Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm

"Well the boy's name is Valkoor. Nice boy, fairly attractive. But a bumbling idiot regardless..." The waiter brought the two of them their drinks as they conversed. Dawn dipped the bag within the tea a few times before taking a sip.

"The other is his ally, High Priestess of Prophecy. The Monster." Dawn stared down into her tea. "Yes they'll make a fine addition to the collection. Although, I did lose sight of them. Knowing them, they'll obviously go back to the mansion looking for me. But if they do, my butler will handle it." Dawn took another sip. "But enough about me, how are your experiments going? Any progress? I felt I should ask as your father did help train me..."

----------------------------------------------------

"This area is off-limits, my friends." As Valkoor and Priestess turned around, they met the eyes of the butler from last night.

"What is this?! What have you done?!" Valkoor clenched his hands into fists. The butler merely blinked.

"It's not what I've done, it's what Master Dawn has done. From a very young age, she was always interested in dolls and toys. As she's told you, I'm sure, her parents were very successful in Botany and dueling, both of which they taught her. Dueling, however, she received more help from another man. That man filled her head with fantasies and alluring thoughts...Eventually, she came home, driven mad. I was away at the time..But her parents were not so lucky.."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:51 am

Valkoor put his fists down. They were, however, still clenched.

"And you didn't try to stop her? You didn't do anything! We walked in here, trusting you and Dawn. What the hell does she plan to do to-"

Priestess slapped Valkoor; his eyes widened in shock as his face shot to the side, and the sound resonated in the room.

"Enough! Shouting won't help anything now. For now, we need to find Dawn." Valkoor looked down, holding his cheek.

"Yeah... find Dawn. And what do you plan to do?" He stared at the butler, a questioning look on his face.

~~~

Angelica grinned. "They are coming along well. I have made recent advancements in the potential use of theoretical quantum mechanics in..." Angelica began to blabber on for ages, and Dawn soon blocked her out, not really understanding the scientific talk to being with.

"... that being said, it is very possible we could temporarily revive the dead." Dawn's eyes widened at this, and she looked at Angelica with a wary gaze.

"Revive... the dead? What are you planning, Angelica?" Angelica simply smiled and she sat back.

"Nothing that concerns you... unless you wish to help?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 am

Dawn stared at Angelica, a curious, yet horrified look on her face.

"Yes. I will help you, on one condition...You do your things your way, I do things mine." Angelica smiled.

"Deal." The two girls shook hands and stood up, ready to head out, when they found an unwanted figure staring at them.

-------------------------------

"I plan to continue serving Master Dawn until my time is up...it is what a butler does, after all." The butler proceeded to walk out of the room, leading the other two to the front door before stopping them.

"Listen carefully...Master Dawn is not who she appears to be. She is vile, wicked, broken...But she is still the little girl I helped raise for years...please help her."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:08 am

Valkoor looked at the butler and nodded. "I'll try... although, I must warn you. I was never the best at helping people."

With that, he walked away form the butler. Priestess followed closely behind. She seemed worried, and she looked down sheepishly.

"S-sorry about earlier, Master. I was stressed, a-" Valkoor stopped and put a hand on Priestess's shoulder, shaking his head.

"I needed that. Thank you, Priestess." She still seemed worried, but slightly relieved nonetheless. He looked into the distance, and his eyes lit up. Priestess looked on with wonder.

"Master, are you?..." He nodded as his eyes returned to normal, and he began to run towards the alleyway. When he finally reached it, a book appeared in his hand and his body was covered in a cloak. He walked towards the wall, but instead of stopping, fazed right through it. He walked into the large bar-like room, grazing over everyone until his eyes rested on three people at a table. He walked up to the table before stopping behind the boy, and muttered one word.

"Dawn."

~~~

Angelica looked angrily at Tyler, and whispered under her breath, "The heck are you doing here? How did you even get i-"

She was cut off, however, by the arrival of a cloaked figure. Her eyes narrowed as she heard him utter Dawn's name, and she looked at everyone angrily. "What the heck is going on here?..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:15 am

Dawn narrowed her eyes as they shifted into a dark glare. She covered her mouth as she began to giggle, her laugh growing louder and louder until she couldn't control it. She held her stomach, lurched over as she laughed. Everyone in the bar except the three others cleared out. Catching her breath, she looked up, still lurched over, at Valkoor. Her one eye was open wider than the other and was bloodshot.

"Looks like you've found me. That old butler was always too soft. Would you like a drink? Or rather it seems I've scared everyone off. Angelica, dear, this is Valkoor and Priestess...the two idiots I planned to turn into my toys." Angelica narrowed her eyes as she turned to Valkoor and Priestess.

"I was originally planning to rid of you two back at the mansion, but this seems like the PERFECT time to kill you now!" With that, Dawn stood back up, revealing her duel disk that was strapped to her arm, which had activated. "I can take you on, Valkoor, or would you rather I rid of that pesky Tyler kid first?" Dawn shot a crazed look at Tyler before licking her lips. "You look like the perfect candidate to be my next doll..." Angelica branched out her arm, stopping Dawn.

"I want Tyler. He has intruded on my home, and now he must pay. Besides...I always want new experiments to play with..." Angelica latched on her duel disk and activated it.

DUEL 1 WINNER: Tyler
DUEL 2 WINNER: Valkoor
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:38 am

Valkoor looked at Dawn as he walked up to her. Anger shone brightly in his eyes, and he grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"You... you've hurt God knows how many people, even your own parents. And you tried to hurt me. I trusted you!... I trusted you, Dawn. So why!?" Dawn looked up with venom as she spat her words back at him.

"I don't answer to you." Valkoor looked down with gritted teeth.

"You don't answer to me. You answer to everyone you've hurt before, and all those you planned to." Valkoor looked like he was about to snap, but his eyes rolled back as he suddenly fell to the floor. Dawn looked at him, shocked, until she noticed the sound of machinery behind her. She looked over to see Angelica opening a teleporter, panting.

"Come. We have work to do, Dawn." With that, she pulled her through the teleporter, sending one last venomous look at Tyler.

~~~

They arrived in a lab, filled with testing tubes that were shrouded by the dim light.

"This is my primary lab, Angelica, where I hide all my most important work. And after we both lost, we obviously need an upgrade. Come. I have a present for you." Dawn looked and Angelica skeptically, but followed her to a row of test tubes. As Angelica flipped a switch, Dawn's eyes grew wide with horror and glee.

Before her were test tubes filled with dolls. Yet these weren't normal dolls; they were distorted, covered in pieces of flesh, and seemed to radiate fear. Angelica smiled as she put a single hand on the test tube.

"Protoype 2.1, the Gimmick Puppets. This is what I would consider a base for the revival of human lives. But I need to test them... Dawn." She turned around, glints in her eyes as she stared maliciously at Dawn.

"Care to try them?"

~~~

Valkoor lay in an alleyway Priestess had brought him to. His head was hot and his breathing heavy; she soaked a cool cloth in a bucket next to her as she treated him. A single tear fell from her eye as she spoke softly.

"Please be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:42 am

Dawn smiled with glee and clapped her hands.

"But of course! I'm sure, knowing you, you have a deck constructed from them? My poor little plants just aren't doing the job..." Dawn took out her deck and tossed the cards into the trash can. Angelica smiled and pulled out a new deck, handing it to Dawn.

"Way ahead of you." Dawn took the cards then smiled.

"I always enjoyed babysitting you. You were always a step ahead." Dawn put the deck into her duel disk and crossed her arms. "So the question is this...what do we do now?"

(New Zone Spell: Gimmick Puppet Dollhouse; Effect: Once per turn: You can discard one card; Send one "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn: You can pay 800 Life Points; Special Summon one "Gimmick Puppet" monster from your Graveyard. You can only use one "Gimmick Puppet Dollhouse" effect per turn, and only once that turn.)

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 am

Angelica smiled. "Well, I'll be reconstructing my Zone Card. Not difficult once you know what to do. As for you... you can stay or leave. I'm indifferent. Just don't interfere."

Angelica moved to a machine and quickly immersed herself in her work.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:53 am

Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...Say, you have a changing room?" Dawn looked around. Without looking up, Angelica pointed to a door near the end of the hall. Walking in, Dawn walked out after a few minutes in a new outfit.

Her outfit changed from her typical sundress to a short black top with a belt around the torso. Her belly and hips were somewhat exposed as they went down into dark grey jeans. At the bottom were black and red sneakers. Her arms had armbands all the way up to her biceps, and around her neck was a necklace. She also put her hair into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:54 am

tyler had walked out of the place after he had won the duel he than walked down the alleyway and noticed the boy that was there aswell as a duel monster next to him. he was thinking wether or not to leave them but decided to go help. he had than walked over to them and said "mind if i help?" he than walked to the side of the boy and nealed down and said "so whats wrong with him?"

(at the police station)

jason looked at micheal and said "i accept.. maybe i can protect my brother better this way but theres only one way to find out for sure"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:02 am

Priestess looked up and took Valkoor's head in her arms protectively. She looked at Tyler's face, however, and soon relaxed slightly.

"Ah. You're the boy from the duel... I'm happy you won over Angelica. That girl is terrifying." Tyler soon realized who he was talking to and nodded in response.

"Yeah... he looks pretty sick though. What happened?" Priestess looked nervously to the side, biting her lip.

"I... I can't say. He'll get better... eventually. Can you clean the water, though?" As Tyler looked over to the water, he realized it was filthy. He quickly nodded before taking the bucket.

"I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 am

after tyler had goten clean water he had given it back to priestess and said "i have a idea if you will let me we can take him back to one of my safe houses he can rest there".
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:25 am

Priestess looked worried, but sighed. It was the only option.

"A-alright. I'll trust you. Just please... help him." Tyler nodded and Priestess carefully picked up Valkoor before following Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 am

Dawn stretched and walked over behind Angelica, peeking over her shoulder.

"I told you not to bother me..." Angelica grumbled as she worked on her Zone Spell. Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do. Aren't you finished yet? For a genius, you take a long time." Dawn crossed her arms over her chest. Angelica's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm going to ignore that...Anyway, time and patience are what make perfect experiments. And for your info, yes, I am done." Angelica spun out of her chair and put her Zone Spell in her deck. With a slight yawn, she looked around. "I miss causing chaos..it's so boring in here."

"I agree. What do you want to do?" Dawn tilted her head. After a period of thinking, the two of them came to the same idea.

"Let's go cause some trouble."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:48 am

tyler had leaded them to a old wearhouse that was bored up. he than walked to a door on the side and opend it and entered. inside it looked like it was well kept. jason than pointed to a couch and said "you can put him there" tyler than took off his outer shirt and throw it on a chair and had whent to the medicine cabinet to get some meds. they way the shirt was lieing on the chair it revealed a small TZ logo were if he would be wearing it no one would see it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:37 am

Michael then said to the guards, "Malcolm, get Chief Igatoshi. Arnold, you let our new partner out of this cell." The officers then did as they said and Igatoshi came back and Michael said, "Well Igatoshi, we got a new partner. Jason has joined us. He renounced his Terror Zoner ways. Now then, is there anything I need to do or should I go back to the desk work." Igatoshi said, "Actually Michael, we received a report of a boy fitting Jason's description and a female duel monster carrying a fainted boy into a warehouse. Michael, this warehouse was the one we raided a couple of days ago."

Michael said, "Well Jason, look like we can actually find your brother. Let's go." Michael and Jason got into a car and drove down to the warehouse.

(At the warehouse)
Michael and Jason got to the warehouse and Michael looked inside to see the fainted boy was the boy he saw last night after Nozaki broke down Dawn's door. He then said to Jason, "Look, you go in first and I'll come in after you. Cool?" Jason agreed and walked in. Michael then said, "Maybe that boy can tell me about Dawn. After a few minutes, Michael walked in and said, "So what is going on here?" Tyler turned around and tried to run away, but Jason grabbed his arm and said to him, "Hold on Tyler, let's listen to him." Michael walked to the boy and looked the duel monster in the face and said, "What happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:58 am

Priestess held onto Valkoor's head protectively, like a mother would to her child. She leered at the two brothers and the AZTZF with vicious eyes, and her voice was practically a growl as she spoke.

"I don't care who you all are, or what you want. I'll tell you what you want to know later; but Master is sick right now, and my first priority is making him better. Come near him before he is, and let's see what happens."

~~~

Valkoor sat in a dark chamber. There was no sound, no light, no feelings. He was in an endless void, any senses having left him long ago. His eyes were open; or at least, he thought they were.

"I have lived through this once. I shall live through it again." And although Valkoor couldn't hear, he could swear there was mocking laughter surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Michael looked on at how much the duel monster known as the High Priestess of Prophecy obviously cared for her duelist and said, "Alright then. Though Mrs. Priestess if you need my help, let me know. I am here to help out the boy. What is his name?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Priestess looked at him cautiously, then sighed. "His name is Valkoor... now can we be left alone for a bit?"

Everyone seemed to nod in understanding as they slowly field out of the room. When everyone had gone, Priestess looked down, trying her hardest to look annoyed. As she spoke, her voice was shaky.

"I-I can't believe you... you..." She couldn't keep up her act for long, however, and she quickly broke down crying into his chest, her tears soaking his shirt.

"Oh God, Master, please get better... please..."

~~~

Angelica and Dawn were walking towards the safehouse, a grin on both their faces. Angelica was the first to speak.

"o think that they thought we were that clueless." Dawn nodded in agreement as they continued on. Eventually they reached the safehouse, and Angelica sighed as she looked around form a corner. She eyes Dawn as she grinned.

"They don't know you, Dawn. You go first." Dawn simply shook her head as she walked out from the shadows, an annoyed look on her face.

"I swear, Angelica. You really do act your age sometimes."

Last edited by Valkoor on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Michael nodded and then moved back to Tyler and Jason and said, "So Tyler..." Tyler seemed worried that Jason was not defending him from an ATZTF agent and Jason told him that Michael was a friend. Michael said, "Tyler, I need your help. We need to find out more information about what Snow was doing last night. More so, I want you to help us. Jason agreed to help stop Snow and you have my guarantee you will be save from Snow. So please Tyler, will you help us by joining the ATZTF?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Dawn rolled her eyes and walked out from the shadows to the door to the warehouse. With a wicked smile, she kicked down the door that led to the room with everyone in it.

"Surprise!" Dawn yelled into the room, causing everyone to look up at her. "I've come for my prize!" Dawn pointed over to Valkoor before Tyler and the others blocked him.

"D...Dawn..?" Priestess stood up and stared at Dawn's new image. Dawn smiled as Angelica walked out from behind her, a wicked grin on her face as well.

"Told you this wasn't over..." Angelica declared.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm

after tyler was asked that question he imedeitly said "j-j-join the ATZTF????? NO WAY!" tyler than walked away but jason grabbed his arm and said "could you atleast consider it tyler i am sure he wont try anything" tyler than said "your defending him?? his with the ATZTF they have been trying to book us for as long as i could remember and for you to just straight out help them" jason than interupted and said "do you even know why i had disided to help them?" tyler than said "it dosent mater there the ATZTF and were terror zoners" jason than said "can you just stop being stubborn for one and listen" tyler than said "no jason i know that most of your dissensions were for the beter but not this one they will just end up back stabbing you" tyler than forced jasons hand off his arm adn was about to leave when angelica and dawn walked
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Michael noticed the girl and said, "I should have known. You are bad to the bone Dawn. You even partnered with Snow." Michael then took out his duel disk and said, "You two will have to go through me and my partner if you want to get to Jason, Tyler, and Valkoor." The two girls looked confused until a man from the shadows said, "Yes, you will face me as well..." The man walked out of the shadows and Tyler and Jason recognized the man as Kirajima, the Terror Zoner agent whom they dueled 2 days ago. He took out his duel disk and stood next to Michael and Michael said, "I'll take Snow if you take Dawn." Kirajima agreed and the 2 battled the two terror zoners
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn -
Kirajima -

AND

Michael -
Angelica -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Angelica looked on in annoyance as the pulled up their disks. "Tch. Annoying idiots. Lucky for you, I've had a bit of an upgrade. I'll make short work of you.

~~~

New deck: Psychics
New Zone: Evolution Lab
New Zone Effect: During either player's turn, if you banish a Psychic-Type Monster, you can banish one Psychic-Type monster from your main deck. If you special summon a  Psychic-Type Monster(s), you can special summon 1 of your banished Psychic-Type Monsters, but its effects are negated, and it is destroyed during the end phase. You can only use each effect of "Evolution Lab" once per turn.

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Mordecai was just waiting for someone to message him when he was walking down the street (someone pls talk to me im so lonely)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James was sitting in his office doing work (him to pls he so lonely i dont want to be ignored no more Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next