Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 6 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Hikari sighs. "Well then, alright. I understand. And we're done, I guess. Everyone can get out now. Not like there's a door to worry about." After Hikari brushes them all out, he walks into his bedroom and sighs. "This... is not going well."

Hyperion appears in his head. "It seems this school is prone to corruption. Cecile seems to be the only one who is not plagued by it."

Hikari nods. "It's unfortunate she keeps her powers a secret. They could be useful." Hikari lies down and smiles. "No matter. If it all becomes out of hand, we know how to end it."

Hyperion simply agrees, and Kristya smiles widely. "Yes, Master," Kristya replies, "if necessary, we may end it."

"... Good."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:51 pm

As the day dragged on, more and more screams were heard from around the island, and every time when someone would run, Asura would be gone. In his head, Asura kept count of all the souls. 28. 29. 30. He counted until he got to 50 souls, then sighed and stopped in his tracks.

"What is wrong, my child?" Construct asked him.

"Nothing. It's just...What if they take you away? The others, I mean...You're the only one I have to consider a friend." Asura stared down into a puddle, looking at his new body.

"Do not worry...Even if they try, I will never leave your side. If anything happens to me, you still have her.." Asura reached into his deck and pulled out Gem-Knight Lady Lapis Lazuli. He smiled.

"I can't believe this was you, my Goddess. To have grown into a deity...your story amazes me." Asura chuckled to himself, before he heard a familiar voice behind him. (Anyone may answer, but do not lead it into a duel. Supposed to be a solemn moment! >.<)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:59 pm

(Just trust me here, Asuya. I won't turn this into a duel. Also, Necro or josh, if you think I'm posting too much, tell me. I just RP. A lot. :I)

Hikari walks up behind him. "Hello, Asura." Without waiting for Asura to react, he just sits down next to him, calm. Passive.

Hikari looks at him. "I'm not here to fight. I'm here to talk. Even I grow tired of fighting. Besides, the Infernoids are who I'm really happen." Hikari pulls out a small pocket watch, watching the time pass by. "There was a time... I thought dark and light could co-exist. Where we could get a long. But the Infernoids came, and..." Hikari sighs.

"Perhaps... we should not long for friends. Only for solitude."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Asura jumped, startled at first before seeing Hikari's reaction. After narrowing his eyes, he dropped his guard and sighed.

"The darkness is the right way for us to live...The light has only brought chaos and destruction. And my Goddess...She gives me safety, and promised me to be her new prince. I will not fail her...I will rule alongside her in our Utopia of Darkness!" His black aura rose up a bit then lowered a bit as he stared down at his deck. "My deck has been enhanced by her. She cares about me...she wants me to live on. And she wants you to live on as well, and everyone else! The light won't hurt us anymore...the Dark will keep us safe."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Hikari listen closely, his hands around his legs. After Asuya finishes, Hikari sighs. "I... wish I could believe you. Yet... there will never be peace. No matter who rules." I look at Asura, and smile slightly. "Construct, if you can hear me, I want you to know I have nothing against you. Nor Onuncu. Nor Lilith. Nor Ophion. Yet... I am human. So I will continue to fight. Such is our passage of fate. To break that is to only spell our own destruction."

Hikari pulls out a small crystal. "This... was the last thing my sister left me before she died. The watch was my parent's. They died to the Infernoids." Hikari puts the watch away and looks directly into Asuya's eyes. "Asuya, you fight for your goddess. You look up to her, worship her. That is reasonable. But Construct, why do you fight? Why do any of the evils fight?..."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Asura's eyes flickered a dark purple as his voice became two. Construct spoke:

"I fight to end war, to end suffering, so that humans like yourself do not face the same destruction my people have faced. And if I must use the Darkness to do so, then so be it. I fight to protect, not to destroy. But I will destroy those who do not wish to be protected."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Hikari chuckles. "If that is true, then you are much more noble that I, Goddess. Perhaps we could co-exist, if not for the laws that dictate the passage of fate. It is... unfortunate."

Hikari then pulls down a bandage on his neck, revealing the beginning of wood and steel. "The Infernoids tried to take me. Yet I resisted. I wonder if the same happened to you, Construct?..." He pulls the bandage back up. "No matter. Meaningless curiosity on my part."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Asura turned his head as he heard more footsteps approaching. Without as much as a hand wave, he vanished in a puff of black aura, leaving Hikari alone in the area.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Hikari sighs and mutters "We are all victims..." before looking behind him.

(Anyone can respond.)

Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 am

after yukanna was rushed out of the he had whent to his dorm room and had lied down on his bed. he than herd the voice of lilith echoing throw his head saying "you did well hiding the fact that you have regained are power.." yukanna than said "ya, but i think is duel monsters know" he than has herd the vice of onuncu saying "oh pleas his duel mosnters are nothing to are power theirs no need to worry about them, and if they say anything..." onuncu than chuckled a bit and said "i will take care of them.." yukanna than said "maybe your right theirs no need to worry about them" yukanna than put his ear bud in his ears and put on some of his music while he was liying down. a few hours had passed and yukanna decided to get out of bed and had put his ear buds and ipod back in the dresser. he than had left his room and whent outside the academy. he was folowing the path untell he came across two people talking to each other as he got closer one of them had disapeard and yukanna had approached the person who was on the bench he than noticed it was hikair and had said "hay hikari what you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 am

Hikari smiles and pats the ground next to him. "Come one, sit. I was just thinking about yesterday." After Yukanna sits down, Hikari sighs and looks up at the sky. "It's a clear day today. Hyperion always preferred when the sun was shiny; Kristya prefers the clouds though. He thinks they more effectively represent the heavens." Hikari chuckles at this then looks down.

"Hey, Yukanna, I've been thinking, and I wanted to say I'm sorry to dropping all this on you. You have amnesia, but I tried to convince you of everything I'd already said anyway. Just... be careful. You've seen who Asuya has hurt, and while I have no qualms against the Infernoid's goals, I have everything against their methods of achieving them. Just don't hurt anyone. Perhaps now for me, but... for your friends' sakes."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:51 pm

yukanna looked at hikari confusingly and said "what do you mean by just dont hurt any one?" yukanna ovisouly knew what he is trying to imply but is tyring to play it off like he has no idea.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Hikari chuckles. "You know what I mean. I can tell." Hikari then pulls out a picture; one of Yukanna and all his friends in the academy. "Here, take this. If you ever feel like you're about to do something, just look at that. A picture holds a thousand words, they say; might save someone an emotional speech." Hikari picks himself up and starts walking back to the academy. "Come on. Might as well start heading back."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Tin-tin was waiting in his dorm room to ask you what was going on
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 pm

yukanna had gotten up from the ground and started walking back tords the academy. as he was walking down the path his eye that was coverd by his hair flashed red than bacl to its original color. he than stoped in hsi tracks and looked to his left and noticed some one standing in forest just and the side of the path and desided to to check it out (any oen may post saying that the person was them)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Asura stood to the side of the forest, staring down at something. In his hands was a card, and it appeared that he was talking to it.

"My Goddess...I promise to make this world the way you want it." Asura put the card away and turned around, only to spot Yukanna. Narrowing his eyes, he turned back around and started walking deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 pm

yukanna had kept following the person that was in the forest a few minutes had passed and they came to a clearing overlooking the ocean were the person had stopped and yukanna had said "alright may i ask why you were watching me and my friend over there?" yukanna was ready to defend himself if he had to use the field he had used before during the duel with asura to make the damage from monsters real. yukanna than said "go on answer whoever you are"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Hikari smiles at Tin-Tin, and responds "Nothing. Yukanna and I were just chatting. Right Yukanna?" After hearing no response, Hikari turns around and realizes Yukanna had left him. "Shit. This isn't good..."

"Tin-Tin, I'm going to go find out where Yukanna went. I'll be right back." Hikari then starts running back the way he came, looking for any evidence of Yukanna.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:00 am

While Hikari was trying to find Yukanna, he saw a bright light coming from the forest, so he decided to take a look on what was going on. As ventured into the deeper parts of the forest he saw Cecile. Cecile was looking at a card in her hand, she had no emotion on her face. She sighed and took her duelist gloves off and slammed the card on the duel disk. When the card was slammed onto the disk the card glowed and a figure appeared, floating in the sky. Then rays of light bursted from the center of the figure's body, destroying the surrounding items, leaving a trail of ashes around Cecile and the figure.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:48 am

Asura stood at the edge of the cliff that was at the end of the woods. Staring out into the sky, he spoke, but not in his own voice, nor was it mixed. It was one single female's voice.

"Take a look at this place...This island is nothing but a prison, surrounded by water. And so, this boy sought out to escape from this prison. He wanted nothing more than to leave the place that hurt him the most, that angered him the most. And while I could not give him that, I could help him make this place better. I could end all of the things that hurt him...and he opened his heart to the Darkness."

Asura turned around and looked at the person standing in front of him. Only...it wasn't really Asura. His eyes were a pure black with dark purple circles for pupils. His face appeared unnatural; his mouth had two lines going down from the edge of his lips to his chin, and two lines going down from the bottom of his eyes. His hood cast a dark shadow over the top half of his face, and some of his hair could be seen waving in front of his forehead from beneath it. His black jacket concealed the unnatural arms he had been given, and his hands were now in black gloves. His pants were now torn at the knees, and were much darker than before, and beneath the tears, his legs appeared to be the same as his face in texture.

"Do not bother asking who he is, because he is no longer the same person. His soul can no longer hear you. He has crossed into the Darkness, and all so end. Darkness sprouts within the soul; it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, it is time for all things to return to whence it came...Every soul returns to Darkness!" Asura's body moved as if it were natural, but a horrible black aura sprouted from where he stood. This aura was different from before. Before, the aura was just a small essence of dark power, but now it had grown into something unnatural and destructive, to the point where no light could penetrate it.

"I am not evil. No, not quite. I am misunderstood. I do not wish to bring suffering, I wish to end it, and if you cannot see that, then you are doomed to remain destined for destruction. I must cleanse this world, rid it of its horror and evils. Even if I must hurt other people, it is for the good of the world, so why do you insist on getting in my way time and time again? Do you wish to hurt the people of the world? Do you insist destruction must come? That the light will save you all? You are wrong. This is the only way. Only Darkness can help this cruel world, by bringing an end to it all and rebirthing it...I will create a new world, a better world; a Utopia of flourish and peace! And if I must rid of you and your allies to do so, then so be it. I will see to it that I will not fail, and that I will fix this broken world!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:06 am

Hikari is launched back against a tree, and he falls to his knees. He begins to get up shakily, wary of Cecile. "Ce-Cecile... what are you doing? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:48 am

Cecile looked shocked and to tremble. Remember when you said that for some people cards are more than just a card game? That some people have the ability to talk to their cards? I have the ability to summon cards that can be physically touched. That's why I wear these duelist gloves every day, it controls my power. I wanted to see if I could control my powers, so i always practice here. And the reason I never duel is, I don't want to hurt anyone. Before Yukanna I had a best friend, he was injured by me and couldn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 am

Hikari stands upright, rubs his back, and looks at Cecile with sympathy. "Then we are... the same, in a way. Yet your power seems to be much greater than my own. My parents... had the same power. They taught me to control my power, and to befriend my monsters. Perhaps I could try to help you?" Hikari looks at her hopefully, obviously wanting to try and help.

"It's fine if you don't want me to; it's your secret, after all. I won't say anything regardless. Although, do you mind at least telling me the name of the monster you tried to summon?"
~~~~~
Hyperion appears in Hikari's head, his voice as calm and surreal as usual. "This girl is powerful. Almost as powerful as Angelica." Kristya jumps in, quickly agreeing. "Yes, indeed. She behaves similarly, too."

Hikari stays silent for a minute, until he finally begins to speak with them. "She is powerful. I'll try to help her; we need more forces against the darkness. We must end the war, before my heart sways."

Hyperion chuckles a little in sympathy, then coyly says "You only to help her because she reminds you of Angelica, don't you?"

Hikari seems about to respond, but stops himself. "... Perhaps. But I'll help her anyway."

Kristya and Hyperion seem to laugh once again before residing into the back of Hikari's head, leaving him alone to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Cecile quickly shoved her gloves back on, the she sighed.

"The World Of Prophecy." She muttered
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Hikari nods in response. "I see. So... What do you say to the lessons? Are you up for it? I'd even let you meet Hyperion and Kristya, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next