Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!

Go down 
+5
MrZetsu
Zkillerthriller
Oshu
Valkoor
lever10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:03 pm

"Wow Jason and Tyler got themselves caught again" Mordecai explained to beelze "sometimes I wonder why you keep then around" he responded "Let's go get them out"

At the cell "hey herd y'all need a rescuen" Jason nodded "what about them?" Mordecai asked
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Valkoor knocked into Dawn, and they both fell to the floor. He quickly got back up on his feet as he helped Dawn up, apologizing as he went.

"S-sorry. I was just thinking, and I dind't see you there. Maybe I can make it up, or help, or go, or-"

Priestess appeared next to him and knocked his head, sighing in annoyance. "Sorry about him. He just meant to say sorry."

Dawn got back up with some help, and after calming down her little creatures, she laughed lightheartedly, the sound of her voice like bells tinkering softly. "It's no problem. I'm interested in your friend, though. It's not often you see duelists create such bonds with their decks."

Valkoor smiled and patted Pristess on the head playfully, to which she sighed again. "I've known Priestess for years now. Although, we're basically opposites."

Priestess nodded furiously. "He could say that again."

Dawn laughed again and nodded her head. "Well, I was bored anyway. You seem to have lightened things up. Mind walking with me?"

Valkoor looked around, then shrugged. "Sure. Why not?"

~~~

Angelica smiled as she walked into the police station, smmiling at the secreatry as she walked in. The worker at the desk simply looked up, a frown on his face.

"Why are you here? This isn't exactly the place for children." Angelica kept on smiling as she began to explain.

"My dad is here. He's a Terror Zoner. I only really found out after he got arrested; but it's fine. I came to talk to him!"

The man looked shocked at the girl's cheerful demeanor, despite the situation, but shrugged it off. He'd been on the internet. He'd seen weirder.

"Alright then. You can visit. Come on." He led the girl to the cells, and guided her t the only one with Terror Zoners that had been arrested today.

"Thanks mister!" The guard nodded and walked off, taking the cell guard with him to leave Angelica alone. The moment they left, however, her face darkened and she looked at the two in the cell.

"The stuff I have to do for you idiots. I swear..." As she continued complaining, she pulled out a small device. After some toying with the lock, the door swung open, and she waved her arm at them.

Suddenly, Mordecai appeared and Angelica looked darkly at him. "I'm rescuing. Stand there before I use you for an experiment."

"Come on." Angelica pulled out one more device, and when she dropped it on the ground, a portal appeared, about the size of the three TZ's behind her.

"Let's go." As she walked through the portal, the other three followed her, leading her back to her lab. When they had settled down, she looked menacingly at the other two who had just been rescued. Despite her young age, they felt a chill running down their spines. This girl could do things to them.

"Kindly explain to me what the hell happened back there?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:18 pm

"So you and Priestess are good friends I assume?" Dawn looked over at Priestess, who nodded in response.

"Yes. Well...In his eyes.." Priestess rolled her eyes as they walked down the road to an empty park. Dawn smiled and ran over to the middle of the garden that was oddly shaped like a field.

"I have an idea...let's have a duel." Dawn went into her bag and pulled out a duel disk, then proceeded to lock it onto her arm. "I want to know just how good of friends you really are." As Dawn smirked at Valkoor, the little Sylvan monsters jumped up and down before vanishing into her deck. "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:25 pm

Valkoor shrugged as he pulled out his duel disk. "Sounds fine by me. I might be a bit rusty though."

Dawn shrugged and prepared to duel. "Can't be that bad, right?"

~~~
Valkoor - 8000
Dawn - 0
~~~

Dawn shrieked as Valkoor finished her off flawlessly, the World reigning destruction down as the duel ended.

"Well played, Dawn."

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 pm

jason and tyler was standing infront of Angelica when jason had said "ya know i coudl easily tell you what happend.." he than pushed tyler in front of him and said "but he can explain much better than i could" tyler than looked back at jason wiht a enoyed look and said "thanks for throwing me under the buss bro" tyler than looked back at Angelica and said "well you see...this terror zoner robbed a bank this morning and jason herd about it so we disided to take the money he took whitch we did just fine wiht no problem but than a guy that was part of the ETZ came around who dident like that we took the money and challenged me to a duel whitch i was going to win" jason than interupted "no you wernt" tyler than quickly said "no one asked you" jason than chukled a bit and tyler continued "so than during the duel the a team of ATZTF came around and arested us and i think you know the rest of the story" tyler than got a worried look on his face. jason than pulled out his phone agen a sent a message to Mordecai saying "hay were at angelica's lab come on by might" he than closed his phone and continued top whatch the disgushon butween angelica and tyler.

Last edited by Joshuadyson on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:06 am

WINNER: Valkoor

Dawn powered off her duel disk, groaning some.

"Man...you win..You really are tough." She smiled a bit before putting her duel disk back into her bag. Valkoor laughed.

"Well, The World likes me I suppose. He's another friend." The World floated next to Valkoor with a smile before disappearing into the deck.

"I need to get better. All of us do. But when we do, I expect a rematch!" Dawn pointed to him with a determined look in her eyes. Valkoor smiled.

"Sure thing. Any time."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:53 am

Dawn smiled and looked around. "So, that duel was exciting, but there's still the rest of the day. What do you say we do?"

Valkoor thought for a moment then point down the road. "I'm hungry. There's a great cafe down the road. Care to join me?"

Dawn nodded and walked next to Valkoor. "Lead the way."

~~~

Angelica's eye twitched as the story ended. A dark aura filled the room, sending a shiver through everyone.

"You are the most incompetent idiots I've ever met! We accept you, not to steal from others and benefit, but to work towards our research and goal! Now I swear, get arrested one more time, and you'll join the others that are here in the lab! Do you understand!?"

The three TZ's nodded, and Angelica sighed. "Now get out. Go!"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:56 am

Nero sat down in a cafe and took out his deck beginning to looked though them.

"What's wrong?" Vanguard asked

"You don't normally start looking though your deck like this unless there's something on your mind. Protector said

"I can't help but shake this feeling that somethings going to happen, something big, and the people from Terror Zone will have something to do with it." Nero said as he scratched his head.

"You've been watching to much TV lately." Vanguard said annoyed.

"I hope you're right still we should be ready encase anything happens."

"So if something does happen who's side are you going to take, Terror or ATZTF?" Protector asked knowing the answer,

"Who ever I think is right, and if I don't think either are I'll go against both."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:41 am

Mordecai got jasons message and arrived at the lab a few minutes later he knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 am

(At the prison cell)

Nakashima was just sitting on the bench, thinking of how he'd get out. Well, atleast until he noticed how Tyler started blocking the guard's view of Jason. Jason then took off one of his shoes and a phone was revealed to be in them. He assumed that they'd call for more Terror Zoners, so they could get out, which he wasn't a big fan of. But it was a way out nonetheless.

Shortly after the call was finished they started climbing towards the air refreshener, which, surprisingly enough, was big enough to fit an adult human being.

Nakashima was confused at this rate. Why isn't the air refreshener working? Why didn't any alarms go off? He figured it was the work of whoever they'd just talked to on the phone.

After 10 minutes of crawling through the enormous air refreshener, they found themselves outside.

"Well jeez, thanks for getting me out, I guess. But had it not been for you I wouldn't have gotten caught in the first place".

An awkward silence occured, but it was cut short when Nakashima said: "But anyways, It's been a while since I last whipped some Terror Zoner ass. How about I duel one of you, and if I win, you'll have to obey the law and stop terrorizing people!"

"Hehe, and why should we trust a kid like you?" one of the Terror Zoners said.

Nakashima replied: "Because if you beat me, I'll give ya' this.." it was his Power Zone.

"So, which one of you disgusting Terror Zoners will duel against me?" Nakashima said.
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:51 am

"Hey guys, I could really go for some coffee. Its been a long morning--well, few years actually-- and I could really go for some."

(At the cafe)

Kevin orders the most bland and bitter coffee on the menu. He looks for an empty table and his eye crosses the sight of a young man searching through his deck. He heads over with the casual "May I sit here? My name is Kevin Waters, who are you?" After some brief introductions with Nero Kaze Kevin looks into his eyes and says "how much does your deck mean to you? How much of your deck is your life?"
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am

"Means as much as my life. These guys are part of me." Nero smiled still looking at his cards "I've had these guys for a few years, only family I really have." Nero looked up and had a serious look on his face, "Mind telling me why you ask?"

"Nero he was just curious, be more polite." Protector scolded

"No that's not just curious that's a recruitment line, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:14 am

"You aren't ignorant enough for me to lie to you. The answer to your question is partially. You don't need me to tell you about the rapid increase in criminal activity from the TZs. Quite honestly I ask because I am looking for a few people.. some zone duelists of some sort. In all honesty everyone that can zone duel is a suspect in my eyes." Kevin gives an elongated stare at the coffee maker used for his coffee. "That question hits two ball parks for one by helping me eliminate suspects and potentially find people to join the force for a time of need."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:45 am

"Now there's the reason I didn't join you guys before, you can be tricked so easily. Tell me how can you tell that I'm tell the truth, for all you know that could have been a lie?" Nero chuckled a little. "So the next thing is to check my ID right? Guess what the Terror Zone has made fake ID's that look real and pass all the tests. From what I can tell though only the elite get that." Nero sat back and took a sip of his coffee.

"Nero you don't have to be that mean about it." Vanguard said "Though you are right."
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 am

"People who are tricked easily tend to stay low in the ranks for a long time, sometimes forever. People who are smarter than that tend to rank up much more quickly. As for potential liars I do not care if you are lying to me. All I care for was how sincere you were about caring for your deck, and sincerity is something you can't express with words on a paper as you can with words from the mouth." Kevin pauses quickly. "Hypothetically if you did decide to join the work force, there would be a background check. There are plenty of databases from multiple sources available to us that we can use to check up for matching pictures. From there we can meet up with family members, school teachers/principal, and whoever else we may desire to. An ID is not enough to be trusted. Everybody on the force has to trust each other and they do, so we can't afford to have any viruses in there."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:09 am

"Well I can tell you this much you don't want me in your group." Nero leaned forward put his arms on the table. "I don't really care for all this good and evil stuff I go for what I think is right, sometimes it's you guys others its the people from Terror."
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:39 am

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Kevin leans in as he did, face pointed at his chest and eyes upward into his. "I don't care either. I have one mission and its been my mission since before I even joined."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:46 am

"What? Something piety like revenge? If that's your reason I don't really think you can beat the guy you want it on, if anything you'll get him where you want him and you'll let him go because you'll realize that if you get your revenge you lose the one thing that's driving you."
Back to top Go down
lever10
lever10

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:05 am

"I don't plan on letting anybody off ever. I have a plan after I get what I desire. With your kind of curiosity I best be saying it now that I will not tell you what it is."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Dawn and Valkoor entered the cafe and sat down behind two people conversing.

"So how long have you had a thing for plants?" Valkoor asked as the two of them ordered coffee. Dawn stared down.

"As long as I can remember...My parents were Botanists...Henry and Liliana Braekr. They were quite accomplished in their research." Dawn sipped her coffee. Valkoor sat back.

"Your parents are the Braekrs? I've heard so much about them. Wow, you must be riiiiiich." Valkoor chuckled until Priestess hit him upside the head.

"That's so rude...You don't say things like that!" Priestess glared at Valkoor. Dawn chuckled.

"It's quite alright. I do have some money but I prefer not to spend it on measly things. All I care about is tending to my flowers. And Zone Dueling, but that was taught to me by them also." Dawn sipped her coffee again. As the words "Zone Dueling" came up, one of the men behind them perked up and turned around.

"So you're a Zone Duelist huh..." The man asked. Dawn turned and faced him and nodded. "I see...What kind of cards do you use?" To that question, the other man in the booth rolled his eyes and went back to looking through his cards.

"Um...That's...kind of private don't you think..?" Dawn replied nervously. The man narrowed his eyes.

"What? Got something to hide?" The man started insisting. Dawn backed down a bit.

"Not at all. But it is quite rude to be doing what you're doing." Dawn stood up and placed some money on the table before starting to walk out of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Michael and Igatoshi were walking down a hallway to the containment cells when Igatoshi said, "Hold on... Umm Private Malcolm... This may seem small but... WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PRISONERS?!?!?!?!?!?!" Michael looked in the cell to see the 2 Terror Zoners were gone. Malcolm said, "I have no idea... There was this little girl who said her dad was a terror zoner and wanted to see him one last time..." Igatoshi and Michael looked at each other and Michael said, "Describe this girl." Malcolm said, "Well she had an oversized labcoat on and long purple hair." Igatoshi took out a picture and said, "Like this?" Malcolm said, "Yes, that was her." Igatoshi and Michael then face-palmed and Michael said, "Malcolm... THAT GIRL WAS ANGELICA SNOW!!!! SHE IS THE TERROR ZONER HEAD SCIENTIST!!!! AND YOU LET HER IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR?!?!?!?" Malcolm realized the error he made and then Michael said, "Sigh, at least we are sort of lucky, because I put a tracking device on the boy named Tyler beforehand. SO hopefully we can nab their head scientist,as well as any accomplishes she has with her. But I think we should get some back-up before hand. And I think I know the perfect man for the job..." Michael took out his phone and dialed up his old friend.

(At the bakery)
Nozaki's phone rang and he said, "Sorry, I need to take this." Nozaki picked up his phone and said, "This is Nozaki, how can I help you?" the voice said, "Nozaki? Its me, Michael. I need your help. Can you come down to the ATZTF station please? I hope you come." Nozaki could not believe that Michael called him and asked him to come down to the station. He then said to Makoto, "Michael just called. I think he needs our help. Let's go Makoto." They hopped into Nozaki's car and drove to the ATZTF Station.

(AT the ATZTF Station)
Michael saw Nozaki with a girl ride in and Nozaki said, "Good to see you Michael! You remember Makoto right?" Makoto looked down and then said, "Hello Michael." Michael said, "Nice to see you too Makoto. Let's get in guys. I'll brief you on the way. WHile walking to the cells, Michael said,"I need your help detaining some Terror Zoners. I did not know who else to turn to because Lieutenant Waters went out for Coffee and I cannot find Sergeant Starthung anywhere. So Nozaki, want to help us?" Nozaki said yes however Igatoshi said, "Hold on Di Angelo. I think you should test him first before he helps us out." A voice was heard that said, "I can help you out." Igatoshi looked and saw the kid that Macolm caught at the scene of the crime. He said, "If I help you out and help capture those Terror Zoners, can I go free?" Igatoshi looked at Michael and hesaid, "I don't see a problem with that. What's your name man?" He said, "I am Nakashima Kyouichi, and thank you." Michael let Nakashima out of the cell and he said, "Can I get my duel disk?" Michael went off and got the duel disk they confiscated and gave it to Nakashima. He said, "Thanks, now then I've been itching for a duel so how about we go duel Nozaki?" Nozaki said,"Sure thing" and they left for the duel arena. After they set it up, the duel commenced:
~~~~~~
DUEL START:
Nozaki - Winner
Nakashima -  Loser
~~~~~~
"Good game Nakashima. You were a worthy foe."said Nozaki. Nakashima said, "You are a worthy foe as well."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Mordecai finally got tired of knocking on the door so he left.

he messaged jason "where did all of you scatter off to?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James was in the ATZ office when somebody walked up to him...
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Valkoor got up as Dawn was leaving. He grabbed Kevin by the shoulder and stared at him in the eyes.

"Listen. You don't invade into someone's life like that. Everyone has secrets, but not everyone is hiding something. Until you can understand that, you don't deserve to be in the AZTZF. Now get going." Valkoor walked passed him towards Dawn, leaving Kevin momentarily shocked before he looked angrily and Valkoor.

"Why you little..." He stood up and came face to face with Valkoor, obviously wanting to do something.

"Aren't you AZTZF? You can' arrest me for my words... correct?" Kevin stopped for a moment and seemed to back down a bit, but sighed and look at Valkoor in the eyes again.

"Just get out of here before I do something." Valkoor smiled slightly as he turned to walk towards Dawn.

"Of course."

Valkoor looked at Dawn, his face showing obvious worry. "You okay? You didn't seem too pleased back there." Priestess appeared next to Valkoor, her face showing the same worry.

"If there's one thing we can agree on, it's who's an asshole. He was. You okay?"

~~~

Angelica was looking down at her computer. A hair was held in suspension in front of her; Tyler's hair.

"So... you've led them straight to us. Perfect..." She looked over at a machine under a blanket next to her, and began chuckling.

"We'll welcome them warmly. And then... the lab will."

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:44 pm

"Yeah...I'm fine. It's just...I've been getting stopped so much from those stupid AZTZF guys. All because of my father.." Dawn stopped and took a breath. "My parents were accomplished Zone Duelists and all...but my father wanted to know more about how to make the flowers bloom with use of the Zone cards. In his unrelenting research, he eventually went 'Rogue' and ended up becoming a Terrorzoner.." Dawn looked down at the ground. "Since then...They all think I'm a Terrorzoner."

Valkoor stared in silence. Dawn looked back up at him.

"I am not one of them. I never will be. They're cruel, evil, and dark. It's not me."
Back to top Go down
Nero Kaze
Nero Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:57 pm

"And that is why your goal will never be achieved, you're quick to jump on someone for something small. How are you going to keep a clear head when you are about to achieve your goal and something goes wrong? More then likely it will happen and your anger will make you fail and hurt people who aren't involved in your goal and your allies." Nero got a menacing look "To me there is nothing more wrong that making your allies get hurt because you're only focused on your goal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!   Enter the Power Zone RP - Start! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Power Zone RP - Start!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next