Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 8 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:49 pm

"Hm hm hm...My my, ready to kill one of your own already? I arrived at a better time than I thought." Asura spoke, but in his regular voice. Construct was not present at the moment, but Asura's body remained puppet-like. Asura looked over at everyone then sighed before his eyes flashed purple.

"Listen, I know you all have a vendetta against myself and my vessel here, but I come in peace, I assure you, and a Goddess never goes back on her word." Asura spoke as Construct at this point. "I came to make a deal with you all. See, we all know Barian is the main threat at this point in time, not me, not the Infernoids...So, to keep things short and sweet, I would like to form an alliance." Asura's body smiled at the group. "From the looks of things, you need my help more than I need yours, so choose wisely, children."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Hikari look at Asuya and shrug. "Lilith and Onuncu have already allied themselves with us. We will accept you too. As for Michael... I believe he's a trick brought upon by Barian. Maya believes he's Marcus inside Michael's body. You're the goddess here; you wouldn't be able to enlighten us by any chance, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:56 pm

"Alas, I cannot. Without possessing the boy, I will be unable to tell whether he is of Barian or not. But if you feel he is an agent, we could always off him anyways to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Maya quickly responds "No!" Everyone turns and looks at her as she looks back, panic in her eyes. "D-don't hurt him. Please..."

Hikari sighs and looks at Michael. "I didn't want to have to use this much power around so may people, but whatever." Hikari's eyes suddenly begin to glow as he stares at Marcus. Everyone can see his glow faltering as he puts all his power into his eyes, until suddenly he collapses. Maya rushes to help him, and as he gets up he begins to cough violently.

"I-I always hated having to do that... but it is Marcus. I don't know how, but it is." Michael sighs in relief as he's released from the chains.

"Thank god. Thanks, Hikari." Hikari just nods in response as he tries to recover. Maya begin to speak. "Alright, we have Marcus's mind, but now... Let's find his body."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Asura sighed and rolled his eyes as Construct spoke.

"You wouldn't be near-unconscious if we just killed him. Oh well...I'll make him my puppet later. For now, we have to find this boy's body so he can fight Barian with us."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:55 pm

"Geez guys. You almost gave Michael a heart attack." said Marcus using his own voice. Anyway, I can tell you where my body is. See I woke up and saw my body sitting on a chair. I guess Barian is resting so he can use my body for his Restoration." Marcus pointed toward a direction and said, "I remember flying from that direction and running through the walls until I ran into Michael and somehow got into his body. Going in that direction could help us find his castle and stop him." Hikari and the other were about to leave when Marcus noticed he did not have his deck anymore and said, "Hold on guys. I'll meet you by the dock, I need to run and grab something." Marcus ran down the hall toward the Altair Blue Dorms with Maya following.

Marcus got to his dorm's desk with Maya and said, "It should be here..." and pulled out a deck from the desk and Maya saw the first card and said,"I can't believe you're using that old deck. I did not even think you still had that deck."Marcus smiled and said, "This... Is what my grandpa would want me to use..." and holistered the deck and ran to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:03 pm

yukanna had than said after marcus said that "i think i will just meet you guys there" yukanna than attempted to leave the room but was blocked by the nurse that had than said "were do you think your going young man are you forgetting about your broken rib?" yukanna than said "well..it dosent really hurt any more" he had said nurviosuly and still holding his side the nurse than had said "lyre now get back in your bed" she than started trying to push yukanna to his hospital bed but yukanna easily got around and tryed to run out of the but was caught by his shirt by the nurse still pulling him to his bed. after a minute or two he finaly managed to slip away from the nurse and started heading tords the docks. when he had arived at the docks he was the first one there and decided to sit on a nearby crate and wait for the others with a sandwich to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Tin-tin wanted to arrive before the group so he could talk to you
When he arrived he saw you already there "look I'm sorry for what happened you seem pretty beat up we need to talk about what's going on cuz to be honest I don't feel I belong to the group but I feel it was fate we are roommates and I need to know that you can control the infernoids."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Marcus and Maya got to the Docks and saw Yukanna and Tin-tin sitting there and Yukanna was eating a sandwich. Marcus then sat next to Yukanna and said, "Hey guys, cool if we sit here too?" Yukanna agreed and the two sat next to Yukanna on the crates. Marcus sighed and said, "What a weird turn of events hasn't it? I mean, I only expected to go through school like normal here. Now I am in the body of my friend Michael and I have to help stop a mad god from recreating the world and wiping my body from existence." Marcus sighed, groaned, and said, "If only I had never found that card..." Maya started to comfort him and said, "Don't worry Marcus, we will get your body back. I swear I will help."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

yukanna looked over and saw tin-tin and said "you need to know something tin-tin i cant controll the infernoids...." yukanna than said quickly "but they cant control me ether" yukanna than took a bite out of his sandwitch he than said after ge finished chuwing "there geting stronger tin-tin geting to the point to were maybe they could control me if they wanted to but if it does ever get to the point were i cant keep them atbay any more i want you to keep the others away from me cuz there will be no stoping me once i hit that point..." yukanna thna had finished his sandwitch and said "lets keep this butween us shall we?" yukanna than said "now how did you recover inof to were your walking around now not fast?" he than noticed maya and michel coming over and said "hay whats up?" after marcu has sat down and starting talking yukanna said "theirs no point in putting your self down its in the past now just focus on getting your body back"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 am

Asura appeared next to everyone at the docks from a swirl of black aura. With his arms crossed, he stared out at the ocean.

"Make no mistake about it; Construct and I are going to help you because we all have a common threat. But once Barian is dealt with, consider us enemies again." Asura spoke to the group, his eyes flashing purple again to signify Construct.

"Indeed. A temporary alliance is what this is. But should you get in our way of making our own perfect world, you will be against us." Construct spoke.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Marcus got up from the crate and stood next to Asura and said, "So, you believe in magic now, smartass?" with a smirk on Michael's face. Asura then just stared at the body of Michael and was about to say something when Hikari and Cecile appeared at the dock.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 pm

"So where now?" Tin-Tin asked Marcus
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Hikari nods as he sees everyone at the dock. "Hey." I look around and sit down.

"So, we need to head off to find Barian now we're here. I'll leave that to Michael... eh, Marcus... ummm..." Hikari just looks at Michael's body for a moment. "Him."

"Marcus, preferably. Anyway, I don't know the exact way to the castle, but I know it's that way and what it looks like." Marcus points North, and Hikari nods.

"Then if everyone is ready... let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Marcus said, "Alright guys, Hikari, Yukanna, and Asura, you guys can go summon your spirit monsters to fly there while I drive the others in the boat. See you soon." Marcus, Maya, Tin-tin, and Cecile went off to the boat and Marcus hit the throttle and drove north towards the direction of the castle.

(Meanwhile)
Barian looked at the crystal ball next to his throne and saw Marcus driving off in the boat and said, "How the hell is he back? I sent him to wander in the void forever." Barian sighed and then out arose 5 pillars of different colors and Barian said, "So my followers, are the plans for our "guests" set up?" From a purple colored pillar came a male voice that said in a deep voice, "Yes my lord, all is ready." Barian then sent his guards away and said,"I shall rest now to prep my vessel for the Restoration." and then dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Asura sprouted several purple wires from his back which bound together to form wings.

"This way is much cooler." With a chuckle, he flew into the air. He called down, "Come on guys, I know you can fly too." Afterwards, he soared in the direction of the boat, trailing behind it as he flew over the water.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:28 pm

"So what's our plan of attack?" Tintin asked "and do you all really think it's wise to trust asura and hikara? They seem to have an altirior motive."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:08 pm

yukanna had looked back at hikari and said "well i guess i should head off to i will see you there hikari" yukanna than place a card in his duel disk and lilith appeared in the area. yukanna than got ontop of lilith and had started using her as his way of transportation and had caught up with the boat and asura. yukanna had then looked down to see the boat and said "HAY! do you think you were going to leave with out me" yukanna had said with a smile. lilith than flew next to the boat easily keeping up with its speed when yukanna had over heard what tin-tin had said and than said "dont worry about it if they get out of hand ill take care of the myself" yukanna than said "and as tin-tin said what is the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

"It is Hikari I trust, cause he seems to have good intentions. I can tell Asura and Construct are just using us as a means to an end. So to answer your question Tin-Tin, I trust Hikari, but not Asura." Marcus then focused on driving the boat and thought back to when he first met Asura and lost to him in that duel.

(Flashback: 1 year ago)
"Go Gem-Knight Citrine, and attack that fool's Switchitter with Pyro Blade!" said Asura as he knocked the last of Marcus's LP away. Marcus then smiled and said, "You're really good man. Good Game!" Asura just glared at him and turned away. Michael walked up to him and said, "Hey Asura, give the guy a compliment why don't ya?"

Asura then punched Michael in his chest and said, "I don't like to compliment weaklings." and walked off. Marcus went to help Michael up and said, "Hey prick! what's your problem? He did nothing and you hit him like that. That's a low blow." Asura then said, "Then he should learn not to mess with me." Marcus gritted his teeth and yelled, "I swear by my name of Marcus Kichrou that I will beat you Asura and wipe that smug look off your face you bastard!!!!!"

(Back in the Present)
Marcus then noticed Asura, Hikari, and Yukanna flying above them and said, "The plan is simple; Storm the Castle, Beat Barian's goons, Beat Barian, Stop the Restoration. Simple enough for ya?" Tin-tin said yes and then Marcus noticed they were coming upon the castle. it was a tall castle that looked like it was made of amethyst and had a wierd design with 3 walls on the bottom, 2 above that, and 1 giant tower above all that. Marcus said, "All right guys, Let's rock and roll!!!"

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 am

Asura stayed in midair, hovering above the rest of them as he stared forward at the giant castle.

"So Barian...We meet again. Asura, do not take Barian's forces lightly. They may only be his henchmen but they're still powerful." Construct warned Asura.

"Yes, my Goddess." Asura nodded then hollered down to the others. "Anyone have any ideas on how to open that door?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:42 am

yukanna looked at the castle thinking after he had herd what asura had said he than said "well we could just blow throw the door or do we want to go in by surprise?" yukanna had than powered on his duel disk just in case that there would have to blast there way in.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Marcus laughed and said, "Barian knows we are coming. Feel free to blow the fuck out of that door guys!!!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Hikari nods as his body lights up. "Understood. Kristya, full speed." Hikari's wings suddenly shrink away as he turns into a golden line in the sky, shooting straight at the door. There's a slight pause before a huge explosion is seen, followed by flying debris in the sky as Hikari hovers around the entrance, waiting for the rest. When they arrive, Hikari drops and chuckles.

"Been a while since I could do that. Well, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:36 pm

"Agreed" said Marcus as he then drove the boat through the giant hole in the door and dismounted.

(Meanwhile)
A giant force shook the castle and Barian's Guards on the first floor felt it. A woman is a white and yellow cloak said, "What was that? Binah, did you feel that?" The man in a cloak that was colored in many different colors named Binah said, "Yes Gevurah, I felt that." Gevurah then looked at a man next to her in a bright green cloak and said, "How about you Netzach?" Netzach said, "Yes, I did too. I believe our guests have arrived. I will report this to Keter and Malkuth on the second floor." Gevurah then said, "What about Sephi-" She was interupted by Binah who said, "He knows... and he will be watching us..." Gevurah got a chill down her spine and said,"I'll be heading to my duel zone." and disappeared. "I shall go as well." said Binah and he disappeared as well.

(Back outside)
Marcus and the group entered the room and saw a pillar in the center with 3 doors and each door had a jewel above it; 1 was multi-colored, 1 was Yellow, and another was Bright Green. the tower in the center had 3 slots on it that looked like little jewels went in them. Marcus then looked around and said, "Well, I guess we should split up."
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Asura's wings dissipated, allowing him to walk properly through the giant hole in the door.

"Be alert. They're here." As he spoke, five figures appeared before their group, each wearing a different colored cloak.

"Behold, for we are those of Barian's will. Our lord rests at the top of this castle, and to get to him, you must get through us. Which of you will be the one to fall first?" The yellow-cloaked figure spoke to the group. Asura stepped back. This wasn't his fight; his fight was with Barian. In his head, Construct spoke.

"Wise choice, my child. These minions are not for us to trifle with; they are not worth our time. We must get to Barian. Once I merge with him..." Construct was cut off as one of the group stepped up. It was... (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next