Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on reviving this place as of 5/13/19

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Academy ships
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Ticci Nub Kitty Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 pm

» Nub of the decade
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Oshu Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

» This place man...
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:21 am

» the post game
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:46 am

» Nub Pic up lines
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» Bruh I love my life. This is my Journal
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Nublyfe Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm

» These are MTG decks if you say they're yugioh decks i'll LICK YOU
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm

» Classic WoW Release date confirmed!
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am

» A thread of quotes
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Thu May 16, 2019 12:27 am

» One of those tough decisionss you gotta make
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:19 am

» Reply to this thread to die instantly
First role-play - START - Page 5 Emptyby Auirex Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:16 am

First role-play - START

Go down 
+4
Dragonecro0987
Nyx
GajeelFx
Oshu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Marcus then said, "Well I saw a duel where Asuya and Yukanna were dueling and Yukanna was using a deck called Infernoids. Somehow I was able to summon my Battlin Boxer Glassjaw and knock him out. Also when I faced Asuya yesterday afternoon, he used this weird Evilswarm deck, which was weird cause he has been known to despise Xyz decks."
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Name: Echo Caecus
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:11 pm

"Well, those are the evils of this game. See, most the time, cards have no influence on the real world, unless you have a strong spiritual bond with the cards, such as me and Kristya and Hyperion; or they're one of the evils. Generally, the evils attempt to possess and use their host for their personal goals, trying to compete with one of the other two evils. Two of them have appeared; only the Dolls seem to be left. Once they appear, this place will likely become a warzone."

Hikari sighs, and takes a deep breath before continuing. "I have come here to make sure that doesn't happen. And if necessary... To close down the school."

"I'll answer questions later. I know you have them. But first, how can you two see Kristya and Hyperion? And Cecile, what happened in that forest?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Cecile nodded her head while Marcus mentioned about Asuya using Evilswarms. Cecile then noticed Maya was staring at Marcus in a lovey doves way, so Cecile decided to tease Maya.

"Obsessed.......much?" Cecile asked Maya while she giggled a little bit.

Maya quickly shook her head and looked the other direction.

Hikari then asked Cecile about what happened in the forest.

Cecile looked at her gloves and trembled a little bit.

"I-I it's a secret" She said stuttering.

Last edited by Sophia on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Name: Tamashii
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:28 pm

"GAHHHH!!!!" The boy dropped to the ground as his life points reached zero. Standing above him, Asura stared down and squatted next to the boy's face. His eyes were a dark purple and as he spoke, his voice fused with that of a female's.

"You're pathetic...You don't deserve to keep your soul. Goodbye." Asura reached down and grabbed the boy's face. The boy let out a horrible scream of pain and agony that could be heard even at the dorms where the others were. As the screaming died down, the boy dropped unconscious as a white aura flooded into Asura's hand and up his arm before turning black.

"Yet another soul given to my Goddess Construct. Soon, she will return and fix this dead planet..." Asura put his hood over his head as he heard footsteps approaching from behind him. (Anyone can respond)
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Marcus suddenly heard a loud scream coming from the forest and he said, "Come on guy, we got to see what is going on." So Marcus and the others were running to where the scream came from and saw Asuya kneeling down over a boy with a white ball of light in his hand and he then threw up his hood. Marcus then said, "ASUYA?!?!?! What the hell are you doing?" Asuya started to walk away, but Marcus ran and grabbed him by the shoulder and slapped him. Marcus yelled in his face, "What the fuck are doing Asuya? I know you are sore about losing to me, but you can't just take out your anger on others as you please." Marcus then noticed his purple eyes and twisted dark aura around him
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Hikari walk up next to Marcus, and begin to speak to Asura - yet my voice is infused with another's - an ethereal sound is the best way to describe it. "Construct, you have corrupted this boy. Release him, lest you wish to face the heavens wrath."

Hikari's body begins to glow a bright white in contrast to Asura's twisted purple, and the two auras look as if they're battling for dominance. Two orbs begin to fly around Hikari, and he shines like the sun; Asura seems to have strings connecting him to the heavens, his body like that of a puppet.
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Mana:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Asura merely stared at Marcus, his eyes unchanging and his face still.

"I have offered his soul to the Goddess Construct. I am not doing anything wrong...he was merely too weak to stop me. Survival of the fittest.." Asura began to cackle, his laugh like a madman's. Upon throwing down his hood, his face was revealed to be just as puppet-like as his arms.

"If you'd like...I can offer thee as well? But not here...It is not the correct time nor place." Asura looked around the woods then back at Marcus, before looking over to the other person with him.

"Your aura...it is pure. You would be perfect for my Goddess to take." As he spoke, Asura's black aura swirled even stronger around his body.
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Name: Kino Nagai
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 am

yukanna was still looking throw the infernoid deck when he thought to himself "this deck is amazing the combos i could think of with this deck would destroy any opponent" yukanna had than noticed something out of the corner of his eye as he was looking throw the deck he could see a group of people in the distance but could barely tell if they were fighting or not. he had than gathered up the deck back in its deck box and disided to go check it out. when he got there he noticed someone was on the ground passed out from what it looked like. he had than noticed cecile, hikari, asura, and marcus there as well he had than hid behind some trees to see if he could see what was going on he had than thought to himself "i wounder whats going on here looks like a fight i guess i will have to step in if it gets out of hand" he than took out the infernoid deck and hesitated at first but than put it in his duel disk. as the deck was put in the duel disk it was giving off a dark aura almost demonic like.
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Marcus was blinded by the light Hikari produced but then could see clearly through it. He saw thin, purple strings attached to Asura by his head and arms and said, "Whoa, what is the deal with those strings?" Hikari told him they were a sign of possession by the evil Shaddolls. Marcus then said, "Well, how bout I knock some sense into him and rip those cords out?" Marcus formed a fist and started to round a punch when Asura grabbed his fist and flipped him away. Marcus landed on his back in pain. Maya ran to check on Marcus and Asura was talking more to Hikari.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya was looking at Marcus on his back in pain. Blood was tricking down from his forehead and his breathing was heavy. Maya was worried about him and thought, "Oh god, he may die." Suddenly a bright purple light enveloped the forest and Maya saw a weird symbol appear on Marcus's forehead and he then rose up...
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:12 pm

As Hikari listens to Asura, he watches carefully for any moves that he may try to make against him. In his head, Kristya appears. "Master, Marcus is-" Hikari cuts him off. "I know. Let it happen. Construct is the issue at hand." Hikari stares at Asura, and as he finishes talking, golden wings of light appear on Hikari's back.

"Back to where you came from, doll." And then Hikari begins the fight by shooting a burs tof light at Asura, temporarily blinding him.
~~~~~
(Dragonecro has given me control of Marcus for this post.)
As Marcus lay on the ground, dazed, the world before him changed; suddenly, he was in space, surrounded by asteroids. "Wh-where am I? What's going on?"

Before him, a light appeared. It began to speak in a slow, soothing voice. "Be calm, child. This is my home; the home of a god. And I have chosen you to be my vessel."

Marcus stands there and blinks, unsure of what to do. "Your... vessel?"

The light seems to nod somehow. "Yes, my vessel. You will grow in strength. Soon, you will be able to beat Asura... And then, those who have hurt you."

Marcus begins to walk towards the light. "Who have... hurt me?"

"Yes, child. You will seek vengeance, while also spreading my influence. You will be powerful; a dream beyond your imagination. You will become a god."

Marcus finally reaches the light. "Now go, child. Win."

As Marcus wakes up and sees Maya gasps as she sees he's fine. But he's not himself. As Marcus gets up and speaks to Asura, his voice is like what he heard in his dream. "I am Barian. Construct, you have violated the laws of this world. I am here in this vessel to punish you duly. Begone."

Marcus holds up his hands and starts to enter battle with Asura, and Hikari is left to stare.
~~~~~
Hikari is slowly backing away; the aura around Marcus is more demonic than any of the three evils. "Wh-what the hell..."

Hyperion appears in Hikari's mind. "He has appeared. The god. Things have finally begun..."

(SOOO many cookie points if anyone can guess what game I based the light on.)
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Tin tin was exploring when Loki's card started to glow and talk "chosen one I sence a great evil (even more than me) he must be crushed but I fear he is beyond our power but go by the forest and observer any way" tin-tin was disturbed for Loki always under estimated opponents he decided to go and was really curois if he could face this force.

As he came upon the forest he felt the person mentioned by Loki he decided screw "observing" so he walked up swing you asusra and Markus and others he didn't know "what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 am

Asura did not respond to the others as they threatened his body. Rather than speak, the body of Asura smiled before it vanished in an eruption of black fire. After a few seconds, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:03 am

Hikari stands there for a second, unsure of what just happened, then a dark look overtakes his face. "Dammit! He got away..."

Hyperion begins to speak. "Perhaps that is for the best. This place was quickly becoming a warzone, Master."

Hikari sighs. "Perhaps you're right. Come on, Marcus, Cecile. We should go sort this out."
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Tin-Tin saw asura disappear and yelled "hey what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:54 pm

As Hikari is walking away with the group, he hears Tin-Tin. At this point, most of his fear and anger are leaving him, and he's just left annoyed at this point. "We have no time for you. We're leaving." Hikari seems to grow wings out of his back, and as he envelops Marcus, Maya, and Cecile, they teleport back to his room. As they arrive though, Hikari collapses. "I-I was never the best at teleportation... It takes a lot out of me."

After Hikari manages to prop himself on the couch - with pain, mind you - He begins to speak. "Well, a lot just happened. Might as well begin form the start. Marcus... What happened there?"
Back to top Go down
Tvbeast
Tvbeast

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm

"Wow what a dick, Loki teleport me outside the door" "Thor give me your strength" he kicks down the door "don't ditch me again!"
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:22 pm

I look up from the couch, and sigh. "Might as well make this story time. Sit down, please. You're not interfering at all. Oh, and no need to KNOCK." I look at the other three. "Do you people know this guy?..."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
First role-play - START - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Yukanna was in aw at what he just witnessed and made him think that maybe what hikari was telling him was the truth. Yukanna wanted to help them but the deck he holds in his duel disk is one of the evil they may be trying to fight. He thought about just throwing it in the river near by and just be done with it but when he herd a voice say “do you really think that is a good idea boy?” it was a dark demonic like voice that most people would tremble at the voice had than said “ if you think were the evil ones your wrong…” the duel monster known as infernoid lilith had appeared before yukanna. lilith than had said “ how do you not know that they are not the evil ones?” yukanna had than said “because I just watched what had happened. Hikari already told me what I had done and if that is true I had hurt people because of you…” yukanna had than walked over to the river getting ready to just toss the deck in it when lilith had than said “pleas boy, how do you not know that he was lying he had most likely told you that so you couldn’t help us like you had done before” lilith than had paused for a brief moment and said “ill make you a deal… if you continue to help us we will slowly restor your memory back to the way it was and give you the power to bring your mother and father back even help you find your sister” yukanna than had said “how do you know that my mother and father are gone...” lilith than said “because that was your main reason for helping us in the first place.. you wanted your family back” yukanna had his arm up with the deck in his hand ready to throw it in the river when he slowly put his hand down and said “can you really do that if I help you…and give my memories back..” lilith than nodded and said “ofcorse…. Now do you accept this deal you have open before you?” yukanna had than looked up at lilith and had said “I accept” the deck in his hand had than started glowing with a dark aura after he had said that. Lilith than had said “good, now the smart thing that you should do is try your best to keep this deal a secret from your friends just so they will not try to take the power away agen..” yukanna than said “I understand “ lilith than looked at yukanna and one of its orbs on itrs head started glowing and had said “now the first memori I will restor will be the memories of your friends that were here and of every one that you ahd interacted with here, it will hurt at first as I try to remove the darkness that is blocking the memories” yukanna had than instantly got a extreme pain in his head causing him to fall to his knees while holding the side of his head. After the pain had past lilith seamed worn out but had said “ it should be done.. now I must rest..” lilith than had disapeard and yukanna had got up from the ground and had thought to himself “well.. seams like it had worked I remember marcus ,Cecile every one even my roommate tin-tin” he than put the infernoid deck back in its deck box that was in his belt and decided to head back to the school dorm rooms. On the way he saw his roommate tin-tin kick open one of the dorm rooms and desided to check it out when he herd some one say “do you people know this guys” yukanna than walked behind tin-tin and had said “I do, he is my roommate”
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Hikari sighs, then concedes. "Fine, all gather around. We might as well discuss this as a group." Once everyone ha sfound a spot, Hikari begins talking. "Well, first of all, Asura is apparently the enemy now. So he's our priority. Other than that though, Marcus. Do you mind telling me what happened back there?"
~~~~~
Hyperion appeared in Hikari's head. "Master, Yukanna seems to still have traces of the Infernoids. Is it possible he is still corrupted?"

"Still corrupted? No. Re-corrupted? Possibly. I'll keep an eye on him."

"Understood, Master."
Back to top Go down
Dragonecro0987
Diamond
Diamond
Dragonecro0987

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Marcus then saidin responce to Hikari's question, "I have no idea man. All I remember was getting knocked to the ground and then waking upright. Maybe it has something to do with this card I found." Marcus handed the rank-up magic card he found to Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Hikari stares at the card, and begins to speak. "Barian, one of the self-proclaimed gods of the duel world. He enters people's minds, turning them into sorts of prophets. I don't know what this means for you, but... Barian is expecting great things of you. Just be careful." I hand Marcus back the card.

"Now, Yukanna. What about you? Do you believe what I told you after what you saw?" After a confused look from Yukanna, Hikari chuckles. "I could sense you, Yukanna. I was watching."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:41 pm

yukanna than scratched the back of his head with a smile and said "sorry about spying but i could literally see you from my dorm window" he than said "well hikari i dont know if you guys put that up as a act at all so i still don't fully beleave you" yukanna than invited him self in and sat on the couch in the room
Back to top Go down
Valkoor
Diamond
Diamond
Valkoor

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:10 pm

"I see... understandable, at least. Well, tell me, 'cus the rest of us seem to believe it; what could we do to make you believe it?"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii
Diamond
Diamond
Tamashii

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Asura stood inside of his room, the curtains pulled over the windows and the lights all off. The fools. They believe I am gone, Asura thought. But what they don't know is I'm doing this by my own will. Construct gives me unbelievable power, and soon, everyone on the island will know it.

"My child, you have done an excellent job with obtaining the souls. Soon, you will become my newest prince." Construct spoke to him in his head. "With every soul comes a new card I shall give you. These cards cannot be used together, but in combination with your deck, they shall be a formidable offense." Asura's deck glowed inside his duel disk, which itself had changed into a dark purple Chaos-looking duel disk.

"Now...All you need to do is destroy the other holders of the fabled cards..." Asura smiled in the mirror, his body becoming more and more puppet-like.

"Yes...My Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Oshu
Mod
Mod
Oshu

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 pm

yukanna looked at hikari confusingly and said "nothing i could think of to be honest.... and really i cant tell if your telling the truth or not and i cant rember much anyways or how i got my arm messed up the way it is" he than looked at his bandaged up arm and said "so i dont know if you would ever be abil to convice me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First role-play - START   First role-play - START - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First role-play - START
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next