Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 7 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Tin-tin was tired of waiting for them so he asked oden to find you and Loki to teleport him there when he arrived he say you and asura talking "what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:17 am

yukanna was thinking about what asura had said and had said "do you really think destroying the world would change anything? history would just repeat itself after you recreate this would it wont mater how your attempt to change it. who knows it would probily be worse senc it was recreated by darkness and i know what your thinking. you should be on my side senc your using the power of darkness as well. but no i will not your methods are not the right way of doing things" yukanna than took out his duel disk and slammed the infernoid card called onuncu on the dueldisk and said "why dont you see it asura, CONSTRUCT IS USING YOU!" as yukanna was saying this onuncu was arising from a dark portal from behind yukanna. yukanna than said "if i have to knock some senc in to you so be it!" yukannas eye that was coverd by his hair than turned red and he had said "ONUNCU ATTACK ASURA!" onuncu than started charging at asura getting ready to strik. (any one can respond to save asura or asura could respond to save himself)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 am

Without turning around, several purple strings erupted from Asura's back. The strings had coiled around Onuncu with enough force to stop him dead in his tracks.

"So you have come this far, and still you understand nothing..." With a sigh, Asura closed his eyes as the strings injected themselves into the metallic body of Onuncu, draining him of his power.

"Every light must fade...Every heart returns to DARKNESS!" Asura turned around, his black aura swirling around him until it rose up and began to manifest into three monsters. The first was a small girl riding atop a dragon, each one a puppet with purple strings coming from them. The second was a knight of sorts that resembled one of the Gem-Knights, specifically Crystal, but much darker with several strands of dark energy coming from the back of its head. The last was another little girl standing next to an armored dolphin.

"Winda...Grysta...Wendigo. These three monsters were taken from my victims earlier." Each monster stood almost lifeless and unnaturally, their eyes blank and black. The strings had drained Onuncu of most of his power before letting him go, dropping him to the ground.

"Don't you see Onuncu...Before you were strong enough to stop me. But now, I am the one who will stop YOU." The three monsters charged at Onuncu, ready to take him out.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Cecile agreed to what Hikari said, she wanted to control her powers.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Tin-Tin saw the monsters manefesting and saw onuncu was in trouble so he sent out loki oden and thor to help "dont do this asura i remember at one time everyone looked up to you yet what youve be come is nothing to look up on. ITS SOMETHING EVERYONE HOPES NOT TO BE. NOT TO BE WEAK ENOUGH TO SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION!!!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Hikari nods happily to Cecile. "Great! Now we can-" Suddenly, there's a loud crash and a roar in the distance. Hikari looks worried, and golden wings sprout form his back. He flies up above the trees, only to see Onuncu and the corrupted Dolls in the distance. He drops back down and cusses under his breath. "Shit! Come on Cecile, we need to run."

As they arrive at the fighting site, they see Tin-Tin, Asura, and Yukanna all fighting. Hikari looks worried, then begins to scream. "Stop! What are you all doing!? You'll destroy the island!"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 pm

after onuncu was restricted by the duel monsters yukanna quickly slammed a another monster on his duel disk. a dark portal appeared from behind yukanna a massive serpent like monster with wings came out of the portal. the duel monster quickly whent to the string that were draining onuncu and sliced right throw them. the duel monster than flu up in the sky and yukanna had said "make sure the others dont get hurt lilith!" lilith than noded and a blast came from liliths mouth hitting the ground behind yukanna and draging the blast around the area cutting the area that was hit by blast and making it burst in purple flames, cutting off yukanna and asura from the others. onuncu than had regained some of his strength and had gotten back up from were he had fallen. yukanna than had said to onuncu "do you think you can beat them?" onuncu than nodded and charged up a blast and soon released it and having it aimed at winda sending her off the cliff after the blast had hit her. lilith than came from above and easily tooken down wendiog from charging into her from above. yukanna than said "asura snap out of it! why cant you see construct is using you!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Hikari stands there for a second, squinting his eyes from the flames, and then his eyes turn gold. His wings sprout form his back again. A halo formed around his body, and as his wings began to flap, he slowly rose above the flames and looked down upon the fight beneath him. Two humanoid, golden figures materialized next to him; Kristya and Hyperion. They began to speak in unison.

"You have broken the sacred code of balance and prosperity by releasing the darkness on this safe haven of the world. Now... you will face retribution!"

Golden waves begin to emanate from Hikari, and Hyperion and Kristya fly down and join the fight, turning the ground below them into a warzone.
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:32 pm

'oden whats going on?" Tin-Tin asked as hesaw the fight occor "the shaddolls and infernoids are fighting each other and both are using their host to take the fall." ok loki teleport me in there you three can take them... right?" "maybe but i wouldnt count on both" said oden "then go for the shaddolls" tin-tin said.

When he teleported into the battlefeild oden loki and thor whent for the last shaddoll and asura "don't hurt asura just contain him" said tin-tin
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:41 am

As Asura stood, he watched as his monsters were easily destroyed. He closed his eyes.

"You all are so pathetic...fighting for the light." The black aura surrounding Asura swirled around him until they formed black, crooked wings. He took flight and stared down as the last Shaddoll monster was destroyed.

"They do not understand....Why do they fight so hard for a false ideal?" Asura questioned to himself as he soared above the sky, watching the others. He called down to them.

"You can fight all you want...it will change nothing. This is the time of Darkness, and it will consume all." Then, the crooked wings wrapped around Asura and began to spin, eventually vanishing in a flurry of black crow's wings.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 pm

yukanna was just standing there after asura had left the area emotionless when he heard liliths voice in his head "yukanna, the others know that you have are power agen... you know what to do" yukanna than said out loud "LILITH!, ONUNCU!," boht of the monster had looked at yukanna. after they had looked at him yukanna had nodded and followed by the monsters nodding as well. onuncu than had made his way tords thor and had wrapped his body around thor slowly strangling him. lilith than had moved over to loki and was charging up a blast and had released it shortly sending loki flying past the flames. onuncu than had finished off thor and he had shattered in to a million pieces. lilith and onuncu than seted there sites on oden, both of them charging up a blast and releasing it hiting oden obliterating him leaving nothing left of oden. yukanna than had tooken onuncus and liliths cards off his duel disk and put them back in the deck making them fade away and making the flames go out revealing the battlefield and the condition it was in. yukanna had looked over his shoulder noticing hikari behind him and cecile runing out of the forest to try to catch up with hikari. (the duel monsters are not gone for good unless there owner wants them to be gone)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:17 pm

"YOU why are you doing this I thought you were on our sid you want a fight I'll give you one! BEELZE ARISE"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUEL START
Tin-Tin Broder/Loser 0 LP
Yukanna Senshi/Winner 1600 LP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tin-Tin was knocked unconscious when lilith hit him with void blast
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm

yukanna had turned off his duel disk and had turned away from tin-tin that was liying down on the ground unconscious as if he dident care. yukanna was really beat up do to the fact of how mutch life points he had lost during that duel. as he was walking away he soon started draging his feet and soon had fell to the ground unconscious falling just about 15 feet away from hikari and ceciel.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Hikari stands over Yukanna, and his golden aura slowly dies down, until a normal Hikari is left standing over Yukanna. "It's over... for now."

Suddenly, a voice appears behind them. "I would beg to differ, angel boy." As Hikari turns around, he sees Marcus surrounded by a rainbow aura, and Maya behind him, looking worried. Hikari's eyes narrow as he stares at Marcus. "Marcus, what do you mean? What's going on?"

Maya begins to stutter. "I-I don't know what'd going on. We were talking, and then he got all weird, a-and..." Suddenly, she is cut off by Marcus. "Silence, fool!" Maya whimpers and backs away, obviously scared. Marcus begins to speak again. "Now, if you'll hand over the Infernoid boy, I find that this will go along without a hitch." Marcus's voice is slowly turning more and more malevolent, and his voice almost begins to sound like it's split into multiple voices.

Hikari backs away a bit, standing over Yukanna protectively. "What do you want with Yukanna!?"

Marcus sighs and closes his eyes. When they open again, they're starch white, endless voids. "Marcus is currently my vessel; I am Barian, speaking through him. I must acquire all the evils in order to begin the restoration; the revival."

Hikari looks at him, slightly confused. "The restoration?..."

Marcus sighs once again and shakes his head. "Ignorant child... this world is not stable in its current condition, nor has any world before this ever been. As such, I created this world to go through a cycle of death and rebirth. I will acquire the evils, so I have no resistance or troubles, and then will break down this world into nothingness, only to be restored once more. All will be reborn at some point in time in the new world; the cycle of souls dictates it. All except for one soul... my vessel."

Maya gasps behind Marcus and backs away in fear. "M-Marcus will be gone... forever?" Marcus laughs maniacally, and looks behind him at Maya. "Silly girl. He should be honored to be my vessel. He will die with an unimaginable power, the power of a god; an end everyone should hope to have."

Hikari's body begins to glow again, and he lifts off the ground, looking down at Marcus. "We shall not allow you to toy with us, Barian! Face the light!" Hikari and Barian enter battle, with Maya and Cecile behind each of them, watching the events unfold before them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Marcus laughed and said, "Bring it Angel Boy!" and the two battled:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barian Possessed Marcus:
(Interrupted)
Hikari:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus was struggling and before Hikari made his final attack, a voice could be heard that said, "That is quite Enough, Angel Boy!" and an ice blast fired at Hikari and froze his wings. Hikari was falling down to the ground when his wings returned and he floated back to safety. The others saw a man kneeling in front of Marcus and he smiled and said, "Ah, Keter. Good to see you again."

The man named Keter then revealed himself to the group. He wore Blue and white armor with a frozen crest on his forehead that looked like it was made of Ice. He said, "My king... it is an honor to see you have returned. And it is not just I who has come..."

Suddenly 5 more Shadows appeared in front of Marcus and Hikari yelled at Marcus, "Barian! Who are those people?" Barian took over and said, "Foolish Boy, these are my royal guards. In all my time recreating the world, these 5 people have interested me the most and as such, I approached them and gave them powers of monsters from the realm of Duel Terminal!"

Hikari and the others gasped and Hikari said, "Are you mad Barian!?!?! You have no idea what that much power can do to a normal human!!!” Barian just laughed and said, “Then, if you wish to try and stop me from performing the Restoration, then you should try to face me at my new castle. You have only 3 days to find my castle and try to stop me. After another laugh, Barian and his 6 guards vanished.

Maya started crying thinking of how the Barian thing was going to destroy Marcus to fulfil his goals. Hikari pounded the ground and said only 5 words to Cecile, Maya, Tin-Tin and Yukanna; “We need to stop Barian…..”
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

(the next day)

yukanna had woken up in a hospital bed in the infirmary of the academy. he than looked around and noticed tin-tin in the hospital bed across from him. he than looked at tin-tin and noticed that his torso was raped in bandages as well as his right arm. yukanna than looked down at himself and noticed his torso was also wrapped in bandages but hes arm the was wrapped in bandages before wasent any more revealing scars on his arm. he than looked at tin-tin more more time and said to himself "i am sorry tin-tin...". yukanna than had attempted to get out of bed but instantly got a sharp pain on the right side of his torso but had continued to get out of bed trying to ignor the pain. as he was slowly making his way to the closet that was holding his cloths he was holding his side the entire time he was walking to the closet. he than soon opend the closet and got his cloths and made his way to the bathroom to change. he looked in the mirror and noticed small bandages on his forehead and his cheek and sighed thinking "dam...i get beaten up alot don't i..." he than soon exited the bathroom with his cloths on still holding his side. after he had exited the bathroom the nurse came in and noticed yukanna walking out of the bathroom and said "HAY! you shouldent be out of bed yet you were really banged up. you have a broken rib you shouldent be out of bed atall". yukanna then looked at the nurse after she had said that and rolled his eyes and said "im fine trust me" the nurse than crossed her arms and noticed yukanna holding his side and said "you don't look fine" yukanna than started walking tords the door were the nurse was and said "oh come on a broken rib is nothing, and if the pain continues ill jsut rest in my dorm room does that sound ok?" the nurse than hesitated but than said "well...i guess sow" yukanna than gave the nurse a smile and left the room. as yukanna was walking down the hall way, still holding his side he noticed a familer face coming tords him. ( any one that has interacted with yukanna may respond)
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:25 am

Asura stood on top of the fountain statue in the middle of the academy grounds. All around, bodies of unconscious students lied on the ground. He sighed to himself.

"Nobody left...except that group. Eventually we're going to have to fight them." Asura spoke to himself.

"My child...all we need to do is take their souls. Barian is arising an army, and is going to invade very soon. We must stop him, for the good of the Darkness." Asura nodded to himself.

"It looks like there isn't going to be a battle...there's going to be a war."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Maya walked into the nurse's office with Hikari to check on Yukanna and Tin-Tin when she saw Yukanna was up, arguing with the nurse. Maya then looked at Hikari and said, "Hey Hikari... What is going to happen to Marcus...?"

(Meanwhile)
Marcus wakes up in a field of flowers and looks around. The Place seems familiar to him but he cannot tell where this was. Marcus then got up and walked til he found a chained door with a Barian Symbol on it. Marcus tried to force open the door and saw a light coming out. Suddenly, a shadow appeared behind Marcus and said, "No no no Marcus.... We can't have you trying to win now can we...." Marcus was then blown back by some powerful wind and then he woke up in a room. The room was dark and it had a weird Magenta glow to it. Marcus then saw his body sitting on a chair and thought,"What the hell is going on?" Marcus then noticed he had no legs and could fly and phased through the wall. Marcus deduced he must be an astral-projection of himself and so decided to fly out try and find someone to help him.

Marcus flew for what felt like hours and then suddenly ran into the SDA wall and through the nurse's office. Marcus freaked out for a bit and said,"WHOA!!!!!!"and saw Maya, Hikari, Yukanna, and Tin-Tin. Marcus then ran into Michael, and for some reason, Marcus was in Michael's body. Marcus then said,"Michael? Are you here?" Michel said, "Marcus? What is going on man? Why are you in my body?" Marcus said he did not know why and said,"Michael, I need to loan your body for a bit, Can you help me?" Michael was reluctant,but said, "Sure thing man. What are friends for?" Marcus then walked to the Nurse's Office
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Tin-Tin woke up in a pure white place he the herd a voice call to him "You are worthy I tested you with my son I see now you need more to compete with your foes" the a giant dragon that resembed Beelze appeared out if the light and it started to spread darkness about the area "I am Beelzeus and I will show you my power!"
Tin-Tin awoke with a thin black aura around him and he saw his wounds yet felt no pain he saw you and the others in the hospital he said in a deeper voice "what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:47 pm

as yukanna was arguing with the nurse he had noticed a familer face that came in the room. the familer face was Michael and yukanna had than said "hay, umm Michael right? we had met at the beginning of the school year" yukanna had than walked around the nurse to greet Michael which seamed to have made the nurse even more mad at yukanna than before.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm

I look at the nurse with sympathetic eyes. "Leave him be. He's... been through a lot." Hikari then looks at the rest of them and sighs, grabbing a chair and sitting down, his face in his hands. "This... has degenerated quickly." I look around and seem to think. "Okay, to answer your questions. Marcus was a prophet of sorts; now he's a vessel. Barian has taken full control of him. As for what we need to do now... well, we need to find him. Not much else we can do." I look at Yukanna then, in the eyes. "And we need everyone to help. Not for the Light or the Dark, but for the world. Lilith, I know you can hear me. Onuncu probably can too, but I doubt he would reason. I don't care if you hate us; I hate you, probably so much more. But we need to stop Barian. So... truce?" I look at Yukanna hopefully, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Maya looked down to the ground and said, "Well, that Barian thing said to find his castle. So maybe we can start by trying to find that. Also...." Maya stood silent for a while and said,"Maybe we can try to get Asura and Construct to help stop Barian. Cause between us, We only have 5 members. We have to deal with 6 of those royal guard guys and Barian himself. So maybe we can increase our numbers and get those 2 to help out..." Maya looked at Michael, who then grabbed her hand and said, "No worries Maya... We can stop Barian and get me... I mean Marcus back to us. Hehehe...." Marcusthen looked at Hikari,who gave a cold stare...
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 am

yukanna was sceptical at first but had a serious face on the entire time hikari was talking. yukanna had thna waked over to hikari looking him straight in his eyes and said "i trust you would not back stab me correct?" yukannas voice seamed to have two voices mixed in with it one of a girls and with his own he had than said "we are wiht you aslong as you help rid this world of barian" this time his voice was mixed wiht a deep mans voice yukanna than said still with the same voice "but one thing, i want to be the one who rips him apart" yukanna had than had some what of a evils smile and slowly had turned back to his normal smile. yukanna than said in his normal voice "i am prity sure you had heard what they had to say.... i am with you hikari" yukanna than put out his hand to shake hikaris hand waiting for him to shake it to know that hikari does accept.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:22 am

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Asura asked Construct.

"It is the only way, my child. Barian is the biggest threat at the moment, and to deal with him, we must ally with those from the light. Our pursuits can wait." Construct responded. Sighing, Asura knocked on the door to the room everyone was inside. Within a few seconds, the door opened. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 pm

I chuckle at Yukanna's comment. "Sure, but there may be a few of us who wouldn't mind helping." I shake his hand, smiling slightly as we agree.

I hear the knock on the door as I go to answer, but then hear Michael's slip up. I stop dead in my tracks as I turn around, my eyes suddenly glowing. "... Excuse me?" I hold up my hand as golden chains appear around Michael, pinning him where he is as I slowly walk towards him. "Whoever is outside, may come in... and potentially watch us kill a traitor." My wings slowly materialize outwards, my entire body beginning to glow. "Now, Barian, I understand you like your tricks, but this was stupid. Even for you."
~~~~~
Marcus was panicking inside of Michael's head, trying to think of a way out of this. "Shit, shit shit... this is bad." He hears Michael's voice. "Great, you messed up already. Just great."
~~~~~
As Hikari reached Michael, he holds up his hand, about to strike, when he hears Maya. "Wait!" He turns around and sees her scared faces. "Wait... I... I think that's really Marcus!"

Hikari looks at her and lowers his hand. "I'm only instinctively trusting you because you knew him so well. We'll deal with what's going on later. I'm keeping him changed, though. For now..." Hikari looks Asuya standing in the door. "What, Construct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next