Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 3 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:50 am

yukanna had looked at the gravestone and had said to cecile "did you know that person cecile?" in a soft voice. he had than pluct a near by flower and put it on the garve that cecile was looking at and had put his hands to gether and closed his eyes for a second or two . he had than whent to a near by bentch and had sat down. he had than said "hay cecile who is that person in the garve to you?" trying his best not to cross a line and maker her run away agen.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 am

She sighed she was the ex head master and my father however he died unforunately.....

Cecile started crying again. I miss him so much....I really do...
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:48 am

yukanna had then got off the bench and step to the side of cecil but still behind her and had put his hand on her shoulder and had said "you know im not sure he would want you to greav over him...althow you may miss him he would want you to be happy enjoy your life not coming here olmost every night im guessing to greav over him i should know i learned that the hard way..." he than had noticed the time on his watch and had said "i think ill go and get some rest the second half of the introduction duels will start tomorrow and im going to do mine tomorrow... you can stay he as long as you want ill try to keep the guards away from here if that helps so you dont get caught after lights out " he had than walked tords the ecit of the grave yard and has said "see you in the morning cecile" as he had said that he tried to put on a smile despite he was fealing bad for cecile. he had than walked away out of the graveyard and whent back to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Asura stood and sighed, closing his eyes. It was 12:15 AM, and he was getting too impatient. At first he decided to give this mysterious person another 15 minutes just in case, but now it was getting ridiculous.

"Forget this...I'm out of here." Asura turned to walk away before he heard something behind him. (This can be replied to by anyone)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:40 pm

yukanna than had cut throw the duel arean to try to get pass the guards so eh coudl get to his dorm room when he noticed asura what instintly came to his mind was "what is he doing here in the middel of the night" he then whent down to the duel arena from the stands from were he was to go to were he saw asura and had said to him "what are you doing in the arena at this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Asura turned his head and stared the person straight in the face. Narrowing his eyes, he lifted his arm and readied his duel disk.

"You, are you the one who sent that note? If it's a duel you want, I'll make you famous, kid.."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:48 pm

yukanna seams confused at first but than institntaly said "i dont knwo what your talki-" he than instintly remeberd what the duel monsters had said and though to himself "this is my chance...if i dont take it now i wont have a nother chance" he than said "umm i mean, yes im the one who sent the note to be honest i don't know why ppl say your the best becaus frankly i don't see it" he was trying to act tuff to try to intimidate asura but it dident seam to be working. he had than powerd on his duel disk glowing in the dark arena "i hope your ready"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUEL START!
asura - N/A
yukanna - N/A

unknown becaus Marcus interrupted the duel
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yukanna was draged out of the rubble by marcus after his monster had sent him flying tords the arena wall

Last edited by joshuadyson on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Marcus was about to head to sleep when he heard a noise coming from the arena and decided to investigate, what he saw was Asura and Yukanna talking and it seems like they are about to duel. Marcus thought to himself, "Why is Asura talking to Yu? I thought he thought of everyone else as below him." Suddenly Asura and Yukanna took out their duel disks and Marcus said, "Better make sure it does not go bad..." and decided to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:51 pm

As the duel ended and their argument ceased, Asura walked back to his room.

"I would have won if that slacker didn't get in my way...And what does he know? Everyone knows magic isn't real..." As he entered his room, Asura heard a voice.

"Magic is very real, my child. And I will prove it to you." At that instant, before he could react, Asura was knocked unconscious. Within his unconscious, he began to dream and saw in front of him his favorite Gem-Knight, Lapis Lazuli.

"What the...Am I dreaming..? Lapis Lazuli?" Asura looked around in the pitch darkness. Lapis Lazuli smiled.

"Don't worry...you're just asleep. I brought you here to show you that magic does exist..." At that moment, Lapis Lazuli began to glow a dark purple color. Asura stood back in awe.

"W-What is this? Lapis Lazuli?" As he stared at her, Lapis Lazuli's body began to detach at the limbs as black screws manifested in their place. Before long, she became something else...something...puppet-like. The new monster spoke in a gentle, but powerful voice.

"Now, my child...you will take my power and go...bring back the age of Darkness. It is your destiny to do so..." The new monster began to have purple strings come out of her back, and they dashed at Asura. Asura awoke in his bed, sweating and panting.

"What...was that..?" He looked at his hand, then over at his deck box. He took out his deck and narrowed his eyes. "This isn't my deck...but...that figure..." He looked through his deck and stopped when he reached a certain card. Asura laughed. So this was her, he thought. He put the cards back and laid back in his bed, his eyes flashing an iridescent purple color for a second.

"I'll put that slacker in his place...and then, that other brat will know true fear."
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Sokuho Was sleeping until He heard a noise coming from the duel arena. "Hm? A duel this late?" Sokuho thought as he walked out of his room taking his decks with him. He went to the Arena to find three duelists. "One spectator two overconfident duelists." Sokuho thought as he stood against the wall of the arena out of everyone's sight.
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Sokuho Looked at the duelists as they vanished from the field. His eyes had widened with red aura. "What the hell? I've felt energy like this somewhere before. But where?" Sokuho thought as his decks were shining. One had black aura the other had red aura. he pulled out both decks and held them 1 deck per hand. "Is that a monster?" Sokuho thought as he saw what looked like a monster from Asura's deck. In an instant the monster vanished from his sight. "Was that duel even real?" Sokuho thought as he walked back to his dorm. "I need to duel someone before it happens." Sokuho thought as he went to a fellow blue student's dorm. He left one paper on his door and went back to his dorm
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 am

"So why is it that you can't help me in card form?" Asura asked the card in his hand. In his mind, she spoke to him.

"I am far too weak at the moment to summon my familiars. Instead, I have lent you the power of my Core's children." Asura narrowed his eyes and looked over his corrupted deck, before coming across a familiar card.

"Gem-Knight Emerald?! Why do you look so...different..?" Asura stared at a corrupted black knight.

"Your friend has been corrupted by the virus. He is much stronger now." At hearing the word "stronger," Asura smiled. This was just what he needed to shut that cocky boy up, and each hour was an hour filled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:01 am

(a dream yukanna had while he was passed out)

yukanna was in a pure dark room siting on the ground hugging his legs with the duel monster from be for floating around him. the bigger duel monster had than said "you dident get all of asura's duel energy....why did you got take all of asura's duel energy while the field was up?" one of the smaller duel monsters had thna butted in and said "maybe he cant stay in the field to long" another duel monster had than said "or maybe he is to much of a coward to use the field, he is most likely afraid of dieing" the other duel monster's had than started whispering among them self's arguing weather or not he should still weal the power they have given him. the bigger duel monster had than butted in with a big booming voice "INOF!" the duel monsters had than stopped whispering and the bigger duel monster had continued to talk "think of him what you will but he is the only one who could control are power for as long as he have been all he has to do now is duel asura agen and take the rest of his duel energy then move on to marcus" the duel monster had than agen started whispering to each other yukanna had than said in a soft but scared tone "no..." the whispering immediately stopped and the bigger duel monster had said "what was that boy?" yukanna had than agen said "no" he had than got up from the ground standing up straight looking the bigger duel monster in the eyes and said "i don't want to do this no more...iv dont this to to many times to to many people and i am still far from my goal of bringing mom and dad back heck even farther away from finding my sister i dont want to do this no more if it means i have to hurt more people" the bigger duel monster had than said "are you sure this is what you want?" yukannad had than replied with "yes" the bigger duel monster had than said "and you know the consequences for giving are power back?" yukanna had than said agen "yes" the bigger duel monster had than said "you will not have any memory from the day you accepted are power to this very moment, are you sure this is what you want?" yukanna had than replied with "yes" the bigger duel monster had than looked at a duel monster across from him and nodded. the duel monster than moved down behind yukanna and a orb in the duel monsters chest had started glowing and dragon the dark aura from yukanna's body once the aura was gone yukanna than had collapsed falling face first to the ground instantly waking him up from the dream.

yukanna was lying down in a hospital bed in the academy's infirmary. he was confused as to were he was and why he was there he had than sat up in the bed and looked around when he noticed the door had opened and a nurse come in saying "oh your finally up" the nurse than walked over to yukanna with a clip board looking at the screen next to him taking notes. yukanna had than looked down at his body, his right arm was warped in bandages from his wrist on up he had than looked at the window noticing it was daytime. he had than turned tords were the nurse was to ask her a question but she was already gone by the time he turned tord that direction. he than looekd at a table near him which had a plate of food on it he than grabed it and took a few bites but than instantly wanted to throw up because of how bad it was he than put the plate of food back on the table and sat there for a few minutes when he notice the door had opened agen.
)any one may respond to this post saying they had waled throw the door)

Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 am

Marcus walked into the nurse's office to check on Yukanna when he saw Yukanna was laying up in his bed and Marcus said, "Yu, glad you are awake man." Yukanna looked at him, but said that he did not know Marcus. Marcus then thought, "Damn, did Glassjaw's attack hit him so hard he got amnesia? Good thing we told our backstories to one another last night. I think I'll refresh his memories." Marcus walked up to Yukanna and said, "So, you really do not know who I am and where you are?" Yukanna shook his head and said no. Marcus asked the nurse to leave the room for a second and she said, "Sure thing." and left. Marcus sighed then said, "Well, I can tell you the details. I am Marcus Kichirou, one of your friends. Right now Yukanna, you are at Satellar Duel Academy. You joined to get clues as to where your sister may have disappeared to. You are going to be testing soon for the dorm you will be in. Last night, you ended up dueling the top duelist here, Asura, in a Dark Duel and I had to knock you out cause it was getting out of hand." Yukanna looked as if his head was hurting from all the info Marcus just said. Marcus then noticed that Yukanna's deck was no where to be found, even though he put it on the side table last night. Marcus then thought, "This could be my chance to help him from that dark power. Maybe I should give him one of my decks..." Marcus then said, "Here, this is the deck you use." and handed over Yukanna a new deck. Marcus then thought, "Damn, what if he meets Cecile now? I would not want her feelings getting hurt by this if he starts mocking her..." Marcus then said you Yukanna, "Hey Yu, there is this girl that you are a friend of named Cecile here and please no matter what, do not call her a witch like some of the others do. You two have a close bond..." and Marcus then left the nurse's office.

Marcus walked outside and he saw Cecile walking towards him. Marcus saw no one was around to interrupt them and he said, "Hey Cecile, got a moment?" Cecile looked at him and said ok. Marcus then groaned and said, "You should check into the hospital soon. Something happened to Yu and he lost his memories. I think you should talk to him to help him get back into the swing of things." Cecile asked why it should be her and Marcus said, "Cause back then, Yu talked to me about why they taunt you and I could tell he honestly cares about you. So maybe checking in on him wouldn't be a bad idea." Marcus then left to go prep for class when he found a card on the ground it seemed to give off a strange power and Marcus thought, "This could be useful..." and placed it in his deck.

Maya woke up and got to class when a video screen popped up in the middle of class for announcements. The guy doing the announcements listed that there is special news. He said, "And now for our top story. Rematch of the champions is here as SDA's top 2 duelists face off once again. Who will win? Asura, the number 1 duelist who has never lost a single duel, or Marcus, the athletic sports king. Come to the duel arena at 3:00 PM today as Marcus and Asura duel to determine who is superior." The whole class was buzzing after that, taking bets on who'd win, most of them for Asura. Maya thought to herself, "Good Luck Marcus..." and started blushing. A student noticed this and started staring at Maya. Maya noticed this and shook her head to stop.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 am

Cecile gently opened the door of the hospital room Yu was placed in. She glanced at the bandages and wounds and winced a little bit. She then greeted Yu and sat down on the bed next to him.

How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Asura stared out of the window of his room. 2:30 PM. A half hour before the rematch. From his window, Asura heard the buzz of the students gathering around the duel arena, taking and placing bets. On any other day, hearing the people bet on him would make Asura smile; he loved the attention he got from the lesser duelists, even when they weren't worth his time. But on this day, Asura's attitude was different. Rather than smile, Asura stared out of the window with a straight face. His eyes were dark with the deep bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, and they glowed with a dark purple shine.

"It is almost time, my child." A gentle voice called from his head.

"Yes, my Goddess." Asura turned and walked out of the room, heading toward the duel arena, his mind set on taking down his opponent and completing the mission she gave to him. As he walked toward the arena, his body glowed with a dark purple and black aura that radiated with a feeling of darkness and hatred. As everyone around him crowded around and cheered for him, Asura paid no mind and ignored all of them until he was in the arena.

"I am going to end him..." He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 pm

yukanna had looked at the girl that walked in and sat on his bed and said "umm, well im doing fine i guess..but a person called marcus came here and talked to me giving up dates on what happedn i guess but he made it seam like i lost my memorie.. just to clear things up really quickly whats your name?" he had asked nervously to the girl siting next to him. yukanna had than gotten a sharp pain in his right arm and quickly heald it. cecile seamd a bit wored but yukanna had than quickly said "this is nothing..trust me.." he ovisouly looked like he was in serious pain but just put a smile on to cover it up. he than said "my name is yukanna senshi"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Tin-Tin is still asleep Razz
Back to top Go down
KaiserKaito

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Sokuho paused as he heard the announcement. Sokuho continued wandering around the academy after the announcement closed. "I should've known. Well I guess I will have to calm them another way." Sokuho thought as he went into an empty, dark room within the academy. Sokuho thought of nothing as he placed both decks down next to each other and chanted. The aura that was overflowing the decks spewed out and clashed at each other. As he did not realize It was 3:05 Pm. Sokuho continued anyway. " Damn they are stronger than I thought!" Sokuho murmured as the auras boomed at each other.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Asura tapped his foot impatiently, as it turned to 3:00 PM. He crossed his arms.

"It's time...time to make him squirm." The dark aura around him intensified as the crowd began to cheer.

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Marcus checked his watch as it read 3:00 and he walked into the arena. Marcus saw the giant crowd who wished to see this amazing duel between the 2 giants of the academy. The announcer said, "Alright everyone, get ready for the Rematch of the KING!!!!! Marcus Kichirou vs Asura!!! And here we have our first giant, Marcus walking out to the arena now!!" The Crowd cheered for Marcus and he thought to entertain them by doing some punching moves he does in training. The flair worked as the crowd cheered more. Suddenly the light dimmed and the announcer said, "And here is our other giant,  ASURA!!!!!!!" The Crowd cheered larger and spotlights shined on Asura as he walked towards the duel arena. Marcus noticed something was off with Asura unlike last time, when he had no aura, this time he has this dark aura, not as intense as Yukanna's aura, around him. Marcus said, "Well well Asura, ready to getyour ass handed to you?" Asura then mumbled something then told him he'd lose to the shadows. As they went to their opposite sides, Marcus thought, "Some of that darkness must have infected Asura. I think he will be more dangerous than before.." and soon both Marcus and Asura ended up at both sides of the arena and began the duel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus Kichirou - Winner
Asura - Loser
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(During the Duel)
"I activate the Spell card, Rank-Up Magic Limited Barian's Force." said Marcus. This spell made the crowd gasp and Asura was on edge. "This spell evolves my monster to an even greater power. I rebuild the overlay network with my Star Cestus. Now Arise! Chaos Number 105: Battlin Boxer Comet Cestus!!!" said Marcusand he summoned the new monster. This monster gave off a power unlike its previous form and gripped its fist. Asura shouted that he could not lose, but Marcus said, "It is over Asura. Comet Cestus, Attack Asura directly with Inferno Uppercut!!" The force of the attack knocked Asura away and eliminated the remainder of his LP

After the duel, it seemed like the attack made Asura faint, but as soon as Marcus picked him up, Asura woke up and pushed away Marcus, cursed out his deck, then threw the cards into the air and was leaving when Marcus told him, "Maybe instead of blaming your loss on your deck, you can accuse yourself of being terrible with the deck and your cocky attitude, you bastard." Asura just ignored Marcus and left and the annoucer then said, "I can't believe it everyone, but Marcus has beat the unbeatable Asura! Give him a round of applause!" The whole duel arena was filled by the sounds of clapping and applause and Marcus greeted his new fans. Suddenly, a girl he regonized as Maya walked up to him and handed him a note that said, "Please come to the beach tonight at 10:00." and Marcus decided to see her then.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Asura stepped into his room and slammed the door shut. He gripped his head and screamed.

"HOW?! HOW COULD I LOSE TO SCUM LIKE HIM?!" Asura threw his dresser to the ground and threw himself onto his bed. Just as he did, he heard a familiar voice.

"You have not failed, but rather, you have succeeded, my child." Just then, Asura looked up at the ceiling.

"How so?" He asked.

"You have succeeded in wiping out the weakness in my family. Those cards you used were given to you to test their worth, and they are the ones who have failed." The voice spoke as calmly as ever.

"Tch...so me losing my winning streak was a success to you? Great." Asura put his pillow over his head, but the voice echoed in his mind.

"Yes...a streak is made to be broken, dear child. And now, we have a measure of that boy Marcus's strength. We can use him..."

"Tch...I want nothing to do with that loser unless it's to kick his face into the dirt. Got it?"

"I'm afraid you have no choice, my child." Suddenly, Asura's arm felt a shockwave of pain. He screamed out and clutched his arm, staring in horror as it slowly twisted and changed into a texture not like flesh, but rather metal and wood, almost mannequin-like.

"Now...go and do as I say, my child." Just as Asura stood up and opened the door, he bumped into someone he had not seen before. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm

yukanna had noticed a remote on a table that was next to him and picked it up. he thought to himself "it probily controls the flat screen tv" he than pressed a button and the tv came on and was already on a duel that was taking place in the arena of the duel academy. as yukanna was whatching the duel he was amazed at how good they were and wished he was that good tords the edning of the duel he noticed marcus had used a card called rank-up-magic limited barians force and felt like he saw that card befor but cant put his finger on it. after the duel was over he had turned off the tv and looked back at cecile and said "ya know you still haven't told me your name" he had a smile on his face as he had said that.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Cecile, it seems like you have forgotten me.

Cecile was concentrating on the duel between Asura and Marcus. She noticed something unusual. The thing was behind Asura. It was giving him commands, as if it was controlling him as if he was a puppet.

Cecile said good bye to Josh and decided to go see what was going on herself. She decided to Pay Asura a visit. As she was about to knock on the door, the door opened and someone bumped into Cecile.

Cecile looked at the right of Asura, and then to the left.

"Where is she?" Cecile asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 am

"Get out of the way, girl. I don't have time to deal with you." Asura gently shoved Cecile to the side in order to walk past her, but she stepped back into his way. Her stern expression showed she wasn't going to move for any reason. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way." No reaction. Growling, Asura shoved Cecile out of the way and into the wall before walking down the hallway, leaving her behind.

Last edited by Asuya Youkai on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next