn smiled. Those ATZTF idiots never realized she had a microphone in her ear, which was how her and Angelica constantly communicated from afar.

"Everything went just as planned, Angelica. It would've been nice if I actually got to beat the waste of space, but they caught me like we planned."

"Are you at ATZTF headquarters?" Angelica asked from the other end. Dawn responded with "Roger."

"Good. All you have to do is get the parts we need. You still have that explosive I gave you back at the lab?" Angelica asked.

"All good to go. The bastard took my duel disk, but he didn't bother to check my person before he locked me in here. He was all smug about his 'new invention' but it's really just garbage. As if they could keep someone like me, the daughter of the greatest Terrorzoner of all time, trapped like a rat in a cage..." Dawn sneered.

"Good, good. Operation: Lich is a go..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Michael placed Dawn's Cube in the Maximum Security Prison Zone and look at the tiny Dawn in the Cube as she had her hands behind her back. He then said to her,"Oh and don't think we are fools Dawn. We have had so many attacks recently we upped security. Including sensors that detect and detain weapons of your person."

A Little drone came into the cube and searched Dawn and found her earpiece and a bomb and returned them to Michael. He then crushed the earpiece and disarmed the bomb and said, "Sorry Brakr, but you are staying here for a long time." and left the room.

Michael reported to Igatoshi and said, "Hey Chief, I caught Brakr. She is in the maximum security cells. Even though I had the drone search her and it found a communications earpiece and a bomb, make sure to post guards 24/7 in her cell please." Michael then left for his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:47 am

With a smile, Dawn watched as her items were neutralized. By then it was too late. As soon as the headphone was taken out of the cube, Angelica was able to trace its location before it was smashed.

"Dawn's in the maximum security cell at ATZTF huh...Piece of cake." Angelica smiled as she prepared for her mission. "They found her earpiece, so they must've found her bomb. Which is why I always have a plan B...."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 am

Valkoor nodded to James. "Hey. Just leave a note for the AZTZF, alright? I won't be around for... an undecided amount of time. Don't worry about it, though. I'll be fine."

After James nodded and told him he'd pass it on, Valkoor walked away. Priestess appeared next to him, the worry once again visible on her face. "Must we go... there, Master?"

Valkoor nodded solemnly, his steps wide and quick, carrying him through alleyways and roads. "Unfortunately, we do. Trust me, I'm not happy about it either."

Priestess looked down as she floated after him. Valkoor kept on walking, winding through the city until he was in a maze of alleyways. No one was there; the place was generally uninhabited. It was eerily quite, and the soft blow of the wind could be heard over the walls. Eventually, he came to a stop at a dead end and stood there.

He looked up to Priestess with a raised eyebrow. "Ready?"

She nodded as she dissapeared again. Valkoor raised his hands and placed them on the wall. A rune, previously invisible, began to glow on his right hand. His eyes shone an aqua blue light, and as he began to speak, it sounded as if his voice echoed upon itself.

"Arcane per magicam, terram nobis aditus ad alteram!" As he finished, the wall morphed and twisted. It shone brightly for a moment, before a red portal appeared in front of Valkoor, swirling menacingly. With a grimace, he stepped through, the portal practically sucking in before closing behind him.

~~~

Back at the station, a man in a black coat had walked up to the door. As he entered, the receptionist noticed him and nodded. "How may I help you, sire?"

The man looked up at her. There was something unusual about him; behind the head of messy, black hair, his face seemed almost perfect. There was not a single flaw. It was, to say the least, unnerving.

Eventually, he spoke, with a monotone and level voice. "I'd like to speak to Di Angelo."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:49 pm

"Sorry sir, but Mr Di Angelo left for the day. You could come back tomorrow, or do you want his apartment address?" said the receptionist. The Man then said, "I'll take the address." and the receptionist wrote down the address and number and handed it to the man. He then left and the receptionist thought, "Well that was a mysterious man." and got back to work.

(On the way to his apartment)
Michael was walking back to his apartment and was thinking if his tactics were in fact sly. He felt ashamed that he had to play the dark side just to win, but smiled as he remembered that it was this tactic that got Dawn in jail.

He got to his apartment complex and opened the door and to his surprise, Michael saw Makoto, Tyler, and Jason all having fun playing a new game system and he remembered, "Oh yeah, forgot I told Jason bout the spare key I have."

Michael coughed as Makoto, Tyler, and Jason then noticed him and a knocking was at the door.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Valkoor let out a short breath as he fell a few feet, landing on the ground. As he looked around, he noticed he was where he wanted to be; the Void.

While most may imagine the Void as a cold, desolate place, it was quite the opposite. All the Void is is a pathway, the road to the many dimensions of the Multiverse. In fact, it was chaotic. The road was red brick, floating in the middle of an aqua-marine colored space. Portals of different colors floated in the air, filling it with a strange buzzing sound. Childish laughs could occasionally be heard, sending chills down Valkoor's spine.

He began to walk forward, careful to stick to the path laid out in front of him. Eventually, after a few cross ways and turns, he came upon a portal that was bright yellow, and seemed to emit an air of mischief. With an air of resolution, Valkoor stepped into it as it sucked him in.

~~~

The man stood at the door as Michael opened it. He nodded in greeting at Michael, as Michael stared at the strange figure cautiously.

"Hello, Michael. If you allow it, may I come in? I'd like to speak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next