Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Valkoor nodded and sighed.

"I never knew my family. They died soon after I was born. I was homeless for the longest time. Even now, I don't have a permanent house; I move around. Pristess and the rest of my deck were my only comforts for most my life. I see you can say that your comfort is your deck. That's good, Dawn. Hold onto that. Don't let anyone take that away... especially yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:17 pm

"Yeah...Well, perhaps you'd like to stay at my house if you have nowhere to go?" Dawn pointed to the house they ended up outside. The house was a large mansion, painted white, with several floors seen from the outside. Various windows were on the outside, each one sparkling clean with the reflection of the sun labeled on the pane. Dawn raised her eyebrows. "I can see the look on your face. Believe me...it's no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Valkoor just looked at the house, his face the epitome of shock.

"Wh-what... I mean..." There was a pause, then Valkoor looked at Dawn with tears coming to his eyes. Suddenly he bowed down and began crying.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank y-" He was cut off, however, by Priestess appearing and drop kicking him. A pained gasp was heard as Priestess smiled and hugged Dawn.

"What he said, just with less repetition and crying. We could never repay your for this."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Dawn blinked a couple of times, confused as she looked down at the dropkicked Valkoor.

"I-It's no trouble, honestly..." Dawn chuckled and opened the gate in front of the house. "Come on, let's go inside. I'm sure you're hungry." Dawn led the way into her house.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Valkoor got up after some painful groans and walked past the gate. All around him, small wildlife was chittering, plants were growing. The aroma of tulips drifted in the wind, and the cobble pathway led directly to an arched doorway. As they walked through it, Valkoor looked around, his eyes like saucers.

"The house is... ummm... nice." Priestess, for once, didn't hit him. Instead, she looked around, her eyes just as wide.

They were surrounded by all the luxuries in the world. The smell of tulips was stronger in the house, and everything in the house was based on plants.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:55 pm

"I'm so glad you like it." Dawn smiled as she led them through to the dining hall. The smell of fresh meats and cooked vegetables filled the room with a savory and strong aroma. "I'm quite famished. Steven! Is our food ready dear?" Dawn called out into the kitchen.

"Yes, madame! It shall be there in a second." Another voice called back. Within a moment's notice, an elderly man dressed in a suit rolled a cart full of the shiniest silver dishes into the room. Dawn sat down at the far end of the table and motioned for Valkoor and Priestess to sit next to her.

"Thank you, Steven! You're so sweet." Dawn smiled at Steven, who returned the smile and thanked her in return. "You may have the rest of the day off, Steven. Please go enjoy yourself." Dawn looked over at Valkoor and Priestess, who were staring in awe at all of the food. "Instead of just gawking, please, eat to your heart's content." Dawn lifted all the tops off of the dishes, revealing everything from succulent ham and turkey meats to savory chicken and healthy vegetables. Almost every kind of food was on the table in front of them. "As you say, dig in!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Valkoor looked down at the food before he became the equivalent of a trashcan, shoving food into his mouth left and right. Priestess sighed at the almost comical situation, and floated over to Dawn.

"Honestly. Thank you. This is the nicest thing you could have done." Priestess sat down at the table after that and began to eat, in an obviously more controlled manner than Valkoor.

After a bit, Valkoor had eaten enough, and he sat back, sighing in content. "Thanks, Dawn. Honestly, thanks. You're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Dawn smiled, using a napkin to wipe the food from her lips. She looked over at Priestess.

"Well, I consider you guys friends. This is what friends do; they help each other out. You told me you guys didn't really have a place to stay, so I offered my home as comfort. It's no trouble. But if you are going to stay here, I only ask that you do not touch the flowers in the home. They are very special to me, and handling them the wrong way may cause them to wilt." Priestess nodded.

"We understand." As Priestess and Dawn finished their meals, a knock was heard at the door. Dawn stood up.

"I'll get it." Walking to the door, Dawn opened it to see... (Anyone can respond except Valk)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:25 pm

after angelica told them to leave they were still there just in the room when jason said "ya see... the thing is... we were arested at are safe house....so it might not be a good idea to go back for a while..." tyler than said "so we were wondering if we could bunck with you for a bit" jason than walked over to a near by fridge and took out a bottle of water and than said "i am sure you got plenty of room at your place"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Angelica pulled up from the research she engrossed herself in and looked at them with narrowed eyes.

"You wish to stay... with me?" Jason and Tyler nodded, and Angelica sighed.

"I've already said what I thought of you. Unfortunately, I have other experiments to tend to besides you worthless idiots. There's a guest room of sorts near the entrance. Sleep there. I'd prefer Tyler take the spot next to the door though. Don't ask why. Just do it."

After a confused and worried look from them both, the scattered to the room. Angelica sit down in a chair and sighed.

"Surrounded by idiots... they're all idiots."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Dawn nodded and closed the door before walking back to the dining room in which Valkoor and Priestess sat.

"It was the neighbors. They just wanted to compliment me on the flowers." Dawn stretched a bit. "I'd say it's getting late, wouldn't you guys? I'm going to retire to my room. You may pick any room you wish to stay in. They all have beds. Goodnight." Dawn walked up the stairs and went inside of her room. After closing the door, she fell against it and slid down, her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide as she cackled under her hand. Her eyes went bloodshot and her laugh grew more and more wicked, filled with insanity.

"I led them here...and now, and now I can fulfill daddy's wishes. I will follow you, daddy. I promise. But first..." Dawn took out a card from her pocket. The card's picture contained a woman with a terrified expression on her face, almost petrified.

"Hello, mommy. How are you today? I'm well, and I'm sure daddy's well too. Guess what? I made some new friends. And they're staying over!" Dawn cackled to herself again. Then, the memory of the AZTZF officer came back into her head. "Oh...they're always investigating me. Always. So troublesome, so...rude. I must teach those naughty officers a lesson. I have to teach them not to meddle, right mommy?" Dawn stared at the card of the terrified woman. But then, a knock on her door. Standing up, she slid the card back into her pocket and opened the door to see Valkoor.

"Oh, hey Dawn. Sorry to disturb you, but where do you keep the blankets in this giant place? It's a tad nippy in here." Valkoor shivered a bit. Dawn smiled and pointed to the cupboard down the hall.

"In there. You'll find a couple of blankets and pillows to keep you guys warm. And remember, you can stay as long as you wish." Valkoor smiled.

"We really appreciate it, Dawn. You're the best. Goodnight!" Valkoor walked down the hall to the cupboard and got the extra blankets, then walked back to his room. Dawn closed the door and smiled, but not the same usual smile she has. This time, she smiled in a sinister manner, her forehead pressed against the door as her canines poked out from her smile.

"Yes...I'm the best...and you're the best guests I could eeeeeever have..." Dawn laughed once again...
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Michael, Makoto, Igatoshi, and Nozaki all were riding in the car to where the tracer said Angelica Snow was and Michael said, "Do you think we have enough to take her down?" Nozaki said, "Well there is the 4 of us, Nakashima, and Waters. Maybe we should get more people. From what you told me of this Snow girl, she seems very dangerous. Perhaps one of us knows someone to help." Makoto said, "I think I know someone who could help us. I asked around and I found out where she lives..."

(At Dawn's house)
Makoto knocked on the door and Dawn answered the door. Makoto said, "Hey Dawn, we need your help. Can you please come with me and my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:59 pm

As Dawn started laughing, she heard another distant knock on the door. With an annoyed groan she opened her door and went down to the main door. Opening it, she saw a group of people.

"Hey Dawn, we need your help. Can you please come with me and my friends?" One of them asked. Narrowing her eyes, Dawn simply said "No." and slammed the door in their faces. Grumbling to herself, she started walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:56 pm

James resieved an alert saying that a group of ATZ officers need back up on an important bust he radioed in "hey makoto is it? Well I'm responding to you alert I'm in rought do you still need backup?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:59 pm

"Sigh, I guess not..." said Makoto as she was walking away. Nozaki then came up to the door and said to Makoto, "That is not how one should act to a lady. Allow me Makoto..." Nozaki then said, "Remember when I said, I have no real skill with Zones..." Nozaki then put on his duel disk and activated the Noble Knights of the Round Table Zone. "I lied..." Nozaki then summoned his Noble Knight Borz and gave him the Gallatin to use and he busted down the door. "Excellent work Sir Borz." said Nozaki. Borz said, "Anything for you milord."

Dawn came downstairs and yelled at them. Nozaki walked up to Dawn and grabbed her by the shirt and said, "That... is no way to treat a lady... You sicken me. You did not even hear what she had to say and you turned her down. What if what she had to say was a matter of life and death? Would you still repeat what you did and slam the door in her face?" Makoto ran to Nozaki and said, "Let her go Nozaki! She must have had a reason!" Nozaki said, "This is not about the reason anymore. She behaved ill to you and I cannot allow such shame to come to you Makoto."

Nozaki looked at Dawn and let her go, then said, "Now listen to our request please. Before you make your choice. We are on our way to detain a danger to society. An evil Terror Zoner named Angelica Snow and Makoto told us that you were a good duelist. So I ask you..." Nozaki then got down on his knees and said, "Will you please assist us in stopping this evil girl before she destroys the city. I will help you with whatever is in my power if you do so. But please... Help us..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Dawn sneered at the one down on their knees, her eyes cold and unforgiving.

"First you interrupt my sleep at this late hour...Then you bust down my door for no reason than to grab me by my nightgown and drag me outside? And you say what I did is no way to treat a lady.." Dawn shook her head and crossed her arms.

"I have no interest in helping any of you. Let the little girl do what she may. I have my sleep to catch up on. If you really want to stop her that badly, then maybe you should spend less time groveling and more time practicing your skills." Dawn swiftly turned her back and walked back inside, before calling out to them.

"Oh, and you're buying me a new door you lowlives."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 pm

As Dawn was walking back, Valkoor walked down with Priestess close behind him before seeing the broken down door and the begging and angry AZTZF members.

"Ummm... did I interrupt something?... What's going on here?"

Dawn grumbled "Nothing..." under her breath as she walked past Valkoor upstairs, obviously cranky and tired. Valkoor looked at the members in the doorway before narrowing his eyes at them.

"Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Michael stepped forward and said, "Im sorry for Nozaki's actions. We only came here because my friend Makoto said Dawn was a good duelist and I figured she could help us. We are chasing a fugitive by the name of Angelica Snow. She is a dangerous Terror Zoner and is on the most wanted list of Terror Zoners. After Dawn refused Makoto before she even said the question, Nozaki busted down her door. I am sorry for the intrusion and I will pay for the damages. I am Michael di Angelo, ATZTF officer. And again, I appologize for the inconvenience. We will be going now."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Dawn muttered under her breath, stopping before turning around to face them.

"You damn AZTZF scum are always intruding on my life. I'll help you chase this fugitive you're so desperately after, but you have to promise me you guys will stay the hell away from me. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:48 am

James arrived and saw that a group of ATZ officers were at the door talking to someone he walked up and asked "umm... Do you still need back up?"
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:16 pm

"Heh, I grow tired of this conversation. You are a zone duelist are you not?" After a yes Kevin pushes his chair back and rises up, still looking at him in the eye. "Duel me. If I win I will have your silence on the matter forever. If you win, I will answer all of your questions; you seem to really like questions. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:13 pm

"Seems fair to me. Oh and don't worry about your bill I know how 'well' you AZTZF get paid" Nero gets up and pays both bills, "Shall we." Nero and Kevin walked out of the cafe

Nero
VS
Kevin
-intrupted by a phone call from AZTZF

"So what was that call about?"
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Kevin stares at his set abyssphere for game as he retracts his zone card. "There are problems at the prison. I need to meet up with the team and figure out what to do."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

"Want some help I've beaten some low ranks from terror before, aside from that I want to learn what both sides are up to." Nero said retracting Crystal Paradise
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:27 pm

"Fine, under two conditions. One, you don't nag me about my choices while I am on the job. Two..." Kevin bolts for his car. "Keep up because I ain't waiting for you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next