Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 4 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 am

yukanna had gotten out of bed after cecile had left the room. he than looked over at a dresser that was in the corner and had opened it and found his shirt and jacket and duel disk he had thna put on his shirt and equipped his dueldisk and had tied his jacket around his waist and had put his shoes on which was in front of the dresser he than walked over to the table that marcus put his deck on and clipped it to his belt he than noticed somthing under the hospital bed and had picked it up the item that was under the hospital bed was a deck box. he opend the deck box to see cards he had never seen before now he than looked out the door of the room to see if any one droped it but no one was in sight he than thought to himself "its probilys that ceciles girls deck i think ill give it to her when i see her agen" he than cliped it to his aswell and walked out of the room to try to find his way to the academy cafeteria because he was a bit hungry. he than soon found his way to the cafeteria were he got 3 trays full of food like burgers fry's chicken ect. as the cafeteria works basically were jaw dropped as to how much food he was eating. after he was done eating one of the students approached him and had said "hay arnt you the guy who beat asura in that duel last night?" yukanna looked at the student confusingly and said "no that was marcus and that was this morning i even watched it in my hospital bed.." the student than said "no i mean the duel that is rumored that happened last night between asura and a kid with a strange style duel disk and some weird cards" the student than looked at the van-brace on yukannas arm the student than said "it has to be you who els would have a duel disk like that?" yukanna had than said "to be honest i don't remember much at all, so who knows maybe it was me" yukanna then got up from the table he was at and left the cafeteria. the student than mumbled under his breath "i got to tell mt friends i found him" after yukanna had left the cafeteria had had passed some students he could hear them wispering about him but chose to ignore them. as he was walking down the hall way some one approached him. (any one can respond to this)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:36 pm

It was a normal day. Sunny, with the odd cloud, but nothing was out of the ordinary... well, not for the most part. There was a transfer student, the first one in years. After a problem with late entries for a few years, the academy was accepting a transfer student for the first time in years. No one, except the principal, knew why he was coming. But he was, and as requested, the students were expected to treat him with as much respect as anyone else there.

The ship arrived at around noon, the same ship the initial students came on. There, Hikari walked off, in his usual black clothing, and an aura of calmness and reflection around him. His red eyes seemed to pierce everything around him, and he seemed as reactive as a bomb about to detonate. After taking his luggage to his room, he left for his first day in the academy.

During his walk, he looked around, absorbing his surroundings, when someone suddenly knocked into him. Hikari was knocked over onto his back, and groaned a bit in pain. As he picked himself up, he notices who he bumped into.

(Anyone can respond. Hope I don't confuse too many people with my entry, and happy RPing!)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 am

Marcus was walking around after his victory when he bumped into a guy and he feel to the ground. Marcus then said, "Oh, I'm sorry there" and helped the guy up. The guy said thank you and introduced himself as Hikari and Marcus said, "Well nice to meet you Hikari, name's Marcus Kichirou. So, you're the new transfer student everyone's' been talking bout?" Hikari said yes and Marcus said,"Well I hope you have a fun time here. See you around!" and Marcus left to go relax.

(Many hours later)
Marcus checked his watch to see it read 10:00 PM and that he was where Maya said she wanted to talk to him at. Marcus saw a shadow passing by and it was revealed to be Maya. Maya was wearing a bright dress with a sort of patchwork design and lots of colors. Marcus thought, "Wow, she looks beautiful." and then Marcus said,"Hey Maya" and she replied saying hello back. The two sat on a deck out looking the ocean and Marcus said, "So, why did you want to talk in private Maya?" Marcus noticed Maya was blushing and she then realized this and started freaking out, and then she said, "Umm... I was wondering if I could see your right shoulder for a brief second. May I?" Marcus thought it was a weird question, but said ok and lifted his sleave.

What Maya saw astounded her as Marcus has the same scar as the boy from her picture and she said, "How did you get that scar?" Marcus said, "I don't remember exactly,but I believe it had something to do with a dog." Maya then remembered how she was protected by her friend from a mad dog. She then said, "Can I ask you another question?" Marcus said yes and Maya said, "Is your last name Baruboa, by any chance?" Marcus had a face of utter shock as he shed that name years ago and said, "How.. How do you know my last name is Baruboa?" Maya then burst into tears and hugged Marcus then said, "I finally found you Marcus, my old friend." Marcus then thought about it for a second and then realized that Maya was the girl who supported him through school all those years ago. Marcus was surprised beyond belief and he said, "You're the girl who help me through all that torment? How did you find me?" Maya then wiped her tears and said, "Our old friend Anna told me she heard this was where you were going after you moved. So I followed her lead and went to check myself." Marcus was utterly speechless and then Maya said, "I want to tell you that I am happy we reunited so I want to give you a little gift..." Maya then put a necklace on Marcus and he said thanks, then Maya said, "That is not all.. close your eyes.." Marcus did so and he felt a sensation he never had before. Before he knew it, Maya kissed him on the cheek. Marcus opened his eyes and Maya blushed then said, "I'm so glad I got to see you again..." and she ran off to her dorm. Marcus just stood speechless and in utter shock that that just happened. Suddenly, a figure tapped him on the shoulder and Marcus turned around
(anybody may responded to this)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:15 am

Apparently, Asura wouldn't anwser Cecile.

So she decided to talk to Marcus.

She saw Marcus in the forest with another girl. She decided to wait. Shortly after the girl left, Cecile gently tapped Marcus on the shoulder.

He turned around, and greeted Cecile.

Did you notice something odd about Asura?
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:06 am

(Welp, might as well respond to you now, josh)

Hikari shrugged off the meeting with Marcus, and continued on his way. There was nothing interesting about him; well, perhaps there was, but nothing that was important to him. As he kept walking, he felt something; a shadow. A wisp. A remnant of a presence... of darkness.

Hikari's eyes widened as he began to shiver. Those demons... The souls of evil. The infernoids.

He began to run as fast as he could towards the source of the aura. Suddenly, two figures only he could see flew next to him, Kristya and Hyperion. The both looked more serious than usual; they knew what the presence meant. Yet, as they reached the corner to turn into, Kristya yelled for Hikari to stop.

"What, Kristya!? He's right there!"

Kristya looked at him with uncertainty in her eyes. "He is... not possessed. Not currently, at least. The presence... it is not as overwhelming as back then, Master. It's nothing but the remaining traces of a former host."

Hikari looked shocked, and he soon calmed himself. "A-all right. So he probably has no memories, correct?..."

Hyperion looked at him sadly, then nodded his head. "Correct."

"Hikari looked at them both, then sighed. "Then we will work towards those memories. And the first step to that is opening him up. Let's go, guys."

Hikari stepped out from behind the corner and looked at Yukanna with a smile. "Oh, hey there. I'm Hikari. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Sokuho stepped out of the shadows when he heard Cecile's question. "I noticed. There was another duel where I noticed only a duel monster that He owned was on the field and then both duelists seemed to vanish. I believe Yukanna was dueling Him and won. I noticed him later talking to himself asking why he lost. My decks seemed to react oddly to the converstation. They began to glow." Sokuho said as he walked in front of Marcus. "12:00 PM, tomorrow." Sokuho whispered into Marcus' ear.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Tin-Tin woke up and read the clock as 3:00 he thought to himself "man that was a sweet sleep" he decided to go explore a bit for he hadnt seen much his first venture. (anyone can say talk to me pls im lonely Sad)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Asura walked through the woods with his hands in his pockets. His jacket's hood was up over his head in such a way that only shadows were seen over his face.

"Why...Why did this happen to me of all people..? I'm the champion..I may have lost that duel, but it wasn't a title match." Asura kicked the dirt. "I'm still the champ! What do I have to be afraid of?! And if anyone wants to face me now, I guarantee I won't lose again.." As he spoke, he paused after hearing what sounded like conversation behind the brush, which led back to the schoolyard.

"Did you see that duel yesterday? Between the champ and that Marcus guy?" One of the voices asked the other.

"Yeah. I hear the champ got decimated. But what was that deck he was using? He HATES Xyz monsters..." The other responded.

"I dunno man...I think Asura's losing his touch." The two voices cackled as Asura began grinding his teeth. His hands balled into fists. He walked out of the woods and confronted the two duelists in front of a crowd of people (One of the other RPers happened to be in the crowd).

"How DARE you morons mock me...If you want to say something to me, say it to my face!" Asura held up his arm and his duel disk activated. "I'll take you BOTH on! Come on!" But before the duel could commence, someone stepped out of the crowd. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Sokuho Stepped out of the crowd that surrounded Asuya. "Wait. I can't let you have all the fun without me Can I?" Sokuho said as he stepped into the duel arena. "I will duel you, "Champ". After all I need a good warm-up before I face Marcus tomorrow." Sokuho said as he readied his duel disk.

-------------------------------------------
DUEL START

Sokuho Suru- No outcome
Asura- No outcome

-------------------------------------------

"Asura What the hell is that thing?" Sokuho asked as he pointed to a black hole in the arena. "Not My problem." Asura said as he vanished. "Damn it. I didn't want to do this but there is no other way." Sokuho said as Red aura surrounded him and he pulled out three cards from his deck. he threw them into the hole and his aura had faded. The portal closed and Sokuho left the arena with white aura.

Last edited by KaiserKaito on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:59 pm

Tin-Tin was walking when he saw a crowd of people gathered around 2 people he had never seen before the were about to duel so he decided to watch
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Yukanna had looked at hikari confusingly and had said "we'll umm I'm yukanna nice to meet you" yukanna had than rememberd about the deck he found and uncliped it from his belt and showed hikari  it and said "hay maybe you know who's deck this is I found it on the ground and I thought I might as well find the owner" yukanna than took out a card from the deck and showed it to hikari. The card was a infernoid card and had said "maybe this will help"

Last edited by joshuadyson on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 pm

My eyes widen as you pull out the card. "Th-that... Onuncu. One of the two "Co-bosses" of the Infernoids. So you were possessed..." I try to calm myself, then look at you seriously.

"You have amnesia, don't you?" Upon Yukanna nodding in surprise at Hikari's knowledge of him, Hikari continues. "Then you have been previously possessed. By them. Listen, Yukanna. You have hurt people... no, these cards have hurt people. They've hurt me. Yet there's nothing to worry about. If you have no memories of them, it means you willingly gave up their powers, because you were sick of hurting people. You're a good person."

I look again at the card, and notice a shadow beginning to ooze out of it. "They are mad that I have told you this... Yukanna, do you mind if I have the deck? I wish to look into it. Find a way to stop it. So... they can't hurt anyone else. Ever again." Hikari looks at him hopefully, waiting for a response.
~~~~~~~~~~
In the back of Hikari's mind, he can hear Kristya and Hyperion. "Perhaps you spilled too much, Master. The Infernoids now know why you're here."

I simply respond "Let them know. We will crush them. For mother... for father... and for you, Angelica." With this, Hyperion and Kristya return to their respective spots in their deck.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:11 am

yukanna looked at hikari confusingly and had said "i think ill just keep it with me for now" he than cliped it to his belt agen and said "you know if what you are saying is tru im ptriy sure i would have remembered hurting some one and to be honest i don't beleave you nor do i have a reason to beleave you" he than walked passed hikari and turned around and said "it was nice meeting you hikari and i hope we will meet agen" he than walked down the hall from were he was and whent to find the board that shows were his dorm is but all he coudl think of what hikari had said to him echoing in his head but every time he tryed to think of the infernoid cards he would get a sharp pain in his arm that was bandaged up so he disided to just forget about the cards altogether. he than soon found the board that showed him witch drom room he was in and folowed the instruction on the board to find it. he than soon found his room and had entered it. he had put his jacket on his what he assumed his bed was and had than sat in the desk chair that was in the room on spreded the infernoid cards out on the desk because he wanted to be nosy and see what the deck was. (any one that has interacted with yukanna may walk in the dorm room)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 pm

As Yukanna left, Hikari was about to chase after him, but Hyperion stopped him. "He is confused. Let him go; we may acquire the Infernoids at any point in time."

Hikari sighed, then started to head outside. He had found the Infernoids, but he lost them just as fast due to his own incompetence and emotions. He frowned as the cold air of the outdoors hit him, but kept going anyway. He needed to collect his thoughts.

As he continued to walk, he noticed a presence in the forest. A... familiar presence. Not corrupt, not of the light. Simply there. He looked around carefully, searching for whoever was there. As he looked, he noticed behind a tree Cecile was walking. Hikari walked up to her, a little cautious but friendly all the same. "Hey, I'm Hikari. I'm new here. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Cecile took her hood down and was about to greet him, but suddenly she collapsed on Hikari's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Hikari grabs her, a little shocked at first, but lies her down and starts muttering under his breath. "Shit... I knew she had a stronger presence than usual. But this wasn't really what I expected." Hikari noticed that she was still breathing, and picks her up as he starts running back to his dorm.

Hyperion begins to speak in Hikari's mind. "Master, would it not be wiser to bring her to the medical office?"

As Hikari runs, trying to avoid anyone, he responds "No. As much as I'd like to, to make sure she's okay, if I do it could arouse suspicion. That's the last thing I need after my encounter with Yukanna..."

"I understand, Master. Lucky for you, we have a healer." At this point, Kristya begins speaking. "Indeed, Master. I will aid you in any way possible."

Eventually, Hikari reaches his dorm, luckily avoiding everyone's attention; or at least, he hoped so. He lies Cecile down on his bed, and begins to do some regular tests with Kristya's guidance; temperature, color, breathing, heart beat, etc. Upon realizing she has a perfectly stable condition, he sets up a little bed on the couch and lies down while he waits for her to hopefully wake up.

(Waiting for Cecile to wake up or for someone to notice me as I carry her.)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Cecile opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times, trying to adjust her eyes to the light. Cecile pushed the sheets away and sat on the bed. Hikari immediatelty ran next to Cecile when she woke up.

"Where am I?" Asked Cecile.

Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Marcus was walking through the forest, thinking of what happened last night, when he saw the new guy Hikari carrying Cecile on his back through the forest. Marcus then thought, "What is he doing with Cecile? Maybe I should follow him." So Marcus decided to follow Hikari and he noticed Hikari was avoiding everyone by traveling through the forest. Eventually, Marcus got to the Deneb Yellow dorms and followed him to a room that Marcus could tell was his dorm. After waiting a few minutes, Marcus heard strange sounds coming from the dorm and thought, "Oh my god, he is hurting her. I need to get in there." Marcus then got to the door and started charging into the dorm's door when he finally got through and faced Hikari and an awake Cecile. Marcus pointed his finger at Hikari and said, "What the hell are you doing to my friend?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya was sitting on her desk chair in the dorm room, blushing as she kept replaying that moment she kissed Marcus on the cheek in her mind. Maya giggled and thought, "I can't believe it. I finally found him after all this time. I'm so HAPPY!!!" Suddenly, Maya heard a noize and she decided to investigate. She found that Marcus busted into a dorm room where she then saw a new boy and another girl and Marcus said, "What the hell are you doing to my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Hikari gives Cecile a cup he had brought from the kitchen. "Here. drink this first. It's English tea with lemon, honey, and sugar; good for clearing the mind." After a slight pause, Hikari continues. "You were in the forest, as was I. You sort of passed out. I brought you back to my dorm to help nurse you back to health. You might want to lie down though. Unless you know why, I'm just going to assume bed rest will help fix whatever your problem is."

Suddenly, as the door flew open, Hikari shot up out of his seat and looked at Marcus and Maya in shock. After hearing him, Hikari puts up his hands in front of him, trying to show he means no harm. "I-I'm not hurting her! Sh-she passed out in the forest... I just took her back here, so I could help her. I didn't want to bring her to the medical ward because I didn't want this to happen; me getting accused of hurting her. I swear!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Kristya suddenly appears in Hikari's mind. "Master, if things get out of hand, should I?..." Hikari sighs in response, and says "Unfortunately, yes. Be ready."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Maya put her hand on Marcus's shoulder and said, "I believe him. Marcus, Maybe you should calm down a bit." Marcus did calm down and then noticed two light circling Hikari and said, "Ok, I believe you. Just tell me though, what are those things circling you Hikari?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Hikari stands there in shock. "B-balls of light? Hyperion and Kristya? You can see them?" He stares at Marcus, confused. "How? How can you see them? I've never met anyone who could..."

Hikari stands there, and then seems to brush it off a bit. "Whatever. I think we need to have a discussion between the three of us; about why you can see Kristy and Hyperion, why she fainted, and why I'm here. Is everyone in agreeance?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Actually he isn't the only one who can see them. I can seem them as well.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:30 pm

"... Oh for frick's sake, this is spiraling out of control faster than this country's economy. We definitely need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Maya then said, "Ok if I stay around?" Marcus said ok, but Hikari was against having a "civilian" involved until Cecile then said she wanted Maya to stay and so she stayed around. Marcus then said, "I first want to know why the hell you are here? It is clear you aren't here as a regular student. So what is the deal?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 pm

"I am... not here as a regular student, no. Yet what I'm here for exactly is something you guys... May not like. First of all, before I reveal anything else, I need to know something; do you know anything about the Evilswarms, Infernoids, or Shaddolls?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next